Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to quit now, network getting worst - page 4. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 07:59:24 PM
Network getting worst....there still about 90K unconfirmed transaction and transactions cost become so high.

If this keep happening, price will drop into shit soon....it could lead price to below 5K soon
There seem no way to solve this network problem, transaction per-second more higher than bitcoin network can handle.

Well, that's your way of doing it, then do it. No one forces you to let go of Bitcoin, but for us we won't abandon the only thing that keeps this crypto world, revolving.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 07:56:39 PM
Network getting worst....there still about 90K unconfirmed transaction and transactions cost become so high.

If this keep happening, price will drop into shit soon....it could lead price to below 5K soon
There seem no way to solve this network problem, transaction per-second more higher than bitcoin network can handle.

It's up to you mate, but if you ride the FUD it'll be your decision, somehow, maybe they are just up to something to bring the price of Bitcoin down in order to accumulate more into lower prices.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
November 14, 2017, 07:53:43 PM
This is what BCC is "said" trying to fix through making 2mb block size. (correct me if im wrong). Why wont core implement this in butcoin will there be a problem?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

I'm not crazy enough to spent fee 15 - 50 $/transaction. If i only sent 1 transaction per day, maybe just fine.

At moment, transactions very low, only about 6tx/second (average for 24 hours). If there bigger transactions, definitely there will be more unconfirmed transaction, doesn't matter how much fee you willing to pay.

Pages:
Jump to: