Pages:
Author

Topic: Timely Secret to Profit - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
November 01, 2023, 07:31:55 PM
For Hodler or Holders as the case may be next year is likely Haven. Keep the spirit high for patience is a virtue and it pays.

It may not be easy to hold but we've got to be patient and disciplined. We have to control our emotions.
However the price goes, we would always be tempted to sell.
If the price goes up we would be tempted to sell and take the profit because we would be scared that it might drop after this.
If the price keeps falling we might be tempted to sell and cut our losses instead of losing it all. What I know is that if we're patient enough we would be rewarded.
People talk about hodling casually, but in truth, it's ain't easy.

From the movement of market price it can been seen that we are getting into the bull market,  This must be a good reason why should be able to hodl to catch up a better profit. The price at which bitcoin now won't be the highest as bull market,  so even if volatility affects the market and it falls in price it doesn't mean it will keep continuing dropping in price , it is just volatility which fall of price will still take place so no need to be in panic and sell off. This is the best time to keep patience and take away fear to keep hodling no matter what happens in the market because their will be things that will take place that can make one to be panic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
November 01, 2023, 07:14:30 PM
Am not speaking for everyone. But a lot of persons here are not even ready to sell yet even during the end of the year. Selling is not advisable. Most of the things you have said so far is pure speculation. If anyone knows that the price will be for sure favorable during the year, then they will buy huge and always wait for it. This is a good time to control emotions, patient and greed. Since we have managed to accumulate some Bitcoin, we hope to see something great in the future.

Bitcoin had been volatile all year out. 

This year we have experience less volatile from Bitcoin. And it has highly affected those who trade day to day because they cannot make any profit since they depend on the volatility to trade. Below I shared a chart for more references.

Source link to the image - Here
Activity: 392
Merit: 236
Bitcoin in Niger State💯
November 01, 2023, 07:03:07 PM
Bitcoin had been volatile all year out.  Since Bitcoin is highly volatile the Bitcoin market is safe haven for the scalpers.  It is not only for this end year time.  To make not a mistake in this end of year, just continue holding, it is the best strategy for beginners and those who can't read the daily market movement.  We can also do DCA to continuously accumulate Bitcoin without the headache of timing the dip.

Holding and DCA is way easier than reading the daily movement of the market, besides we are already nearing the halving so I guess accumulating now is the best move since bullish trend is not so far away  after the halving event happen.

You said to get away from the market volatility we should keep holding but what if someone who hasn't invested in the market yet is a newcomer? I think what the OP is trying to say is that newcomers shouldn't be excited by seeing current positivity in the market as there can be a lot of manipulation and institutional sell off to book profits. This is the end of the year so the market can go either way. Looking for a breakout in either way can give us the opportunity to make a short term profit from the market.

I think this should be a thing of worry to short term investors, that is, those who invest for the purpose of making profit then exit. Most long-term investors must have been familiar with this trend and won't expect any magic to happen in the Bitcoin market that will trigger something unfounded.

Maybe newcomers too. Since they have a shallow understanding of how these things work and may end up too excited and carried away by the current market trends. It is also an advice that you should not put all the resources you have into the Bitcoin market as the bull or bear run will end up giving you a high blood pressure, although it is something pretty much expected by experts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 01, 2023, 05:09:03 PM
Bitcoin had been volatile all year out.  Since Bitcoin is highly volatile the Bitcoin market is safe haven for the scalpers.  It is not only for this end year time.  To make not a mistake in this end of year, just continue holding, it is the best strategy for beginners and those who can't read the daily market movement.  We can also do DCA to continuously accumulate Bitcoin without the headache of timing the dip.

Holding and DCA is way easier than reading the daily movement of the market, besides we are already nearing the halving so I guess accumulating now is the best move since bullish trend is not so far away  after the halving event happen.

You said to get away from the market volatility we should keep holding but what if someone who hasn't invested in the market yet is a newcomer? I think what the OP is trying to say is that newcomers shouldn't be excited by seeing current positivity in the market as there can be a lot of manipulation and institutional sell off to book profits. This is the end of the year so the market can go either way. Looking for a breakout in either way can give us the opportunity to make a short term profit from the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
November 01, 2023, 04:53:17 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 283
November 01, 2023, 04:41:28 PM
For Hodler or Holders as the case may be next year is likely Haven. Keep the spirit high for patience is a virtue and it pays.

It may not be easy to hold but we've got to be patient and disciplined. We have to control our emotions.
However the price goes, we would always be tempted to sell.
If the price goes up we would be tempted to sell and take the profit because we would be scared that it might drop after this.
If the price keeps falling we might be tempted to sell and cut our losses instead of losing it all. What I know is that if we're patient enough we would be rewarded.
People talk about hodling casually, but in truth, it's ain't easy.
Activity: 77
Merit: 9
November 01, 2023, 12:17:26 PM
Timely Secret to Profit

We are in the month of November that depends on the country you find yourself. This is not new to those who has been in the financial market for a while. If you are a beginner read carefully so that you can get the content and profit from this.

We have November/December to round off the year. This has a psychological effect and a hold on the financial market because we are all humans. So stated below is what you may likely noticed;

1) Institutions and Long traders would start closing off their trades to take profit or close in little losses.
Note: Start expecting retracement but watch for the signal first. You should not stay in a trade for a longer period as the market may be inconsistent. If you buy and sell do not waste much time as there may be sudden drop or rise.

2) You will start experiencing noise expecially for hourly time frames i.e There will be much volatility upward and downward at the same time. What I am saying is that you may experience a 100% movement upward and 100% movement downward same day.
Note: A game for Scalpers. If you are a beginner timely entry to the market and timely exit is your best bet.

3) This is the most important for me. Market usually comes to rest as the year winds up.
Note: Spot the range, Pick you resistance or support and wait for a confirmation then you can engage.

My Version- "Blessed are those who hears this words, but more blessed are those who hears this word and keep them"
Luke 11:28

Please feel free to contribute.
Pages:
Jump to: