Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to dump ETH? - page 4. (Read 10974 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 26, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
In the past, the ETH peaked at $ 700, at that point we should close to sell for a profit, but today the ETH price has fallen below $ 650. Perhaps a regret for those who continue to hold them in the past.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 26, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
EtherEun is not dump time. now pump the food and we will all be happy. it is too late to cross this drop band. it is enough.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 26, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
ETH leader among all coins, 90% of all projects, conduct their own ICO on the ETH platform, this fact should have a very positive effect on the price of this coin.
A couple of days ago I was glad that the etherium had risen to 704 dollars. But today we see another market collapse. As if something prevents you from getting out the crypto currency from the pit.
Yesterday the ethereum price is decrease, maybe because the news bugs that exist in ERC20 that makes deposite and withdrawal in some exchangers closed for a while, but now I see the news that everything is back to normal and can be seen ethereum prices start to recover again
Activity: 630
April 26, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
ETH leader among all coins, 90% of all projects, conduct their own ICO on the ETH platform, this fact should have a very positive effect on the price of this coin.
A couple of days ago I was glad that the etherium had risen to 704 dollars. But today we see another market collapse. As if something prevents you from getting out the crypto currency from the pit.
Activity: 136
April 26, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
probably .........
It probably can be, but just in these weeks the price of Ethereum has just risen at this time. That's why you have
have to hurry knowing that this market is too unstable, you can buy at a low price, keep it for a while and sell it
to make a difference, Ethereum is showing that it has better potential.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
For many of us participating in ICO is an excellent way to earn money. Ethereum is a leader in ICO market, so many funds and users held Eth. Let's look at EOS after main net start.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 26, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
Now a very good time to invest in the Etherium, after a long fall, this coin again began to grow. Still there is an opportunity to purchase the Etherium at a small price.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
As per current situation there is no question about dumping ETH, this is a perfect time to buy ETH and hold it for 1 or 2 months. We may see ETH at 1000$ again, soon.
You can dump and buy back when it drops again, yes we will get many opertunity to buy back ETH at a low price before reaching your $1k target. I too belive ETH will reach $1000 but how many months it will take that we don't know in this process we surely get opertunity to increase our coins that we don't miss it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
As per current situation there is no question about dumping ETH, this is a perfect time to buy ETH and hold it for 1 or 2 months. We may see ETH at 1000$ again, soon.
Activity: 279
April 26, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
I think the ethereumun eat is dump enough. now its time to pump. and this shows us that it will be a very nice price increase. we can win good money from ethereum.
Activity: 248
April 26, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
probably just HODL if you're not sure

I have hold the ETH for long time. I will not sell it as I will just use it.
Hold eth price this year will might huge as the trends now is slowly increasing. Good to hold ethereum this has many purpose and while the price is not in ath we can still have the chance to buy.
Activity: 144
April 26, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
Segwit is gaining strength. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floors.

Time to dump ETH and go back to BTC?
This is crypto, willing to bubble or not it crypto run by itself because here there is no party that regulates the growth of coins, free coin moves. I do not agree if you discard your ETH to get back to BTC, keep your ETH. Please if you want to go back to BTC, but do not throw your ETH. Remember the ETH will not disappoint its customers, ETH also has a very strong potential to achieve the highest value, because ETH grows every day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
   Do not dump Ethereum before it reach $10k. That`s my first target, in couple year`s
I will rethink it and maybe raise my goal`s.
   First Ethereum I bought when it was $400, second on close to $1000. Even then I thought
that Ethereum can go to $10k. All market has declined, but I still believe in my investment`s.
I plan to get more of Ethereum before it reaches $1k again. My investment`s are long-term,
Ethereum will need year`s to rise a lot, but I am ready to wait.
   I would like to have more money, I would buy Ethereum from all the people who wish to dump
it at this price.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
Segwit is gaining strength. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floors.

I do not agree to have to throw Ethereum out and just stick to Bitcoin. I do not want to stick with just one coin, although I know the price of Bitcoin is very high. But we all should not forget Ethereum whose development is also very rapid. Do not underestimate Ethereum, maybe in the future, the price of Ethereum can rival the price of Bitcoin. So I keep hold of Bitcoin but also hold Ethereum.
Activity: 59
April 26, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I have hold the ETH for long time. I will not sell it as I will just use it.
Activity: 13
April 26, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
I started to dump ETH! My goal is 540-560 for ETH according to current price levels. For following week there is no doubt, ETH will achieve this target level.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
Segwit is gaining strenght. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floor.

maybe your information is very good, but that does not mean it's right, I will not throw or sell my ETH to buy Bitcoin, when ETH the price goes down, I'll buy it again, because I still have ETH when buying at price high, so I will still hold my ETH, and will not throw or to buy bitcoin, as for example bitcoin will decrease I will soon buy it again.
if the capital we have too much, it seems there is no harm if it is divided into bitcoin as well as investment, because the price is slightly cheaper than before. Ethereum is good but it rises a little longer when compared with the highly fluctuated bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
April 26, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
Segwit is gaining strenght. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floor.

maybe your information is very good, but that does not mean it's right, I will not throw or sell my ETH to buy Bitcoin, when ETH the price goes down, I'll buy it again, because I still have ETH when buying at price high, so I will still hold my ETH, and will not throw or to buy bitcoin, as for example bitcoin will decrease I will soon buy it again.
Pages:
Jump to: