Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips to become millionaires not over night - page 6. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
actually, that's all accurate, and the first thing you said is actually the most important, without knowledge there is no future for the person without interest of learning.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Don't do emotional buy and sell, make a trading rule and stick to it.
If you are into day trade, you can't profit without automation, you would need bots to trade for you and you should have a high liquidity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Hello, very good info. I like icodrops and QUARK CHAIN, PCHAIN,PHANTASMA are great ICOs. +1

I too using Icodrops, its the platform we must use.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling
Don't discourage everyone with day trading. You should add that if they are not experienced, they will lose everything.

It's not about day trading that when a newbie tries to choose it he'll lose everything he has but if he's inexperienced about it.

Great advices! Also, i would recommend begginers to buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano S. The price os around 100 Euro, but you are protected 100% against hackers, and the piece of mind that they provide is priceless.
The safest thing to do for keeping your tokens is this one, btw I'm using Nano S.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hello, very good info. I like icodrops and QUARK CHAIN, PCHAIN,PHANTASMA are great ICOs. +1
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
All right, as a newbie, this is a good advice for me.
One question, why you only depend on one source only? ICO DROPS?
I thought cryptocurrency need more deep analysis and can't rely on only one source.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
tips are very useful for beginners, very good information, I like when you write "Do not go too much hodl Some coins have potential only for 3 months, then go to hell", I really like your statement, and you are right, sometimes as an investor, someone is too patient and gets poor results.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great advice, I totally agree. Before you start to change your life and dive into crypto, you need to learn more about it, how the market is built, how to make money on generosity. Where and how best to invest. On the bitcoin forum a lot of different information and step by step instructions
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Great advices! Also, i would recommend begginers to buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano S. The price os around 100 Euro, but you are protected 100% against hackers, and the piece of mind that they provide is priceless.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

Pages:
Jump to: