Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to short monero/zcoin is gonna steal anon coin marketcap - page 2. (Read 1437 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I think you might be confused between Zcash and Zcoin

They are two completely different projects.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I thought you think vcash is best anon coin so far. So if now best anon coin will get a unbeatable competition in zcash, your advice should be to short vcash.

Was your investment in Waves smart move back then or you made a mistake and you should wait to invest in waves right now?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
It's been an interesting month.  Monero has had an epic run, but without any fundamental change in the project I think we can all conclude that this has more to do with bagholder liquidation than any real paradigm shift in the way monero is being used.

It also coincides very nicely with news of zero coins imminent release.
Remember it was the original discussion of zero coins papers that got us all hyped on anon coins in the first place.  I remember back to those original discussions, and for me it was the excitement over zero coin that led me to buying my first monero. 

There may be one or two more small pumps in monero before zcoin is released, but this looks like a perfect opportunity to short.
Pages:
Jump to: