Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on how to study smart - page 5. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
Can someone give me some tips on how to study smart? I have an upcoming test this october and i need to pass that test but i dont know how to study and memorize many topics and lessons. Thanks in advance!

Never escape from the parts where you're the weakest. Try to focus on them as well. This will help you increase your point.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 02:51:19 AM
Can someone give me some tips on how to study smart? I have an upcoming test this october and i need to pass that test but i dont know how to study and memorize many topics and lessons. Thanks in advance!

Hey, you don't need to literally memorize them all. What you need is, practice.
Practice in every word problems (I'm referring for math and science), and understand well the concept/theory.
Relax, don't pressure yourself too much. Smiley
Too much time investing in studying can improve your skills,
Solve problems every day just to exercise your brain. Also, sleep atleast 6-8 hours and always eat breakfast!
And don't forget to concentrate. When you're concentrated for a certain goal, give your best and trust me it'll work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 02:35:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: