Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for good trading - page 12. (Read 3239 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 253
June 21, 2020, 04:30:50 AM
Trading system is like a real gambling which is the possible winner has usually unpredictable so seriously the first place you have to understand on what you are in front of others ,such as controlling that's because while in business maybe your own weakness is your bad enemy so,aside from your source ,good behaviour is your complete address to aim more confident to show up.
I know if you pay attention to every details of your trading before making it a real trade it will minimize your risk and make it not a totally gambling anymore. If someone will trade without any proof of winning or any possibility of making it a right trade, I think it will consider as a gambling. Limit the budget of trading and also limit the amount that will possibility of losing. Don't try to get back the amount that you lose, maybe you will get it in the next day. Lastly, continue to learn every single day and another way to make a good trade. In this, you will be a great trader someday.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
June 21, 2020, 02:29:23 AM
I am for limited budget, its how you save yourself from big loses, its how you can avoid getting busted with bad trades. It's a good start, you limit yourself with some amount you can afford to lose and you start your trading journey. With time and practice you learn more about different options, what is good to do and what's not so good to do, which coins are good for trading, the range of fluctuations, which things can affect price to rise or drop, and after a lot of practice and learning you can become successful trader.
small budget make you small money if the market move in your favour and lose small if it get against you. I did not see much difference than emotional control. In trading you will only succeed if you trading without following the fomo.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1168
June 21, 2020, 02:12:18 AM
I am for limited budget, its how you save yourself from big loses, its how you can avoid getting busted with bad trades. It's a good start, you limit yourself with some amount you can afford to lose and you start your trading journey. With time and practice you learn more about different options, what is good to do and what's not so good to do, which coins are good for trading, the range of fluctuations, which things can affect price to rise or drop, and after a lot of practice and learning you can become successful trader.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
June 21, 2020, 12:15:50 AM
These are indeed nice tips to guide everyone through a profitable trading adventure, however it is far harder than it seems because onces you are trading, alot of things have to come in play because even the slightest factors you didn't foresee can affect the price of a coin leading either dump or price increase but most of the times, it often leads to dump and this is the fact that everyone needs to understand perfectly before trading
Before trading should have a comfortable mind and not to think about other things, I usually read or watch some entertainment articles before trading because it makes me feel comfortable. When I start trading, I always choose the price to buy and sell at a good price. Of course, it's not always so easy because the crypto market is very volatile.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 20, 2020, 09:58:51 PM
Trading system is like a real gambling which is the possible winner has usually unpredictable so seriously the first place you have to understand on what you are in front of others ,such as controlling that's because while in business maybe your own weakness is your bad enemy so,aside from your source ,good behaviour is your complete address to aim more confident to show up.
I don't agree with you. Trading is not the same as gambling if you have skills to analyze the market moves, and if you can control yourself in taking the profit, you are not gambling with your money, but you have the opportunity to make a profit. Many people trade in one or two coins, but the problem is they don't know how much profit they want to get, so that makes them greedy, and the chance to make a profit will be gone.
Activity: 700
June 20, 2020, 09:04:47 PM
Trading is not a pure gambling, because we can predict some ratio and fix the rate of further possibilities. So gambling is totally differ from the Trading, I think both are investment, but profit is unpredictable in crypto platform. But my tips for trading is choose the most reliable coin and fix the ratio of each investment and mainly we focus more than 2 coins in trading platform.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
June 20, 2020, 08:38:15 PM
All the tips you mentioned in the opening post, are the basic rules in trading and indeed must be followed if you want to become
a successful trader. But not all traders run these tips well, so there are still many traders who experience large losses. I just added
a few tips to become a good trader, like always using stop-loss to manage our capital so it doesn't run out. And also my other tips
are always doing technical and fundamental analysis before deciding to buy or sell coins.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 20, 2020, 06:53:35 PM
My tip would be to work with simple and straight forward approach, it’s very helpful with FreshForex broker. As they provide all the benefits one could ask from tidy spreads to fast execution of trades and much more. I feel highly comfortable with them and one of the reason for me for able to make consistent profits.
COnsistent profits from trading is one of the biggest lie, if you not aware of them please understand it.No one in this world is making consistent profits by trading any assets which includes cryptos as well because if they are saying the truth then they will become more rich than Warren Buffet who I one of the richest people in the world, even he is making at average of 15% every year.
Yeah, I agree with you but I think OP meant about consistent is gaining a profit only when he saw the market is ready to make some gain. But of course, this one will require more time and effort to actually follow since the market is always moving with its fluctuations. There's no way someone would gain a consistent profit in trading especially if you are trading everyday.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
June 20, 2020, 06:46:55 PM
These are indeed nice tips to guide everyone through a profitable trading adventure, however it is far harder than it seems because onces you are trading, alot of things have to come in play because even the slightest factors you didn't foresee can affect the price of a coin leading either dump or price increase but most of the times, it often leads to dump and this is the fact that everyone needs to understand perfectly before trading
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 20, 2020, 03:30:45 PM
My tip would be to work with simple and straight forward approach, it’s very helpful with FreshForex broker. As they provide all the benefits one could ask from tidy spreads to fast execution of trades and much more. I feel highly comfortable with them and one of the reason for me for able to make consistent profits.
COnsistent profits from trading is one of the biggest lie, if you not aware of them please understand it.No one in this world is making consistent profits by trading any assets which includes cryptos as well because if they are saying the truth then they will become more rich than Warren Buffet who I one of the richest people in the world, even he is making at average of 15% every year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 20, 2020, 11:03:51 AM
I have seen many questions about how they are going to be a professional trader, so I just wanna share my experience, I am not a professional trader but I just wanna share some of my experiences and way of thinking in trading.

1. Trade at your own risk - You should know that investing, gambling and trading is somehow the same because you are not sure that you could win the prize, so expect that you could win and you could lose your money.
2. Limit your budget - always limit your budget for trading, you should use only those extra money you have, instead of spending it on some other things, you may use it for trading, at least you made something to make it profitable.
3. Do not be greedy - There are many people who suffered from being greedy, they tend to spend all their money because of thinking that they could still make more money but instead of earning they have lost their money. ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND CONTINUE TO TRADE.
4. Learn from your own mistake - Instead of being sad because of losing try to think on some other thing why you get lost and think some good strategies to overcome those mistakes.

Some good tips from google:
5. Check the ticker symbol - Ticker symbols are not universal and may vary from exchange to exchange in rare cases. Those cases, though, can come back to bite you. For example, Bitcoin Cash trades on some exchanges as BCH, while it trades on others as BCC. BCC is also the ticker symbol for BitConnect, which was recently outed as a Ponzi Scheme. If you bought BCC under the impression was Bitcoin Cash, you would’ve lost a lot of money.
6. Pay attention to the bitcoin - Most altcoins (every cryptocurrency except Bitcoin) are pegged more closely to Bitcoin than Asian currencies were to the USD during the Asian Financial Crisis. If Bitcoin price pump drastically, altcoins price can go down as people try to exit altcoins to ride the BTC profits; inversely, if Bitcoin prices dump drastically, altcoin prices can go down, too, as people exit altcoins to exchange back into fiat. The best times for altcoin growth appear when Bitcoin shows organic growth or decline or remains stagnant in price.

Trading is really profitable ways of earning money and having skills and knowledge about it would be a great advantage for you.

Very good tricks for traders here. I think this will help new and old traders to implement their trading strategy here. Maximum time we do mistake that we start trading by influence of others that should not actually. We must have to learn more and more that targeted tokens so that we may gainer.

thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 19, 2020, 09:44:57 PM
thank you friend, these tips are really useful for newcomers. But for those who know nothing about trading, There is no need for them to come to trading market. Every side has its pros and cons just like this trading and there are some good and bad aspects. We need to know about them like if you successfull in trading then you are good at this side. If you don't know about and trading, Then i think it's bad for you. But not bad for everyone ,not bad for those who know trading. just bad for those who don't know.

If all people were thinking like you and tried only the things they know well in theory we wouldn't have any accidents, money losses, the world would be a calm and boring place.  Cheesy

You learn the fastest by doing. People should trade even if they know nothing about it just remember to start with very small money. You can project your income trading with 1/100 of your money.
I don't agree with you! Investing and trading in the cryptocurrency market is quite risky! I agree that we learn faster when we practice, however, don't jump to a market with zero knowledge! You definitely gonna lose your capital no matter what! Don't go too fast, don't be rush, don't be greedy! Emotional decisions lead to negative results and traders should know that!
I agree with you. Before entering this market, you should be prepared with knowledge and psychology because when you actually buy with your own investment, you will definitely have a different feeling. This is not an easy market for you to make a profit, but if you know how to overcome the initial time, the next trading, you will have a lot of experience making profits from this market.
Activity: 391
Merit: 1
June 19, 2020, 04:26:50 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
June 17, 2020, 04:36:54 AM
Every side has its pros and cons just like this trading and there are some good and bad aspects. We need to know about them like if you successfull in trading then you are good at this side.

There are a lot of things that we need to know in trading, first of all, we should always keep in mind those advantages and disadvantages when we trade. You just need to learn every detail and information about trading and you should perform it so that you will know how trading works.
By that, it will make you come up with some strategies that will help you to become more effective in trading.

In order to have a good trading, you should learn how to accept mistakes and losses. In every mistakes, there is a lesson that you need to know and improve about yourself. Improving yourself every time you trade is the key to have a good and effective transactions in trading.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
June 16, 2020, 11:34:11 PM
thank you friend, these tips are really useful for newcomers. But for those who know nothing about trading, There is no need for them to come to trading market. Every side has its pros and cons just like this trading and there are some good and bad aspects. We need to know about them like if you successfull in trading then you are good at this side. If you don't know about and trading, Then i think it's bad for you. But not bad for everyone ,not bad for those who know trading. just bad for those who don't know.

If all people were thinking like you and tried only the things they know well in theory we wouldn't have any accidents, money losses, the world would be a calm and boring place.  Cheesy

You learn the fastest by doing. People should trade even if they know nothing about it just remember to start with very small money. You can project your income trading with 1/100 of your money.
I don't agree with you! Investing and trading in the cryptocurrency market is quite risky! I agree that we learn faster when we practice, however, don't jump to a market with zero knowledge! You definitely gonna lose your capital no matter what! Don't go too fast, don't be rush, don't be greedy! Emotional decisions lead to negative results and traders should know that!
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
June 16, 2020, 09:38:52 PM
You have mentioned every facts very rightly, and i want to talk more on is learning more from your mistake.
When it comes to trading, most of individuals feel as though the market just moved against them which led to the loss; as a trader we need to figure out to always point out errors from within without pushing blames to the market, network browser or other phenomenon
We make every decision and if there is a mistake, that is what you need to fix for the next transaction. I think any investor has experienced this hard time since joining, but ten traders are certainly only one successful trader in this market. This is not a place you can easily analyze because every market movement will greatly affect your profits.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 116
June 16, 2020, 06:12:22 PM
You have mentioned every facts very rightly, and i want to talk more on is learning more from your mistake.
When it comes to trading, most of individuals feel as though the market just moved against them which led to the loss; as a trader we need to figure out to always point out errors from within without pushing blames to the market, network browser or other phenomenon
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
June 16, 2020, 05:44:02 PM

Activity: 2492
Merit: 547
Rollbit
June 16, 2020, 04:31:12 PM
~snip~
I wouldn't suggest any "trading demo" applications or other stuffs. When you trade on those demo platforms, you know you aren't risking anything. Hence, you "aren't scared" to lose your money (since those coins that you will be trading aren't real coins). You won't be getting the real experience of trading.
I always suggest people to start with small amount of capital and experiment different ways. They will make mistakes and they can learn from those mistakes they make. They will always think twice before trading anything since they will be risking real money.

Trading demo apps is a good first step upon learning the very basic trading, but everything will become different when you're already engaged in the real trading platform. Another tip when starting to trade is, never be afraid to lose money and trade what you can afford to lose as well.
Mistakes are always inevitable. Just like what I always been saying, experience will help you learn in the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
June 16, 2020, 03:24:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: