Pages:
Author

Topic: [TITA]TitaCoin-Invest In The Trading Technologies/BUYBACKS/[ICO] - Abondoned - page 4. (Read 14184 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
are you guys retweeting a specific tweet?
I just retweet all TITA tweet. :p
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
are you guys retweeting a specific tweet?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
After Rtweet, Follow, what must we do ?
send addres wallet ?
to who send addres wallet ?
what download link for TITA wallet ?
Activity: 736
sounds like paycoin, that worked out really well
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Doubling the capital is the target of TITA team ? This is really serious and real ? probably many people will ask and doubt about this mission . may be more specific to the profit of its mission .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
where is the windows wallet so that we can stake the address and claim the twitter and other bounty, as i am seeing their is no windows wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
What did you do with Exchange Market? Any progress?
legendary
just in case
If ICO will failure, I want to refund. Is it okay ?

Do you have any update ? @titadev
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
hi tita dev how to claim bounty twitter?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
follow retweet and like done, where i can post addres TITA?
Activity: 896
Where TITA coin will first release ? Yobit,Poloniex or Bittrex ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good luck with one of its kind of ICO. I think you have got good amount of visitors already. Joining you via twitter and tweet your tweets regularly.

yes innovations are always surprises so some time it takes time to implement. TITA is bring revolution in TRADING TECHNOLOGY. Trading is the most important thing of humans life. Every day since from morning to night we trade everytime with diff. deals.

I just hope that Titacoin would be worth the investment. Just in case, I will spare a few of my BTC in order to get some ICO coins to hold them for long term. If this turns out to become a success then it will be of no doubt that I will continue to buy and hold more Titacoin as time goes by. Being a CryptoNote coin, it will surely provide true anonymity just like Monero and other coins based on this algorithm. It will be interesting to see what happens after the ICO ends...hope it will be really exciting. Smiley

Please do not hesitate to contact.

[email protected] or PM

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Good luck with one of its kind of ICO. I think you have got good amount of visitors already. Joining you via twitter and tweet your tweets regularly.

yes innovations are always surprises so some time it takes time to implement. TITA is bring revolution in TRADING TECHNOLOGY. Trading is the most important thing of humans life. Every day since from morning to night we trade everytime with diff. deals.

I just hope that Titacoin would be worth the investment. Just in case, I will spare a few of my BTC in order to get some ICO coins to hold them for long term. If this turns out to become a success then it will be of no doubt that I will continue to buy and hold more Titacoin as time goes by. Being a CryptoNote coin, it will surely provide true anonymity just like Monero and other coins based on this algorithm. It will be interesting to see what happens after the ICO ends...hope it will be really exciting. Smiley
legendary
just in case

I don't think it will be a failure because TITA coin has got 4 investors already. They will be having access to the entire coins. Once the buy back starts these 4 investors will be able to mint money.
Oh ok. I though They need to 100 BTC
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
So far 5 transactions and 0.78039373 BTC collected in ICO.

TITA dev - any escrow for ICO?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
When will the spreadsheet be ready for members participating in the post-count bounty?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor

I don't think it will be a failure because TITA coin has got 4 investors already. They will be having access to the entire coins. Once the buy back starts these 4 investors will be able to mint money.
legendary
just in case
Pages:
Jump to: