Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS TO PROFIT DURING A BEARISH MARKET - page 3. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
i dont know will you follow or not my strategy but i am following always and its make me happy. When i going to start trading try to keep my mind cool and fresh. I dont trade aggressively and always i keep some portion of my trading amount for adjusting if price fall down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
December 05, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
the only thing to make a profit during bearish market is to do a day trade, yes the market is moving towards different direction it is ups and downs so you should monitor the market for you to earn a profit.
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
Educator | YouTuber
December 05, 2018, 08:28:49 AM
Learn, Learn Learn. Practice X10000
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 05, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
Do not trade anything if you are not knowledgeable or experienced enough to actually pull it off. If you are a newbie in the markets the bear time is not good for you and you should not trade. By "trade" I mean the short term trading, mainly daily but weekly neither.

If you are a newbie just go for the long term investment, don't look at the prices and just search the projects and see which ones looks like the best ones to you. If you research enough you will know everything about the projects you look at. Still, don't buy into everything, there is a tendency to buy a coin you research and that's not healthy, just because you know everything about it don't think it will go up, have like 20 coins you really love and only invest on the best 2 ones. Wait around a year and it will hopefully be better off (unless its 2018).
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 08:00:12 PM
what's about the prizes (for winners on contests)?
I think it could be a potential "profit" on this bearish market. I know several campaigns when you can win some good stuff. My personal experience - not so big amounts, but it was pretty nice to receive Ledger and some ETH/BTC bonuses.
Any doubts about this scheme?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
If you want to invest, it is very important to correctly determine the entry point for the purchase of cryptocurrency. Today is the best day to buy cryptocurrency. If the price still falls to the bottom, then quite a bit, and then there will be a recovery.
Activity: 234
December 03, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
There are many methods of trading bearish market. If you decides to trade bearish market with normal methods, you loose your money. One method that has worked for me very well is trading breakout coins. When you trade breakout coins, you hardly feel the effect of the bear market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
Best opportunity to buy altcoins now for long term hold not for day trade because price will dumped at very lower price value last few days. Grab this opportunity before tool ate i think last month of this price will slightly pumped.
Actually holding for the long term could be a bad choice, yesterday there were many altcoins that died due to the destruction of the bitcoin market, I think when bearish it shouldn't do short-term trading if you aren't too expert, wait until conditions improve and normal first, it's more wise..
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 05:16:03 AM
Activity: 3
November 26, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Trading a dip and Arbitrage is the best way to make trading profits during a Bearish Market.

Remember, always that bitcoin is not designed to be an investment tool, It is an exchange tool. At the end the real value will depend on how far its used as per it design.

Just my thought!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
Im in big loss now because enter in to crypto trading when bearish trend.  For beginner trader is better avoid to trade when crypto turn in to bearish  because we have little bit chance to make profit. There are alot of others different  asset to trade so we can put money there like stocks,  gold etc.

You're not the only community who encountered big loss, we are on the same page actually. But for what I did now instead of doing trade in the market while is is bearish flow, I suggest to hold or be a bullish as of the moment dude. Because it will be very hard for you to get profit in the situation we had it now mate. Because look at the price value of Bitcoin it was down  to 4000$ almost.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
November 26, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
I think at the moment shorting BTC or other alts is very very risky. We are extremely oversold zone and if we have not bottomed yet, the bottom is near. And when the price starts to rise, 5k and 6k will be very fast.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 26, 2018, 02:42:44 AM
Its not easy to make money in a bear market.

Everybody was bullish when BTC was $20K and when it went to $6K everybody got upset and became a big bear.

However the consolidation at $6K lasted from the Summer till about last week. I am pretty sure most bears went either neutral or bullish since it "looked" like $6K was the yearly low. I am pretty sure most bears didn't hold a short from $6K down to $3.5K earlier. The plunge was mostly due to the amount of liquidated longs when $6K broke.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 26, 2018, 02:10:16 AM
We cannot take profit in bear market! If we have then it is only few. What we need right now is to hold. I sold my tokens when it was 500 sats because I thought it will fall to 200 sats. However, I am wrong because few days have gone by, it soar up to 1500 sats before it goes down. I am emphasize here is that, we need nothing to do in bearish period but to hold our tokens.

So you need to analyze deeper next time because not all coins will decrease in the next minute because sometimes, some coins can increase higher and then get dumps too deep. In the bearish market, we could still make a profit and as long as we can buy at a low price and we can use the analyze for what is happening in the market, then I am sure that we can get that profit. But yes, it will need more analysis to find out the next trend so we can decide to hold, to buy or to sell.
Of course, I do not even see what someone who is just trying to learn how to trade, trying to take advantage of the bear market, unless the person is trying to short the market through margin trading anyway which is another one risky thing for a newbie to be doing as well.

Nonetheless, even if anyone who is new wants to try a bear market, there is no harm in doing so as long as they are pretty sure they know how to handle themselves but it is imperative to at least practice a bear market with some demo first before taking that huge risk
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
Sorry but I don't think these tips is for bearish market only and I don't think it can help in this situation.  You said that follow news right? How if there are all good news but market keep falling? You said that understand the market but how if it's unpredictable? LOL.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
November 23, 2018, 03:46:42 PM
If we have prediction the crypto market will turn in to bearish is better quit from the market and short the price in margin trading,  the price of crypto is very high volatility and in bearish market the price can be dumped more than 80%, so in this situation is very hard to have chance to make profit in spot trading. Only by short the price we can make profit.

This.

The only way to make profit on a bear market, is only to buy on a crash. Use marging trading with leverage to short bitcoin or any other coin.

or...

have inside information about coins that are gonna be pumped or something like that

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 23, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
If you are not super rich none of this would work for you. I mean you can use stop loss which would make you lose money in the end, just because you didn't lose 20% but only lost 10% doesn't mean you didn't lose money, if you keep doing that in bitcoin world in the end you will end up with a lot of money that you lost because of the stop loss management you are doing.

If you followed news in the past 2-3 weeks you could have seen that there is a great positive outlook of bitcoin, everything was going great, everyone really loved bitcoin and the price seemed like it was going up. It didn't, some crazy man sold a lot of bitcoin. Graph could mean NOTHING, graphics and indicators and all that thing can go to garbage all I care.

The real issue here is that when a crazy mt.gox trustee, or a crazy Craig Satoshi wannabe sells their coins, NO graph can calculate that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 23, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 23, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
In addition to that trendlines and support line could also be of help in determining where to place your stop loss in bearish market and a wide stop loss is much preferable to avoid loss due to high volatility of the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 22, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: