Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into Altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 02, 2022, 01:02:59 PM
I've definitely amped up my investments in Alt Coins at this time, I think the bull run is coming, but always DYOR.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
March 02, 2022, 01:00:57 PM
Solana is also a top cryptocurrency with the potential to grow in the coming months of 2022. Similar to Ethereum, its underlying blockchain network acts as a medium for developers to build and host DApps. Dyor for more potential coins in markets.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
March 02, 2022, 12:01:01 PM
I don't think it really does matter if a positive sign of bull is actually bull trap. Anytime i feel like investing on alternative coins, I just go ahead, probably because I know I would make the money in folds at the right appropriate time... even though it means waiting for years.
alternative coins are potential coins, or alternative coins are cheap coins that can be purchased under any conditions, these two things are different in my view, because alternative coins are not necessarily potential, and if waiting years on alternative coins (cheap coins) this is the same As for hoping for a miracle, I think it's highly speculative about the alternative coins you mention, unless expecting the ongoing hype and that too is risky.
It will only be a waste of time if you just wait for altcoins that are not sure what the future will look like,
but on the one hand actually by taking that risk and later the price will rise it is also a profitable thing,
what is clear before investing we must know what the coin looks like
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
March 01, 2022, 06:34:30 PM
I don't think it really does matter if a positive sign of bull is actually bull trap. Anytime i feel like investing on alternative coins, I just go ahead, probably because I know I would make the money in folds at the right appropriate time... even though it means waiting for years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 01, 2022, 09:44:13 AM
Bitcoin has made good progress in last two days, we all know that altcoins will follow the same path and some Altcoins like Binance have already started to surge so I feel this would be the right moment to invest into Altcoins like ADA, Solana and ICP which are ready to explode any moments, what's your take on this? Things will be in our favour of we choose the altcoin's wisely and better to invest now rather doing r when it reaches the peak.

But my only worry is what if it's one more bulltrap.

Yes of course it is very true that this is the right time to reinvest in altcoins, with the falling price it will make it very easy for us to buy and invest again. therefore it is important for us to also predict which coin is the best to invest so that there will be profits in the future.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 01, 2022, 08:00:04 AM
Bitcoin has made good progress in last two days, we all know that altcoins will follow the same path and some Altcoins like Binance have already started to surge so I feel this would be the right moment to invest into Altcoins like ADA, Solana and ICP which are ready to explode any moments, what's your take on this? Things will be in our favour of we choose the altcoin's wisely and better to invest now rather doing r when it reaches the peak.

Altcoins are well-founded alternatives for cryptocurrency market investors interested in diversifying their portfolios. While some, like Ethereum (ETH), are recognizable by name, maximum of the 10,000+ altcoins have yet to make a name for themselves. While Bitcoin (BTC) high volatility, transaction times, and fees may pose a barrier to numerous customers unwilling to take the threat of spending more than required on small purchases, altcoins can give cheaper and faster transactions. You can also invest in CRD Crypto. It is built on Hyperledger Besu with its own ERC-20 token, CRD token. CRD Network (CRD) biddable infrastructure permits interoperability among onchain & offchain transactional and Know Your Customer (KYC) data.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
March 01, 2022, 05:06:40 AM
I don't think there is any such thing as "bulltrap". The market is volatile. Expect the price to rise and fall without any prior notice. If you believe that the altcoin you are looking at has some good potential then invest. Remember, most altcoins are long term investment. I mean you have to hold them long term if they really have potential. Only meme and shitcoins rises very and dies very soon. The risk is not worth taking.  Just don't FOMO into any coins. If you do that you will most likely end up investing in the wrong coin and the wrong time.
I also agree with you. I think that is the problem with some investors, always thinking that they need to wait some more than the market will go down and miss investing at the right price but like you, I too believe as long as you believe and knows that the project is a good one and that there will always be ups and downs with prices then you might not think too much investment in the right project regardless of the price for the long term. 
Many investor looks afraid when price down coming and not really take chance to buy, but when price have going pump they have been panic to buy back with bigger risk. Why they looks not smartest investor with moment price still dump not have brave for buying back, but looks like as not smart investor or trader when market have going pump keep to buy. I have recommended for many trader never afraid when correction of bitcoin or altcoin because that very good moment to buy several potential altcoin not afraid and keep waiting until all price back to higher again.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 01, 2022, 03:46:18 AM
it is very difficult to predict the market when bearish numbers occur all are red and are in fear that losses could occur if we have already bought when prices are high..and for me it is better to hold on and not look for other assets before my capital back,,
because everything has been included in my previous purchase list.. this is me who can only last a moment.

You can use your new capital to invest in Altcoins rather than you waiting for your capital break-even also I agree right now the market is really difficult to predict/analyse due to many events occur recently. The one thing I guess it's better to do for me is to use the new money that I can afford to lose and go invest in Altcoin because there's no second chance for this happening.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 01, 2022, 03:05:14 AM
I don't think there is any such thing as "bulltrap". The market is volatile. Expect the price to rise and fall without any prior notice. If you believe that the altcoin you are looking at has some good potential then invest. Remember, most altcoins are long term investment. I mean you have to hold them long term if they really have potential. Only meme and shitcoins rises very and dies very soon. The risk is not worth taking.  Just don't FOMO into any coins. If you do that you will most likely end up investing in the wrong coin and the wrong time.
yes, I totally agree with this. Besides, if you only focus on suspicion, and move because of the FOMO, it's very likely that you make a decision to take a loss.
however, the current condition of the market is rising, whether it's a bulltrap or not. if we are just suspicious, then we will never make a decision. Moreover, if you feel that you have the right coin, then you can be sure to hold it for a long time even when the market price is bad. when you believe in a project, then you believe the price will be high, no matter the current market conditions. however, as long as it's not memecoin, we should always be optimistic.
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
February 28, 2022, 11:38:35 PM

I'm also worried about a bull trap happening bro. when we see the market is green again it's really fun. It's just that bulltrap is very difficult to predict. I even often get stuck here or stuck in the beartrap. I usually use the Tradingview website to get information from various prediction experts there. There are many predictions, but I usually take the most popular analysis of them. Maybe Tradingview can help you too: https://www.tradingview.com/
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 28, 2022, 10:22:31 PM
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
February 28, 2022, 10:00:19 PM
One of the current problems is the uncertainty that is happening in the crypto market today.
the war between russia and ukraine caused the price of btc and altcoins to fall (bearish)
I think if you guys want to invest maybe this is the right time to buy altcoins because all of them are at their lowest price.
no longer at the top. so it is the right moment to buy altcoins.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
February 26, 2022, 01:19:38 PM
Just started playing thetan arena https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-play-thetan-arena-complete-beginner-s-guide
guess that what i do in this down turn
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
February 26, 2022, 12:07:53 PM
I see the market has not moved well and is still red. In my opinion, the right investment is like the current market conditions when prices are falling. If the market situation is like today, it will always be good to invest because if Bitcoin recovers, then the altcoin we choose will definitely increase in price because Bitcoin's influence on altcoins is still very large. The chosen altcoin must also be potential ones such as ETH, BNB, SOLANA. Terra Luna can too.
the possibilities are huge and it's certainly a good thing to buy some Altcoins when the market is bearish but we all don't know to what point the bottom will be so I think the right time to buy is to keep buying slowly when the price is going down. because the potential for the price to recover is huge following the movement of Bitcoin and until now there is no doubt that Bitcoin will recover, sooner or later.
and to avoid the risk the Altcoin chosen is as you said earlier, the Altcoin that has the potential and also the ranking above CMC, because not all Altcoins can be recovered.
The market will recover but when that will happen we don't know. On the basis of not knowing when the time will be, then choosing to buy some potential altcoins according to financial capabilities will be very good.

I see the market has not moved well and is still red. In my opinion, the right investment is like the current market conditions when prices are falling. If the market situation is like today, it will always be good to invest because if Bitcoin recovers, then the altcoin we choose will definitely increase in price because Bitcoin's influence on altcoins is still very large. The chosen altcoin must also be potential ones such as ETH, BNB, SOLANA. Terra Luna can too.
It seems that Bitcoin and the market will take a little longer to recover at this time because there is still a war conflict on the part of Russia so that it makes investors to move to the safest environment, because anyone will not feel calm in carrying out their investments if there is a war in their country.
I think the conflict between Ukraine and Russia is one of the reasons that Bitcoin's price hasn't been rising well.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
February 26, 2022, 09:52:39 AM
Right now all the altcoins look like they have bottomed out, but we know that very often a new bottom appears. But I am starting to buy different projects for small amounts. The main thing is not to have a stock market crisis right now.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
February 26, 2022, 09:28:34 AM
There is always an opportunity to reinvest in cryptocurrencies, moreover the presence of stable coins makes everything easier, when we profit at least 15% then I suggest selling, then wait for the price to drop again and we buy again, I'm used to daily trading, and the most important thing is always patient to wait because profit opportunities are always there and we can do it daily.
Under 15% always take profit and not care about holder is winner because I only have decision with trading how to earn profit faster without have to be long term holder or become real investor. After reaching profit above 10% and usually take profit with 5% raise only and I think pump above 15% and get this profit looks bigger amount, not worry for selling and keep buy back later with lower price without have to hold several weeks later or waiting price really pump, we don't know about bad situation around the world and bitcoin suddenly can drop to lower price and loss opportunity to get profit.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
February 26, 2022, 06:41:26 AM
Keeping an eye on the right movement of Bitcoin at the right time is the right time to invest with entry in very good altcoins projects which is a golden opportunity for an investor.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
February 26, 2022, 02:46:24 AM
Bitcoin is not rising steadily today to reach the peak price still needs some correction, are you sure bitcoin has given a strong signal to continue rising again if so don't hesitate to buy altcoins before the market is bullish again, I haven't seen a strong signal about it increase in bitcoin this month especially on altcoins.
Bitcoin has not been rising strongly for now, even recently bitcoin is back down from its previous price, bitcoin conditions are not yet fully normal running on the right track, market sentiment is still continuing indefinitely, therefore there is no way but to wait , not to mention the case that is happening now, the tension between the two countries that is often associated with bitcoin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
February 25, 2022, 06:07:20 AM
Bitcoin still stuck on $38,600 right now after dropping price last day with war effect between Ukraine and Russia, now I see still not any good news about war will stop and keep take long time recovery for bitcoin and exactly should careful when try investing with altcoin, still looks not safe invest on several altcoin during bitcoin keep not stable on higher price, maybe you can invest right now but use several percent of your assets because I afraid when conflict between Russia and Ukraine begin again will impact for bitcoin price drop drastically again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
February 25, 2022, 03:29:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: