Pages:
Author

Topic: [TNG] TURING [FRESH Algo] [ANON CHAT] [STEALTH] [NETWORK TRAFFIC] [CCEX] - page 6. (Read 55958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
TNG rise up at Yobit  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, it is on the rise but still ridicules low! It needs some Turing power, he made the basic for the first pc's, so this coin should make the basic on the new Bitcoin Wink

Yeah old Mintpal.. Then we should be on 1500 sat by now..

Anyway, we should all sent some twitters to bittrex, or atleast RT all tweets about $TNG ! That is how coins get listed!

SO PLEASE RT! https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/602887185008828416
AND https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/601917493028986881

Btw If you want to make me happy also RT and do this to make some free btc:
https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/602882560570609665

Remember, selling under 2x ICO is for kids!

Thanks All!

believe me or not, but this one should be trading at 1000sats or so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Sell before 6000sats is for kids!
Activity: 336
TNG rise up at Yobit  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, it is on the rise but still ridicules low! It needs some Turing power, he made the basic for the first pc's, so this coin should make the basic on the new Bitcoin Wink

Yeah old Mintpal.. Then we should be on 1500 sat by now..

Anyway, we should all sent some twitters to bittrex, or atleast RT all tweets about $TNG ! That is how coins get listed!

SO PLEASE RT! https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/602887185008828416
AND https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/601917493028986881

Remember, selling under 2x ICO is for kids!

Thanks All!
legendary
TNG rise up at Yobit  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 462
Activity: 868

Could you contact any pool to add TNG? Coz bittrex wants 2 pools to add a coin . Maybe there s another way but i dont know

lol, where did you hear that ? Smiley

here:
Weak hands always loose money. (Ico buyers are selling 0.5x of the ico price, that's a shame), it's better to buy dumped coins.

Also We need at least 2 pools to get into c-cex & bittrex.

Thats not true.

We need 25 pools to get on trex.
First we need to be listed on mintpal.

Just think that bittrex is not interested in turing.

First volume on yobit for almost 6 days.
And they listed PRE after 24 hours after launch (with a huge pre-mine made by dev accidentaly lolololol )

Lol list on Mintpal, it is history long time ago  Cheesy

I miss mintpal. it was so good!
Many pump occoured on mintpal long ago.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Could you contact any pool to add TNG? Coz bittrex wants 2 pools to add a coin . Maybe there s another way but i dont know

here:
Weak hands always loose money. (Ico buyers are selling 0.5x of the ico price, that's a shame), it's better to buy dumped coins.

Thats not true.

And they listed PRE after 24 hours after launch (with a huge pre-mine made by dev accidentaly lolololol )

Lol list on Mintpal, it is history long time ago  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

here:

Thats not true.

ok i ll ask richiella Smiley

here:

Thats not true.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

here:

Thats not true.
legendary

here:

legendary

legendary
Hi community, I'm sorry about the delay but the linux wallet was ready the day BCT crashed, so I can release only now.
About the price dropping, I'm very sorry about it, I didn't leave the development and I keep working to improve the turing structure. And we know that having the forum down is not an help for any coin.
After that TNG hit 18BTC volume on yobit, probably made by one person, there wasn't a real buy during that volume rising, in fact the day after TNG was already back to 4BTC.
More the once I tried to move the market, setting some buy walls, but they got filled a couple of time, the fist I've set was around 500sat a bit lower the ICO price, totally filled in one single dump, one of the ICO investors I guess. So I thought it was better keep the price go down and let all the weak hand leave the market in loss, they can only damage who believe in the project and is still holding TNG.
I'm reading that could be some problem with the block explorer, I'm contacting who made it to see if he can solve. I will update you as soon as I know something.

Thank you.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi community, I'm sorry about the delay but the linux wallet was ready the day BCT crashed, so I can release only now.
About the price dropping, I'm very sorry about it, I didn't leave the development and I keep working to improve the turing structure. And we know that having the forum down is not an help for any coin.
After that TNG hit 18BTC volume on yobit, probably made by one person, there wasn't a real buy during that volume rising, in fact the day after TNG was already back to 4BTC.
More the once I tried to move the market, setting some buy walls, but they got filled a couple of time, the fist I've set was around 500sat a bit lower the ICO price, totally filled in one single dump, one of the ICO investors I guess. So I thought it was better keep the price go down and let all the weak hand leave the market in loss, they can only damage who believe in the project and is still holding TNG.
I'm reading that could be some problem with the block explorer, I'm contacting who made it to see if he can solve. I will update you as soon as I know something.

Thank you.

legendary
There's something wrong with Suprnova.

Pool doesn't respond and I'm missing ~8000 coins. Probably due to the withdrawal threshold?
Looks like the block explorer is on an other fork, i'm on block 10975 right now with 30 connections

I'm resyncing to Yobits/Block Explorer's wallet currently.
Activity: 365
?
There's something wrong with Suprnova.

Pool doesn't respond and I'm missing ~8000 coins. Probably due to the withdrawal threshold?
Looks like the block explorer is on an other fork, i'm on block 10975 right now with 30 connections
Dev , do you have any plan or roadmap to save this coin? Everyone dump it!

What do you think a dev could do if trader dunmp?

Remember crave?
They released the roadmap 2.0 an a HUUUUUGE dump occured

Crave dead after that dump.

legendary
 Dev , do you have any plan or roadmap to save this coin? Everyone dump it!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
very sad price is so low.
At least anon and stealth works great.

Lets move TNG to da moon .
Are you IN?
legendary
very sad price is so low.