Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 26. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 02:30:41 AM
I usually ask the opinion of my colleagues who have become bounty managers, they usually know the project and the ICO is good, so all this time when I will follow bounty I always always ask their expert opinion
Activity: 224
December 19, 2017, 02:19:04 AM
You should visit their site immediately if you saw some advertisement of an ICO that caught your attention, with good website it is an indicator that the team itself is really serious with their project but it take note, it's not applicable all the time as there are good ICOs that has small team yet very talented members, and next thing you do is to look at the project's platform, roadmap, and objectives like what exchanges they want to get listed and how long after the ICO is done, these things can be easily found at the ICO's whitepaper, Consider the state or country they are located as well since it can affect the ICO program with their legislation or tax laws.
Activity: 153
I Love DeepOnion!
December 19, 2017, 02:00:36 AM
First of all i take a look at the product/service to be developed and then i read the whitepaper and scan the team's portfolio..
It's important for me to invest in a project that has got already a prototype or a beta of the product the want to build.
The total cap they want to reach during ICO is also important...if it's too big i tend not to invest.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Horizon Communications - Founder and CEO
December 19, 2017, 12:08:29 AM
I consider a few things:

1. Geographical location (I prefer ICOs located in the US, Canada, or UK - strong accountability)
2. Team experience
3. Strength of idea and target market
4. Long-term prospects
5. Clear and concise roadmap
6. Valuation (how much funding they are asking for compared to how much makes sense to myself)
7. Quality of advisory team
8. Publicity (live television interviews on big networks is preferable)

I'm launching Horizoncomm.co , it's a wireless telecom service that will be based in the Caribbean and headquartered in Bermuda.

I've also been placed on me cryptocurrency Task Force in Bermuda to focus on bringing [Suspicious link removed]panies to the island

I decided  a while back  to integrate blockchain, and a good way to fundraise is using an ICO.

Why? Well this is one of the 1st and probably the most successful ways for a company to raise capital via crowd funding.  If I was making the next smart watch then Kickstarter would be great, but for a services business (like Horizon) there really wasn't a model before now that worked.

Absolutely, we don't need a token, but we are trying to be open to various ways our token can be beneficial. The easiest way is just paying a dividend and since we're not based in the USA we're OK to do so. But I'm also looking at other benefits such as discounted / free services, partnering with other companies etc.

I totally agree. Having a very strong team in a country that is well-known for being a business-friendly and highly trustworthy jurisdiction I think should be one of the criteria in investing in these new startups.

I would imagine soon enough that the "bar" companies will have to meet in order to get funding will rise, unfortunately due to bad actors in cryptocurrency there will have to be a higher standard so that investors do not get burned as often.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 03:23:42 PM
Ah... here we have a lot of suggestion and tips on choosing the right ico. I am new here, so I would like to thank to you all for the tips given. I wish the best luck to us all here...  Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 03:09:45 PM
Team, product, token economy - these are the basics.

Reviews and reports and major (reliable) rating websites can you with some further filtering and you can get a better understanding of some aspects you are not expert in, from there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 18, 2017, 01:46:22 PM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

first research every detail of a project.
have an extensive background check on developers and all people related to the project
examine the road map if the project is behind or performing well on executing plans.

i think that would help!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
December 18, 2017, 01:43:18 PM
Many factors influence the choice of ICO. I study the team, the product they offer, how they conduct the project if the roadmaps, investigate comments on the subject.

Service and offer only will not enough to judge the ico trustfully or not. White paper and fev team information is must thing when you go through the any ICO which is best in the market.
If the product and service is completely relevant to bitcoin and crypto market you will get the amount invested back as the profit or sesethimg more than that too. Choose accordingly and find the right ICO for you.
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:38:53 PM
just read all the info what concerns the company, its developers, team and the main goals.
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 12:39:09 PM
In fact, you'd better know as much as possible about an ICO before you join. Start with the assessment of the project's team, product (technology), market (niche), the alleged use of tokens. Read on rating websites. Check social media channels to see what about the community around the project.
Activity: 280
December 18, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
Many factors influence the choice of ICO. I study the team, the product they offer, how they conduct the project if the roadmaps, investigate comments on the subject.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
December 18, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
First you should the team behind the ICO if it has a team of professionals who are well-versed in blockchain then it's good. Then check the roadmap and the utility of the token if the team is just promising things which are unachievable then no need to invest in the project as they will never be able to achieve their target.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
December 18, 2017, 11:04:11 AM
Always first check the respective ico team and their advisors.do some research on your own as well and also check their roadmap before investing as you need to hold on token to get good profit.always check if the funds are are escrowed or not and their community support.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:04:15 AM
As others said, I consider the utility of the token and founders, advisors, technical teams. I also tend to give more credibility to those that already have a solid product. For that reason I would recommend to take a look at the AppCoins project, a rare case of an ICO with a 200 million user base worldwide: https://appcoins.io/
Activity: 350
December 18, 2017, 09:08:38 AM
the key is on his team. If his team is experienced then the ICO will go smoothly and well as expected. In addition see also roadmap owned the ICO are clear or not, if clear then surely they are also in accordance with the roadmap.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2017, 05:48:07 AM
ICO which is nice of course run by a great team, too. because people in the team are usually very decisive once whether the project was successful or not. If you have experienced in various large companies then can the average project ICO will successfully up and running as planned.
Activity: 168
December 18, 2017, 01:19:30 AM

A good project would have a good developers, developers are the one who keeps the project going and you need to find if they were reputable ones and do a background search, road maps to were the project would be in the next few years and what are their plans for the coin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
December 18, 2017, 12:02:41 AM
Product. It's always nice to see an ICO have a working product
Team
Advisory
Transparency.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2017, 11:19:39 PM
I look primarily at the business in progress, whether there is a monetization of the current project or not, then of course the team and advisors, as well as the fees for pre-ICO.
Activity: 222
December 17, 2017, 11:01:37 PM
ICO are nice then has the clarity of a road map and have the wallet address can be seen in the flow of funds is it true there are investors or not. so then the ICO could look good, obvious or not.
Pages:
Jump to: