Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to pay it forward - giving away 10 Merit points to 'Members' - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 3
I'm definitely interested. Not only have I recently completed the official whitepaper draft for a cryptocurrency I'm involved with (you'll find the link), but I'm also starting to get more into the newbie forums...would love a merit. Thanks for the consideration.
Activity: 79
Merit: 29
Hi. I'm a long-term member (almost 6 years at forums and more that 7 with crypto), mostly a reader and a behind-the-scene contributor in to the crypto community. Now I'm working on creating a recognizable profile here to support the forum and to come back to the public discussion about changes we are bringing to life. My general domain of expertise lays between STEM and Economics, yet I also put a lot of time in social studies to better understand the principles behind the modern society, the changes to be made and the ways to predict and to control  the outcome of such changes. I usually do not waste time or effort for meaningless posts, so the total count is not high and won't grow rapidly, yet I hope to reach the necessary number for a Member status in the near future. I will absolutely appreciate some Merit points, since they are not easy to get. And I will pay them forward whenever there will be a good opportunity.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Great offer definitely looking for some merit! Take a look at my posts I am sure you will find many merit worthy!

Thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I've managed to reach a nice round number of sMerits to give away, so thought I'd try and help some of my fellow members bump up to the next rank. 10 sMerits on offer, so going to give away a maximum of 2 sMerit per post I find interesting

Why is this in Meta?

Everyone does this - that is how the system works.

Move this to Beginners and Help please.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
I've managed to reach a nice round number of sMerits to give away, so thought I'd try and help some of my fellow members bump up to the next rank. 10 Merits on offer, so going to give away a maximum of 2 Merit per post I find interesting. Just as a heads up, boards I normally find interesting are the following (not that I will necessarily ignore posts made in other sections):

Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, Trading Discussion, Politics & Society, Beginners & Help, Altcoin Discussion.

No need to post links, if you indicate you want to take part, I will just have a look through the first page of your post history and distribute it accordingly (might go further if I have the time). Going to leave the thread open for a week (till midnight next Friday forum time) to give people a chance to take part. I'll be checking throughout the week and shortlisting as I go along. This is for Member rank only, want to help out people in the same boat as me. I will merit the posts directly after Friday next week, and post links to all posts I have merited on this thread.

NB. If I spot any marinecoin posts in any post history, I will automatically ignore any of that user's posts.

Pages:
Jump to: