Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of all the bullshit charts people spread... - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

Calling bullshit on that.

Are you tired of these tea leaf charts?

Maybe bullshit on your part but to them those are the analysis they had made and just respect onto those things.We have our own ways and its up to
you if you do follow or not on whats being suggested.You would really have a headache if you do try to look those charts without even knowing on whats those lines
are all about but if you are knowledgeable on what indicators being used then you wont see this as a big issue.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Every chart will look stupid if you add all the indicators one on top of the other. Usually people are choosing 3 or 4 and staying with them. Like moving averages + ichimoku + volume. There are some indicators that rarely work like eliott waves. Some people even make up their own like that hyperwave theory that's getting popular with bitcoin.

Don't overthink other people's charts - use your own!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

You saw that chart as annoying because you have no idea what's are those lines for.

Technical analysis is one of the references in making future strategy, at least by the majority of real traders (not those who are posting I buy @ .. but in reality, they didn't really buy lol.) In the volatile world of crypto, at least you don't just trust a pure instinct when deciding for the right time to buy or to sell.

To make this short, if that strategy worked for them effectively in the long run, then so be it. Why putting up so much concern about those considered bullshit charts for you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I agree totally with @TS

You cannot predict bitcoin when the market share is being controlled by 5% who are shorting the market as they please.
The whales are honestly laughing at everyone. (and there is even a video of it)

Its an unregulated market, there are no rules to trading, so what can you really expect.

The tools you need for the job are:

1. Whale alerts that can track hour by hour (transactions that are occuring)
2. List of exchanges (money coming in and out) but on an hourly basis.

http://cryptoflow.vip can do 1) and is working on 2).

Anything else, make friends with whales or friends that know whales.
Then when they pull out, you can too.
When they buy, so can you.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Unfortunately, the chart world is not prepared for something like bitcoin and it shows a lot in here as well. People have used these charts in stuff like mainly forex and a bit of stocks to calculate because what the previous performance shows usually happens again later on.

That doesn't happen in bitcoin and they are shocked when they learn about it. Like sma20 went over the line for 100 days!! well duh, it is bitcoin it can do whatever the hell it wants. Past performance doesn't reflect on future performance for bitcoin and that is not something chart readers and technical analysis are used to and they expect bitcoin to do the same thing and when it doesn't they don't know what to do. They always claim they have the best charts because it did the same thing for once or twice but eventually they fail no matter what.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Today I saw one the most ridiculous charts I’ve ever seen.

Have you ever seen a chart with so many lines and indicators and other random shit that you can't even see the price?

I wish I thought to screenshot it, it was truly comical…

The guy defended his masterpiece saying that each and every one of those indicators and lines were absolutely critical for deciding to take the trade or not.

I get wanting to have a sense of the big picture.
... but anything more than a few key pieces of information will just muddy the waters.

Maybe he's capable of keeping track of all that junk all at once.
But I know that I'm definitely not.

Like most of you, if I find myself in a strategy that's too muddy, I start drifting.

Finding myself in trades that I don't need, or want to be in...
Only noticing the bad decision after I've felt the pain of losing money.

So I keep it simple.

I make it easy for myself to stick to my strategy because I know firsthand what happens when you don’t…
It’s not pretty.

Do you have the technical capacity to understand that technical analysis is wrong or right? If you follow it like a sheep, that's sure you are going to lose some money. You must be capable to consider the TA before to take a position.
By the way, right TA does not mean you are going to earn money. You can also lose even the TA is right. A TA just increase your chance to win
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖

Why does it matter so much to you then? I personally don't like TA myself, but if it looks like it's working for him and not for you, then why bother? He uses his own strategies and indicators, and you use yours. Heck, a trader might have a million lines on his chart and I simply wish him the best with his trades and I simply move on, because it's not going to affect me anyway.
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
Today I saw one the most ridiculous charts I’ve ever seen.

Have you ever seen a chart with so many lines and indicators and other random shit that you can't even see the price?

I wish I thought to screenshot it, it was truly comical…

The guy defended his masterpiece saying that each and every one of those indicators and lines were absolutely critical for deciding to take the trade or not.

I get wanting to have a sense of the big picture.
... but anything more than a few key pieces of information will just muddy the waters.

Like most of you, if I find myself in a strategy that's too muddy, I start drifting.

Finding myself in trades that I don't need, or want to be in...
Only noticing the bad decision after I've felt the pain of losing money.

So I keep it simple.

I make it easy for myself to stick to my strategy because I know firsthand what happens when you don’t…
It’s not pretty.

Pages:
Jump to: