Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan-Crypto.net l Shared Masternodes l Mining Pool - page 2. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Just want to add my endorsement to the Titan team. I started with their Straks masternodes and mining pool and have been with them ever since. Responsive, trustworthy and friendly. What more could you ask for? Free straks, maybe Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
100% recommendable people, with reliable and easy to use service. I´m investing in 2 different coins MN there (straks and stipend) and looking for nro 3, maybe lux.

Thanks Zargon! We are glad to have you with us! LUX is a great choice! We try our best to stay away from shitcoins and provide the best options for our users! If you ever need anything, we are here to help!
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
100% recommendable people, with reliable and easy to use service. I´m investing in 2 different coins MN there (straks and stipend) and looking for nro 3, maybe lux.
I've been using these guys since the beginning to build up my stash of STRAKS. They've shown nothing but the utmost respect for depositor's funds and I have never had an issue depositing or withdrawing. The power of intra-day reinvestment and compounding is probably the best kept secret in crypto right now.

I basically toss all of my MN rewards in and then withdraw when I have enough to start a new MN of my own. It's been working fantastically and with zero issue.

Thank you for always being such a big supporter! We love having you as part of the Titan Fam!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I've been using these guys since the beginning to build up my stash of STRAKS. They've shown nothing but the utmost respect for depositor's funds and I have never had an issue depositing or withdrawing. The power of intra-day reinvestment and compounding is probably the best kept secret in crypto right now.

I basically toss all of my MN rewards in and then withdraw when I have enough to start a new MN of my own. It's been working fantastically and with zero issue.
All our work and time spent with members of this team has been positive. I wish you all great business and strong careers. Honest and hard working group, rare in crypto.

Thank You very much! Cool We wish you and your team the same! This is just the beginning! We look forward to watching your project continue to grow over the coming years!  Shocked
I've been with these guys for several months as part of their STRAKS shared master-node service. The service has been great this far. Deposits and withdrawals work and the auto reinvest feature is really nice.

I've also sent in a few new coin suggestions to them. Waiting to see if any will be brought in.

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you have enjoyed our services! I have every coin that has been suggested on a big list, I promise we will review all of them eventually  Grin
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
Belief in the immutable.
All our work and time spent with members of this team has been positive. I wish you all great business and strong careers. Honest and hard working group, rare in crypto.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
A flyer one of our users did for us.
Welcome to the future of Shared Masternodes!
A Higher Class Masternode Service, built on Trust/Community/Respect/Transparency

We aim to fix everything wrong with current Shared MN services, and to provide a top tier, rock solid, trustworthy service for our supporters to grow their holdings!

Features:
BTC Unique & Personal deposit addresses! Send coins whenever you want, or mine right to them!
BTC Our unique In-House built Discord Bot makes joining easier than ever!!
BTC Website with a sick dashboard, to track your investments! (In Beta!)
BTC Website + Discord Bot = No More Waiting on Google Sheets to finally be updated!
BTC No "seats"! Screw minimum percentages!
BTC No collateral locks!
BTC No penalty fees!
BTC No set up fees!
BTC No deposit/withdraw fees!
BTC No limits on deposits/withdraws!
BTC
Low fee of 5% on Masternode rewards, this is the only fee!
BTC Active development with new coins being added all the time!
BTC Strong relationships with coin developers!
BTC 750+ Members & 130+ active Masternodes!
BTC Payouts are done every 8 hours and handled automatically!
BTC Mine directly to your personal deposit address!
BTC Our own Mining Pool!
BTC Cold Wallet masternode set up for all coins that support it!

We feature, one of a kind, Hybrid MN/Staking Pools. Our shared Masternode pools allow everyone to receive masternode rewards proportionally based off their percentage of coins invested in the pool! Investors do not have to wait until a new node is filled to start getting rewards! If one of our nodes goes down, members do not have to worry about missing out on rewards because of our unique Shared Masternode Pools. This enables our members to compound their coins faster and more efficiently than any other service currently available!

Where To Find Us:
Discord
Email
Masternode Website (Beta Preview Now Out!)
Mining Pool
Twitter

List of Currently Supported Coins:
Bulwark
Galactrum
GIN
Kalkulus
Kreds
LUXcore
Reden
SONO
Stipend