Pages:
Author

Topic: Timing to Hodl tokens is very important. - page 7. (Read 11659 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47
A lot people argue about if it is better to hodl on the long term or the short term neglecting the most important thing.
The timing with which you have to hodl your tokens or investment is very important, to ensure you do not rekt.

For every token, there is a time to hodl, and time not too, figure out the timing before investment.

I have second thoughts on holding coins, there are coins worth holding and there are coins that's created for short term holding, you can hodl coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum but you should have second thought holding coins that are just a year old, it will put you in trouble because these kinds of coins lack stability.

I believe this is something you can work upon, you should not necessarily have second thoughts when you are trading, hodling or investing. You should a peculiar motive towards your actions or reactions to different crypto currencyb token, even if it means hodling the bags alone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
No, not many. Probably just 1 truly advanced solution now. Called Centric token. Basically, they are coming with 2 tokens. Centric is a web 3.0-based payment network composed of two digital tokens that promote stability, incentivize structure for early adopters, and safely store value. The exchange between the two tokens is governed by a decentralized smart contract and a self-regulating protocol. But you should better Google them to check out more on what they are bringing

That from your words sounds unique and ultimate, will have a look
Activity: 112
This sounds rational. I am adding value, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?

No, not many. Probably just 1 truly advanced solution now. Called Centric token. Basically, they are coming with 2 tokens. Centric is a web 3.0-based payment network composed of two digital tokens that promote stability, incentivize structure for early adopters, and safely store value. The exchange between the two tokens is governed by a decentralized smart contract and a self-regulating protocol. But you should better Google them to check out more on what they are bringing
Afternoon. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

This sounds rational. I am adding value, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?
Activity: 112
Hey. What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

Afternoon. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
Hey. What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
A lot people argue about if it is better to hodl on the long term or the short term neglecting the most important thing.
The timing with which you have to hodl your tokens or investment is very important, to ensure you do not rekt.

For every token, there is a time to hodl, and time not too, figure out the timing before investment.

It's not really the thing is when it comes in holding or trading especially when you're doing it in altcoins. The time to hold is very important you can't just go and buy or invest in altcoins when the market price is still at a high point. Most of the time when it comes to altcoins I don't recommend investing especially for long term investment because a lot of altcoins in the market don't really give profit because there are so many altcoins in the market where the demand is not their anymore. The best thing to do is do a lot of research first before investing in altcoins in the market because for sure altcoins are not a good choice for a long term investment. Also, you could just stick in popular altcoins where it already has the demand or go with bitcoin for long term investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
if you choose a long-term investment I think it does not matter and it does not require time for you to hold,
if you are satisfied with your investment then sell,
For long-term investment, you need to monitor it on a regular basis and set a reasonable goal. If you hold altcoin and don't care about it, your investment will probably disappear anytime because altcoin can easily collapse and become a scam.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
if you choose a long-term investment I think it does not matter and it does not require time for you to hold,
if you are satisfied with your investment then sell,
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yes, thats true. I have missed some big opportunity for not holding my token a little bit. If I hold that token a little longer I could have gained 5 times more profit than I got. Actually crypto is a very unpredictable place and you will never know when it is the right time to make the next move. The market sometimes moves without any actual reason.
you may not know 100 percent for sure, but if you do the right analysis of the project and constantly monitor its development, you can reduce the risk that you will lose money or earn little when you are selling your tokens/coins. That's why you need to constantly monitor the development
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Timing to buy token is more important to me, there is no better thing I'm crypto than buying top coins at cheaper price, all those who took advantage of Bitcoin at 3700$ are already in huge profits right now without having to wait for bullrun
But when the bitcoin price fell to $ 3700, many feared that it would continue to go below $ 1,000 and collapse. I believe that there won't be too many buyers at this price because their psychology does not allow it
Agree with you, that's why bitcoin goes up to $ 9000 at the moment. A lot of people lost faith in the market when it collapsed in March, and soon the price went up rapidly and made many people regret.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Timing to buy token is more important to me, there is no better thing I'm crypto than buying top coins at cheaper price, all those who took advantage of Bitcoin at 3700$ are already in huge profits right now without having to wait for bullrun
But when the bitcoin price fell to $ 3700, many feared that it would continue to go below $ 1,000 and collapse. I believe that there won't be too many buyers at this price because their psychology does not allow it
When Bitcoin returned to $3700 in March, almost everyone lost confidence in this market, so there will certainly be very few investors buying at that price. In my opinion, it is the only opportunity for you to buy at a low price because, after that time, the whole market continuously has an improvement in price. I also felt very nervous during that period of time but still just sat still because I was waiting at $1,000
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
money will come automatically when we know how it works. I've heard that we should take the time to research 70%, and trade 20%, and 10% for luck.
The market is hard to predict now, so research can sometimes lead to mistakes and make you lose. And I agree with you, in this market we need a little luck to be able to choose the right altcoin and the right time
That 10% luck is so true, there is really no way you could make a profit if you never really get lucky, there are so many things that could go wrong in bitcoin business. I have personally seen an ICO owner die right during investment process, the team notified everyone and they said they will continue with the project but everyone basically was done with it at that moment and they just took the money and couldn't do anything, not that they scammed people but without the owner there was nothing to be done.

At the end of the day I would say that 10% changes everything. However, 70% is still doing your research, it is between checking the team to roadmap to whitepaper to everything else, you need to be aware of where you are putting your money to the smallest detail.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
Yes, thats true. I have missed some big opportunity for not holding my token a little bit. If I hold that token a little longer I could have gained 5 times more profit than I got. Actually crypto is a very unpredictable place and you will never know when it is the right time to make the next move. The market sometimes moves without any actual reason.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
Knowing the proper time to buy and sell us very important when it comes to cryptocurrency, buying a wrong coin can result to losing all hard earn fund, and not knowing the best time to sell off can be very dangerous aswell. So to be sincere, timing to hold and buy is very important.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Yes you are correct. The token holder must study before token hold so that he can realize which is good time for hold a token or sell. Every coin are not the same and holder must be clarify which will be hold for short time and which will be long time. Otherwise if he mistake investment will gone away. So be careful.

thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
Timing to hold the coin is the key to success in crypto industry.But there is something more.If you hold a coin which has no future and no real project then it will bring you disaster sooner or later if you hold or not doesn’t matter.

So before holding any coin for long time or short time you have to study about the project, their team, their development and their partnership etc.Then if you to study about chart and some factor that can dump the price of your coin.

So before holding any coin you have to choose proper coin.But in crypto sometimes prediction doesn’t work.     
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
money will come automatically when we know how it works. I've heard that we should take the time to research 70%, and trade 20%, and 10% for luck.
The market is hard to predict now, so research can sometimes lead to mistakes and make you lose. And I agree with you, in this market we need a little luck to be able to choose the right altcoin and the right time
Pages:
Jump to: