Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for good trading - page 5. (Read 3240 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
WAGMI
May 12, 2022, 09:27:10 AM
I read a rant from a crypto newbie in a local thread, where the OP expressed his frustration with his investment being liquidated, as the investment that he puts in trading was mainly for the daily expense. This is a lesson to everyone that don't gamble your money for the things you have no solid learning, especially trading that is highly volatile, even pro traders are getting rekt, what more if you're a newbie? These tips are very timely as we are experiencing a market crash, where every day millions of dollars are being liquidated. With the current market situation, give ourselves a pause from the stress of trading, take a break from losses, breath, and learn new things, so we are ready when the market heals.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
May 12, 2022, 08:13:33 AM
Nice thread there, thanks for sharing. As most traders tend to be caught up by the emotions and trade more aggressively when having losses.I have some tips as well about how to deal with revenge trading.

Accept the loss. Take a breath. Resist the temptation of “getting back what was yours”. Markets are unforgiving.

Do a self-assessment of what you did wrong, and take a note. Losses are our best teachers.

Adjust your trading plan if necessary.

Stick to that plan!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 05, 2022, 12:26:52 AM
Learning from your mistakes is one of the best tips that a trader can implement in his life. How will you grow if you keep on repeating the same mistakes? To avoid that, you have to know where you are failing. So never stop learning
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 07, 2022, 02:59:46 PM
Everything you say is true, and I agree with you. For me, the best advice that enables a person to become a professional trader is to always stay away from emotions and focus only on the mind, in addition to stay away from believing everything that is published on the Internet because this news can be false and the only rumors we should not be greedy, because Greed always exposes us to losses, and the most important thing is to get away from this field if we don't even have a little experience inside it.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
April 07, 2022, 02:31:10 PM
good trading only requires patience and expertise, because if these two things are not in you,
then I am sure you will not be able to trade well, it has been said on the first page,
that not being greedy and always analyzing before buying is important to trading, only 2 TIPS for good trading that's all in my opinion.
The most important thing is that patience in a trade should not be decided without a strong analysis it takes time and our skills to buy the right coins, whatever the tips we have to learn about what we don't know but believe me this trade is our consistency to take for a good percentage set it to be good tips and avoid greed.
Many people fall because of greed they want high profits but basically, it makes us lose because of our own actions, so lessons make it valuable not to repeat it again.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
April 07, 2022, 01:39:24 PM
When it comes to stocks, traders need volatility, trading volume, and trend trades. Although it's hard to claim that one type of trading is more fruitful than another, most active traders prefer day trading stocks due to their high profitability.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 07, 2022, 12:48:37 PM
good trading only requires patience and expertise, because if these two things are not in you,
then I am sure you will not be able to trade well, it has been said on the first page,
that not being greedy and always analyzing before buying is important to trading, only 2 TIPS for good trading that's all in my opinion.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
April 07, 2022, 11:17:00 AM
Some of the best trading strategies we don't have. We may not have a good idea so we are losing money on crypto trading.Those who trade professionally follow many guides and follow different rules and then trade.They consider the previous position of the market and know what will happen next.As far as I know, you need to analyze the coins that you will start trading with.Every pattern needs to be looked at and researched.

Following the guides and rules that guided crypto trading will help you not to involve yourself in losses than to make you to become professional in trading. It hard for professional traders to disobey any crypto rules because they believe they are very important to every traders to observe in the process of trading in the market. professional traders always carry out their personal research not to experience failure at the end of their trading than to make a huge amount of profits at the end of the trade. Analyzing is very important to traders to make a good choice of the coins to invest on and have something good to earn in future.

If you do not want to deal with your preferences here, then this is a potential currency. The first step you must take is to create a framework.  We can open the position and the profit and loss is considered to be a normal thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
April 04, 2022, 10:24:04 PM
It's the number 1 tip for me, people avoid gambling and rather stick to trading and investing just because the the think the risk is higher in gambling.

Weather you're an investor, a trader or a gambler, all attracts risk and our mind should be ever ready for that.
There's enough strategy to apply for good trading, especially for newbies. One of the good tips to anticipate is to buy serious dips and sell it when the project is in massive pumping. But before going into trading, you must belong to a special group of people in the space. We have the  gamblers, investors and traders, which you will  choose the ones that  you find yourself. We have different kind of people in the space which are ready to trade instead of gambling or been an investor. Perhaps these three categories of people gives you more lessons and profits in the space. One of the best categories to choose when you are in the space is to be an investor and a trader. Because gamblers take high levels of risks which are liable to liquidate their trading account, their mindset is to get rich overnight, meanwhile Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme or a Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
April 04, 2022, 11:52:43 AM
It's the number 1 tip for me, people avoid gambling and rather stick to trading and investing just because the the think the risk is higher in gambling.

Weather you're an investor, a trader or a gambler, all attracts risk and our mind should be ever ready for that.
Activity: 700
April 04, 2022, 11:14:07 AM
-snip-
Don't be greedy to take your own benefits from the market because the price of some coins has just moved higher for traders to smile again in the community. This opportunity will not last more than two months before those coins price will drop to lower level. Long term and short term investment will join this moving train to earn well from the market before the price will fall back to lower level in the exchange market.

If you want to tag, the first thing you need to keep in mind is that you have to test your patience and there is no temptation to be greedy here.  The key is to sell the high value coins and buy the low priced coins. All in all, the long term investment should be a good one and it should be determined that some research should be done in your favor.

Well, if you are not good at technical analysis, you can do trading in a basic one. Buy low and sell high --this is the simple one but it needs to have patience so that you can achieve your goal. Those tips from the OP are good to take note of, we should always consider that advice to take advantage of the market and of course with self-discipline. However, I know this is not easy to apply to ourselves.
selling at a high price and selling it at a low price is not as easy as imagined, we can know that in the low price category we must analyze it and determine the buying area, to wait in that area we must be patient and don't get carried away by emotions so we buy outside the buying area, because of discipline and our psychology is certainly not good. therefore discipline and emotional control are very useful to support the analysis that has been made
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 03, 2022, 07:27:16 PM
-snip-
Don't be greedy to take your own benefits from the market because the price of some coins has just moved higher for traders to smile again in the community. This opportunity will not last more than two months before those coins price will drop to lower level. Long term and short term investment will join this moving train to earn well from the market before the price will fall back to lower level in the exchange market.

If you want to tag, the first thing you need to keep in mind is that you have to test your patience and there is no temptation to be greedy here.  The key is to sell the high value coins and buy the low priced coins. All in all, the long term investment should be a good one and it should be determined that some research should be done in your favor.

Well, if you are not good at technical analysis, you can do trading in a basic one. Buy low and sell high --this is the simple one but it needs to have patience so that you can achieve your goal. Those tips from the OP are good to take note of, we should always consider that advice to take advantage of the market and of course with self-discipline. However, I know this is not easy to apply to ourselves.
Activity: 252
April 03, 2022, 07:19:13 PM
-snip-

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
April 03, 2022, 03:35:07 AM
I have seen many questions about how they are going to be a professional trader, so I just wanna share my experience, I am not a professional trader but I just wanna share some of my experiences and way of thinking in trading.

4. Learn from your own mistake - Instead of being sad because of losing try to think on some other thing why you get lost and think some good strategies to overcome those mistakes.

Trading is really profitable ways of earning money and having skills and knowledge about it would be a great advantage for you.

Learning from mistakes is important to make us better, many people don't want to take lessons from mistakes made so they will keep repeating the same mistakes, if we want to take lessons from mistakes of course this will make it easy for us to get big profits .
Activity: 546
April 02, 2022, 05:42:02 PM
Trading is very tricky it requires serious understanding, these are very good tips that helps to be successful in trading. A trader must learn to be disciplined at all times and always be confident in making decisions even though they turn out to be wrong decisions you always learn from past mistakes and discover your weaknesses. Greed is a major factor that makes most traders to run at loss, i do see trading as a bit of gambling and there is no certainty because of the behaviour of the market so traders should know when to withdraw from the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
April 02, 2022, 05:06:13 PM
These is indeed what anyone getting new into trading needs to know ,Becoming a good and profitable trade has to do with a lot of disciplines and consistent hard work which the above mentioned points are part of it, any trader that fails to pay attention to certain rules you have to obey or pay attention to as a trader,  the resultant effect would be you blowing out your entire portfolio.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
April 02, 2022, 04:41:37 PM
Please provide me tips for ITC Share Price, I want to invest for long term.
Hey guys if you want to invest for long time, you should maintain trading rules , regulations and trips very carefully. You should have enough ideas and instructions about current market and situations...
Activity: 71
Merit: 22
April 02, 2022, 04:08:40 PM
These are ethics that should be learnt aside trading strategies, in fact, ethics like these are invaluable strategies in themselves, I believe when trading commandments like these are been obeyed, it makes trading better and bearable.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2022, 09:08:13 AM
There is so much to learn in life from cryptocurrency trading platforms. There are many tips that will help you to avoid such losses.There are many people who face huge losses due to lack of knowledge of cryptocurrency.To do cryptocurrency trading you need to do adequate analysis. You need to analyze the instant market.And you can't invest a hefty amount when the market is down so you can handle yourself.And do a good analysis of the few coins that you will trade with.
One of the things you need to keep in mind when chatting is that it is very important for you to wait for trading. Here if the profit you get is a big factor. Here you have to make a lot of decisions before buying coins here.  All you have to do is do some research from here and then you have to buy the coins
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
March 28, 2022, 04:11:47 PM
I have seen many questions about how they are going to be a professional trader, so I just wanna share my experience, I am not a professional trader but I just wanna share some of my experiences and way of thinking in trading.

1. Trade at your own risk - You should know that investing, gambling and trading is somehow the same because you are not sure that you could win the prize, so expect that you could win and you could lose your money.
2. Limit your budget - always limit your budget for trading, you should use only those extra money you have, instead of spending it on some other things, you may use it for trading, at least you made something to make it profitable.
3. Do not be greedy - There are many people who suffered from being greedy, they tend to spend all their money because of thinking that they could still make more money but instead of earning they have lost their money. ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND CONTINUE TO TRADE.
4. Learn from your own mistake - Instead of being sad because of losing try to think on some other thing why you get lost and think some good strategies to overcome those mistakes.

Some good tips from google:
5. Check the ticker symbol - Ticker symbols are not universal and may vary from exchange to exchange in rare cases. Those cases, though, can come back to bite you. For example, Bitcoin Cash trades on some exchanges as BCH, while it trades on others as BCC. BCC is also the ticker symbol for BitConnect, which was recently outed as a Ponzi Scheme. If you bought BCC under the impression was Bitcoin Cash, you would’ve lost a lot of money.
6. Pay attention to the bitcoin - Most altcoins (every cryptocurrency except Bitcoin) are pegged more closely to Bitcoin than Asian currencies were to the USD during the Asian Financial Crisis. If Bitcoin price pump drastically, altcoins price can go down as people try to exit altcoins to ride the BTC profits; inversely, if Bitcoin prices dump drastically, altcoin prices can go down, too, as people exit altcoins to exchange back into fiat. The best times for altcoin growth appear when Bitcoin shows organic growth or decline or remains stagnant in price.

Trading is really profitable ways of earning money and having skills and knowledge about it would be a great advantage for you.

Appreciate your work here for spending time in getting few good points and sharing here.

Do not be greedy: Do not invest all you have. Just hold back a lump of amount. There will be times when the price might go down and we will be at lose. The lump of amount can be used to average the lose.  
Learn from your own mistake: Its common with beginners to loose money by either panic sales or investing on a coin which does not have a growth. Loses teach more. Yes it would be hard to accept but its an experience. How can a beginner avoid much lose? Just invest 50% of what you have planned for on a best coin. Use the remaining 50% to average the lose if it happens though. Here where you can minimize your lose.  
Yes altcoins follow bitcoin's growth. Have patience and invest on the right coin when the price is low. Spend time and choose the right coin. This will reduce 70% of loss.
Pages:
Jump to: