Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of checking charts - page 2. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
June 17, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
i know that feel, i got the same problem too checking chart everytime i holding coin
but rightnow i just being long term investment
i just leave my coin there and will sell when the price is higher
btw i'm using like alarm on apps phone that called coinmarketapp
that will remind u whenever the price is hit target that u set before
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
Use stop-loss in your trading strategy, so you will be able to forget about charts and sleep well. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 17, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
yes you are right you are very tired if you have to see the price of the existing chart, you do not have too often see the price or the chart is there, you better play long-term trading more secure.
Checking charts right now is not advisable, we notice that the downtrend seems to be very hard to understand, factors that affecting on why value differentiate are far from those previous history, though things will be alright if you can handle the downfall, better to stop making yourself in a
negative side else better to keep pushing your self to take advantage, charts is just one of those tools to use as basis but its not a guarantee in
any movement that is happening right now.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 17, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
yes you are right you are very tired if you have to see the price of the existing chart, you do not have too often see the price or the chart is there, you better play long-term trading more secure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
HODling is actually a very nice way to make gains, especially since the market has fallen so much. It's pretty much only up from here. It's what you call passive income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 17, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
Yes ! sometimes i fell so tired on checking charts of cryptos on coinmarketcap and exchanges. It is so annoying to check charts when you see that the chart is falling down, that's why sometimes i fell tired and sick of it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
June 17, 2018, 05:26:30 AM
To prevent that happen, I highly advice that make your own speculation or more likely get the update of any coins. Maybe the news would be appreciated to your own speculation.
Activity: 51
June 17, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
It is not really easy to keep on checking charts especially when the chart seems to be failing in this bearish market period. To be safe, it is better to keep mind off crypto and see the investments one have as a long time own or else one is risking high blood pressure for him/herself.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
June 17, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
How do you guys keep up with the charts?
 Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?

I personally check once a day if no specific situation ongoing. It is easy actually. You must just go offline for few days for training =))
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 17, 2018, 04:29:49 AM
 Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?

If you are a daily trader, looking on a different charts is your job in order to earn more profit because no one will be very rich by just being lazy so work off your ass in order to become very rich before the year ends because bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.

Do you believe bitcoin will may reach $50000 by the end of the year? I don't think it will, look at the bitcoin price now. Monitoring the charts everytime is making you tired, what would you may do if are tired? Of course you should need to rest for a while. Don't be greedy on money, you should take a rest and take care of your health.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
You do not need to check the chart every time, you also trade day and only spend about four to five hours to pay it, make sure before deciding to buy any coins to make an analysis and make a research first and after buying it, set stop loss and take profit , since you are a long term trader there does not need to check it every day as long as you can see in the market that your token is still kicking okey for you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
Now all my open potition in crypto trading on floating minus because the price was keep down. And i dont have other strategy to recover it, i can only wait for bullish trend. And while wait for that, i spend my times for holiday and doing some hobby. Dont be tired to check the chart everty times and dont be  stress cause this situation of market, because after down trend sure crypto market will change to uptrend. We should wait patient for that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 16, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

If you are a daily trader, looking on a different charts is your job in order to earn more profit because no one will be very rich by just being lazy so work off your ass in order to become very rich before the year ends because bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
June 16, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
I guess you shouldn't look over the charts every time, because that may cause you panic if the price goes down.
You can set the take profits and cut loss on your trading platform/exchange.
As for holding, you still can make gains but you must be patience.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

If you keep in hodling,yeah its possible to gain profit soon.be patient everything happen is a part of trading.so don't focus on monitoring of chart.relax you're self while on trading to think very well.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
dont be tried buddy! give youself a little bit relaxation and comeback later when you are again ready to go... the chart  is very important to a trader this is his book a guide to his decision making... if you will ignore the charge you might mess your capital...
it's a natural thing, we all know that price changes really make us upset because the price continues to stack at a cheap price, no positive price changes in recent days, instead we experience a continuous price decline, reasonable if many users feel tired, when they check the market, the price is still in low price
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
June 16, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
That is the disadvantage of day trading. Keeping watch of your chart action can drain all your energy. You can substitute some of your time reading chart to reading news, so you can make a good analysis to your trades
Well, I would not call it a disadvantage if you are making shit load of money from it and that is the main reason day traders do not complain anyway. Day trading is fun for those who see it as a profession and do it pretty well or would I rather say making money from day trading is fun.

I have always known that anyone who is not trading should not be looking at the charts anyway and anyone show is trading does not have any other thing to do than looking at the chart, so it depends on which side any individual wants to fall. Charts are just the helping tool and completely depending on them for making decisions for trading definitely make anyone to frustrate.
Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
I am with you every day I monitor the charts even every hour I monitor it and expect ad increase but in fact even drastically dropped a lot of people who paning because their investment I have not felt anything because I am including a new player but this can be a boomerang for me more be careful if something like this will happen to me.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
Numbers or statistical reports will give you more useful information as well as a more complete overview of the information you need to know to gain knowledge of your investment. As you are tired of checking charts you should learn to familiarize yourself with it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 13, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Gains, sometimes, have to come not as often as we wanted them. That is a reality in cryptocurrency. I guess you have already noticed it by now that the charts are not always green. There are a lot of times when everywhere you look at the charts, the only color is red. Don't be stressed with this. This is very normal. You stick to holding and wait for the market to turn green. It will, for sure.
That is one thing about every market and not even just crypto. We cannot always have it right all the time and the thing about the market is that as long as you start stressing your emotions by involving in some activities that can even fuel it the more, the more the chances of making a lot of terrible decisions in the short term.

It is better to focus more on the long term for those who cannot trade as that makes their mind settled and even helps in the investment decision that they eventually make. I do hear about automated trading bots now a days a lot positively. Making use of them instead of spending more time for technical analysis is one shortcut method for trader even it is not a guaranteed way of finding success with trading.
Pages:
Jump to: