Pages:
Author

Topic: Tipster picks service discussion ( profit +2546 EURs ) - page 7. (Read 3215 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
sorry guys it's been a long time since I made an update , my schedule is so messed up these days and missed a lot of picks so will update the thread next week
bookie insiders tennis guy left the site and decided to start his own site , so will wait for his official launch since he has a crazy ROI ( over 9 % ) his site will also have more tipsters for other sports

so far the new tennis guy in bookie insiders isn't trusted since he doesn't even have a past record , but will keep following their picks and update the thread here
legendary
guess who's back
OP has been updated with last week stats as the following :

Site                                                              Picks Followed                                Profit (units)

Betting-analyst (horse elite)                                     191                                          +7.855
bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                     84                                          -2.054
bookie insiders  (tennis tips )                                      70                                          -1.359
degen signals    ( free picks  )                                     13                                          +1.340

no much new except soccer picks are back now but bookie insiders had a bad run in Sunday where they lost 6 picks and only won one but we all know these runs happen from time to time
horse racing is being stable but anytime it can drive the profit way up or down since variance is huge there
so far not willing to add any other site to the list till I achieve decent amount of units
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
Most tipsters on blogabet are successful because of bet365 or Marathonbet / 1xbet odds. It's much more difficult to find a profitable tipster at Pinnacle odds, but again those who are do not need to promote themselves on such websites, as they can get a comfortable living betting with Pinnacle only.
I suspect they use some bots connected to the API and enter some settings to place bets at certain odds, but of course they won't share their strategies.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
asianconnect, sportmarket and mollybet are best for high limits league for sure. Problem is that on those leagues its hard to find good tipsters. For example I know 3 companies which pay few hundreds euro per unit of profit to tipsters who have over 7% ROI on Asia which is best sign of how hard it is to beat them.

However, soft bookies cause problems with limits so its hard to get hands on accounts. Personaly I think everyone has to find where they belong considering money and time. If unit is 100$ its hard to bet Asians as on over 2000 picks profit will be not worth the time and for people who dont have liqudity I propose softbooks.

Considering tipsters, I like most betrush and then blogabet as they have lot of proven tips and I know records are trustworthy.
legendary
guess who's back
Problem with bitcoin bookmakers are odds, you lose 3-5% in start and basically I dont use them for tipsters. As I have already over 14 years experience and managed to buy few properties off it, I will also write some own experiences during the day like how it went for me and what I overall think about tipsters.
cool , actually that would be really appreciated I guess since many here are interested in gambling success and experiences
yeah same for me I don't use bitcoin bookies for my betting except bitcoinrush since they offer pinnacle odds and sometimes pinnacle has the highest prices
but my other betting is all using fiat brokers that accept bitcoin like asianconnect and sportmarket
Problem with bitcoin bookmakers are odds, you lose 3-5% in start and basically I dont use them for tipsters. As I have already over 14 years experience and managed to buy few properties off it, I will also write some own experiences during the day like how it went for me and what I overall think about tipsters.
legendary
guess who's back
I am suprised you didnt mention some of worlds most popular tipster sites:
1)Blogabet- Excellent site with many quality tipsters but worth buying only if you have time to bet as odds collapse insanely quick.

2)Betrush verified tipsters- Some of best tipsters in the world. Problem is lot of them use b365 which gets limit so you need to include in the price

3) Betadvisor- personally dont like then but junior tipsters are good for begginers.

thanks for the list , I may check them in the future
so far I'm starting small and all the tipsters I have accept bitcoin as a payment method , cause I can't pay with anything else beside crypto
also sites that have more than 10 tipsters confuse me a lot , since it's hard to know who to follow and who to not
I am suprised you didnt mention some of worlds most popular tipster sites:
1)Blogabet- Excellent site with many quality tipsters but worth buying only if you have time to bet as odds collapse insanely quick.

2)Betrush verified tipsters- Some of best tipsters in the world. Problem is lot of them use b365 which gets limit so you need to include in the price

3) Betadvisor- personally dont like then but junior tipsters are good for begginers.
legendary
guess who's back
I dont know how i missed this thread before,nice idea on the thread

it would be nice if you can add all active members that post picks to the OP so people can see in total how many tipsters are there,maybe even to add a pool too see who they like the most Smiley

hey Joca , glad you passed by
the thing about this thread is that I place bets on all the picks in the op so I'm also betting my money not only tracking
if I started tracking everyone that means I have to risk more money but in the future I may add a watch list where I only watch how the tipsters are doing without betting my money until they provide a profit on like 200 matches count

if your premium betting site is ready I will gladly track your premium picks if the price isn't high
so far I'm paying 100 euro a month for betting analyst racing and around 60 euros for bookieinsiders thats why I'm only tracking what I'm betting on since the picks are costing me my money and I'm placing bets with my capital too

My site took a set back because some people scamed me,but im giving away vip picks through telegram so if you buy the picks you will get pm`ed every day with a few of them
i sell 30 picks for 120$

you can even add my telegram username to your list where people can contact me about the picks Smiley

120$ for 30 picks is so damn high
It's not only that it makes the ROI harder, but if you want to ROI at all you need to have huge bets

4$ a pick means each pick has to be at least a 100$ and you need a ROI with over 4% just to break even

yep thats why I decided not to buy Joca picks for now , hopefully he lower the price
so far I pay betting analyst the most ( 100 euros a month ) but they average 4 picks a day with a good a roi so by betting 25-50 euros a game I should do fine with them and I always find higher odds than they publish cause they give the odds that are available in most bookies not the highest ones
bookie insiders subscription is cheaper and it covers tennis , football , golf and MMA but I'm only going with soccer and tennis
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

it would be nice if you can add all active members that post picks to the OP so people can see in total how many tipsters are there,maybe even to add a pool too see who they like the most Smiley

the thing about this thread is that I place bets on all the picks in the op so I'm also betting my money not only tracking
if I started tracking everyone that means I have to risk more money but in the future I may add a watch list where I only watch how the tipsters are doing without betting my money until they provide a profit on like 200 matches count

if your premium betting site is ready I will gladly track your premium picks if the price isn't high
so far I'm paying 100 euro a month for betting analyst racing and around 60 euros for bookieinsiders thats why I'm only tracking what I'm betting on since the picks are costing me my money and I'm placing bets with my capital too

My site took a set back because some people scamed me,but im giving away vip picks through telegram so if you buy the picks you will get pm`ed every day with a few of them
i sell 30 picks for 120$

you can even add my telegram username to your list where people can contact me about the picks Smiley

120$ for 30 picks is so damn high
It's not only that it makes the ROI harder, but if you want to ROI at all you need to have huge bets

4$ a pick means each pick has to be at least a 100$ and you need a ROI with over 4% just to break even
legendary
guess who's back
Op has been updated with the following stats

Site                                                              Picks Followed                                Profit (units)

Betting-analyst (horse elite)                                     170                                          +10.725
bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                     75                                           -0.117
bookie insiders  (tennis tips )                                      55                                          +3.758
degen signals    ( free picks  )                                     12                                          +2.340

horse racing was amazing in the past week , in fact yesterday betting analyst had 3 winners out of 5 picks with some really good odds ( avg 4.5 ) so we are in the up swing again with horse racing

as you know football last week was dead with a punch of friendlies that most of the professional gamblers hate to bet on , so no change in soccer stats and we will wait till the leagues resume

tennis also has been amazing , day after day I have more faith in bookieinsiders since they have the largest sample tracked and they made their past results public so everyone can see how they did before purchasing a subscription there

I said previously that I will start tracking for miha8 , but sadly the price is kinda high with 0.015 btc a month and he rarely pick more than one match a day so for now I won't buy the subscription

with all the sites above I should be fine for now , but will keep an eye on other services and maybe will add a couple of them in the coming months 
legendary
guess who's back
OP has been updated with the new stats

Betting-analyst (horse elite)                                     147                                           -4.355
bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                     75                                           -0.117
bookie insiders  (tennis tips )                                      45                                          +1.690
degen signals    ( free picks  )                                     11                                          +3.340

been a tough week for racing and soccer , but I'm sure this will turn over in the next month or so since the tipsters are historically profitable
will add Miha8 tracking to the thread once I have 10 picks followed or so , he offers both paid and free picks and I will be betting on both to see how this will go

I'm thinking of not adding any other tipster till I reach 75-100 units profit total , hopefully this won't take more than 3 months but probably it will take more
let's see how the run will be in the coming weeks  Smiley
legendary
guess who's back
OP has been updated with the new stats , I have added degen signals which is a free picks telegram group so you can join it if you like to follow the process and don't want to pay for picks

Site                                                              Picks Followed                                Profit (units)

Betting-analyst (horse elite)                                     130                                           +1.665
bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                     59                                           +8.085
bookie insiders  (tennis tips )                                      23                                          +0.725
degen signals    ( free picks  )                                       8                                           -0.440

my internet was really poor in the last 3 days so couldn't catch up with all the picks , ended missing the winning horse racing picks and betting on the losing ones but in the long run we should do fine , same in degen signals ended missing a couple of the winning picks but also should be fine in the long run

contacted northernmonkeypunker to buy his service using bitcoin but he still hasn't replied yet so if he approved my request I will start tracing his service too

will update op every Saturday , Sunday or Monday

stay profitable guys  Cheesy
legendary
guess who's back

I didnt keep track of winnings or losing,but i have been betting 0.10 btc for a long time already and not im in profit +6.31 btc
that is a good amount

well thats good since you are in profit overall but can't afford your picks with my current bankroll
I have 2500 euros dedicated for sportsbetting and picks and trying to build it up slowly using picks that tipsters in the op posts
30 picks for 120$ is so risky for my bankroll but when I double my bankroll I may go for your picks too mate

hopefully you start tracking too , this will be better for you and for your customers
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%

i sell 30 picks for 120$

whats the  total record so far , are you tracking the results through a 3rd party software ??
would like to know the stats since I'm betting 25-50 euros on events , and with 4$ per pick pricing this may not turn so good for me cause the ROI should be like 10% just to break even
I may go for higher stakes if I see the record is good

I didnt keep track of winnings or losing,but i have been betting 0.10 btc for a long time already and not im in profit +6.31 btc
that is a good amount
legendary
guess who's back

i sell 30 picks for 120$

whats the  total record so far , are you tracking the results through a 3rd party software ??
would like to know the stats since I'm betting 25-50 euros on events , and with 4$ per pick pricing this may not turn so good for me cause the ROI should be like 10% just to break even
I may go for higher stakes if I see the record is good
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%

i sell 30 picks for 120$

legendary
guess who's back
https://www.bettinggods.com/

Where's the catch here? They are changing tipsters every month! So when some tipster is doing a bad month or two, they remove him. everything looks transparent since results are online. But a constant change of tipsters shows that they are not very honest!

I checked the site and as I see they have a lot of tipsters which makes tracking if they are total profitable or not extremly hard
of course there will be some profitable tipsters since there are over 25 tipsters but it's shady since it's really hard to tell who to follow and who to not
tried googling reviews and couldn't see positive reviews about them so I will skip them and focus on the proven profitable tipsters

check out this review
http://smartsportstrader.com/betting-gods-review-scam/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
https://www.bettinggods.com/

Where's the catch here? They are changing tipsters every month! So when some tipster is doing a bad month or two, they remove him. everything looks transparent since results are online. But a constant change of tipsters shows that they are not very honest!
legendary
guess who's back
I tried googling it but couldn't find the site if you have a link for it feel free to post it and I may check it
so far for horse racing I'm only following betting analyst , they said that the tipster was able to profit 30 seasons in a row and so far I'm in profit even the ROI is a little bit less than expected
I heard about a guy called omaha racing , he offer crazy high ROI and I read a lot of good feedback about him so I may check him if he takes bitcoin as a payment method

Just found it http://www.northernmonkeypunter.co.uk (sorry earlier I was on my phone and got lazy).
Betting analyst is quite well known I think, it should be reliable.

Also in soccer, I am not sure what to think of the Fink Tank System but according to the secret betting club it is also a good service > https://secretbettingclub.com/blog/category/fink-tank/ this quite surprises me since it makes money from big markets (English Premier League for example).

thank you very much for the link , checked the site and it looks amazing with great ROI
I sent the tipster an email asking him if he takes bitcoin cause I can't pay with paypal since it doesn't support my country and waiting for his reply in case he said yes I will start tracking his picks

about the fink tank system honestly I couldn't understand how it works exactly , but so far bookie insiders soccer picks are doing good and they have track for over 3000 matches and they have 7% ROI so I guess we should do fine following them
Pages:
Jump to: