Pages:
Author

Topic: To All Bounty hunters - page 5. (Read 2214 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 20, 2020, 08:53:36 AM
Thanks for your advice, holding bounty tokens is a good idea this year. The rate at which cryptocurrencies are rising is a good sign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 20, 2020, 07:38:12 AM
I hold a lot of tokens from the bounty and until now it is very disappointing because there is no price even though in 2017 it is still very valuable, so I think when I get it from the bounty it would be good to sell directly if there is a market
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
February 20, 2020, 07:26:48 AM
Most bounty hunters are only involved in advertising projects whose main purpose is to earn rewards and to sell them to make money . They are not like the people who have money to invest in the projects you have listed above because they know that if you invest without big capital, it is very likely to lose money because they have no experience in this. The only thing they can do is sell them on exchanges
Activity: 1050
February 19, 2020, 02:54:11 AM
Agreed. Most of the ICO projects are really turning into something not useful or most of them just die off with just little short period of time of existence. But still there some Projects conducted bounties I will survive and would try compete with other existing platforms but the chances of getting much attentions are very low. It's better to have them around and fully working rather than those tokens who have been around from years but never progress or improve at all.
For the time being it is better to follow several projects that can be profitable in the short term, rather than stick to the previous ICO projects, because now the development of the previous ICO project is no longer running, so it will spend a lot of time if we continue to care about tokens old ones.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
February 19, 2020, 02:00:05 AM
Don't expect 2017 to be back again for bounty projects because now a days all the ICO projects are shit and very less likely to be successful which means you are wasting a lot of your times with no gain almost.

Agreed. Most of the ICO projects are really turning into something not useful or most of them just die off with just little short period of time of existence. But still there some Projects conducted bounties I will survive and would try compete with other existing platforms but the chances of getting much attentions are very low. It's better to have them around and fully working rather than those tokens who have been around from years but never progress or improve at all.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
February 19, 2020, 01:39:00 AM
For me, as far as bounty is concerned, u loose some, while u gain some whether the year is good or bad, sell or hold.
What exactly do you mean? I am confused what to say, because in the case of a bounty when it has been paid, then it is fully our right to arrange everything, both to sell or to hold it for a while.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 19, 2020, 01:27:37 AM
The bounty at this time is clearly much different from the situation in 2017 because in that year almost all bounties will succeed and get xx when they are on an exchange that is far different from the current number of bounties.
for me personally do not expect too high for bounty work because only disappointment will come.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
February 19, 2020, 01:20:43 AM
You might be right about 2020 bringing back bull season like in 2017, many bounty hunters and investors are waiting for that to happen again, many of them didn't capitalize for different reasons, some for lack of experience, they probably were waiting for the price to go higher.

We don't know whether we are in a bull run or the market correction, but as of now, the price of Bitcoin is surge which makes other altcoins to increase their prices. When we compared with the previous year, now the market is in good shape which has higher to increase the prices.
Activity: 826
February 19, 2020, 01:11:48 AM
Totally agree. I think that if you really want to earn in crypto nowadays, you have to wait and be patient with your coins. The 2017 bull run was also the reason why so many scams have emerged, thus people have been watchful because of that. Yes the market could recover, but it will be a slow recovery.
Yes, the market will continue to recover even in the long run, so be patient and wait for the coins we already have now is a good choice, as long as the coins are really well developed by the team, because so many coins have been spared from the care of his own team that results in no value in the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
February 19, 2020, 12:02:15 AM
You might be right about 2020 bringing back bull season like in 2017, many bounty hunters and investors are waiting for that to happen again, many of them didn't capitalize for different reasons, some for lack of experience, they probably were waiting for the price to go higher.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 18, 2020, 11:31:58 PM
I am done holding altcoins from ICO's.
I have the same thought of "what value will it have in the future".
Look at it now. From $1000 value of just of my alts from an ICO to a freaking $100.
Another is almost $800 value and then now at $8.

Told myself, once there is profit I will sell it. I won't be in love with those types anymore. Sooner or later all the whale investors will do the same so you better make it first before they do so.
That is the common mistake of those people who hold bounty tokens for the long term.
Not all recent bounty projects can take to hold their value for a few months or years.

That is why it is better to exchange it right away to a better altcoin in the market which is probably can hold its value for a long time. This is what I realized when almost my bounty tokens are decreasing their value over time.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
February 18, 2020, 09:57:32 PM
I am done holding altcoins from ICO's.
I have the same thought of "what value will it have in the future".
Look at it now. From $1000 value of just of my alts from an ICO to a freaking $100.
Another is almost $800 value and then now at $8.

Told myself, once there is profit I will sell it. I won't be in love with those types anymore. Sooner or later all the whale investors will do the same so you better make it first before they do so.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2020, 08:43:41 PM
In fact, there will be no advice for everyone. Each person will have a different option who will sell all the rewards and transfer them to Fiat money, because bounty for them is just work and they are not investors.
true, I myself am the result of the bounty often I sell directly because if it is stored too long the price will sometimes drop far from the initial price when entering the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 18, 2020, 08:22:22 PM
Many find it hard to invest any money on bitcoin or altcoin but now that we are in a good crypto year I think its wise if you hold few good top coins but if you don't have any money make sure you hold parts of coins or tokens you earned from bounty, remember what happened to most bounty rewards in 2017?

2017 success ratio can never be repeated in the space anymore since the like of ICO that triggered the hype are long dead. The market might still recover and even surpass its previous all time high but not all altcoins will be carried along and only few selective ones will benefit from bitcoin price and the likes of ethereum will be among those coins Your suggestion isn't that bad since it'll also contribute the decreased of these spams

Totally agree. I think that if you really want to earn in crypto nowadays, you have to wait and be patient with your coins. The 2017 bull run was also the reason why so many scams have emerged, thus people have been watchful because of that. Yes the market could recover, but it will be a slow recovery.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 18, 2020, 06:11:45 PM
For me, as far as bounty is concerned, u loose some, while u gain some whether the year is good or bad, sell or hold.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2020, 05:34:37 PM
Hold tokens from bounty is a wrong decision. I have been through it and I am disappointed with it, the price has dropped hundreds of times since I received it. It is best to sell them as soon as possible and buy the best altcoins in this market to hold, it will be a lot safer.
Bounty tokens will be hold or not it’s depend. Because promising coins capable to good return after in the long term hold. In bad projects you don’t expect profit through of hold. Now mostly coins dumped in the at first day of exchange listing. I think your recommend will help if follow of bounty hunters. Just all of the projects teams changing their mind to protect coins from early dropped. They're not paid in one time.           
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 18, 2020, 02:29:53 PM

In fact, there will be no advice for everyone. Each person will have a different option who will sell all the rewards and transfer them to Fiat money, because bounty for them is just work and they are not investors.
I think that it is not necessary to reject the fact that some Bounty Hunters use their activities for more profitable investments.  If They participated in the Bounty of a really promising project company, then such coins can be left for long-term storage, and can also be used to create start-up capital for trading or to invest in higher-rated cryptocurrencies.  Bounty Hunters do not always withdraw funds from the cryptocurrency market in fiat currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
February 18, 2020, 12:04:27 PM
You and everyone are free to sell all your token or coin on the exchange without restrictions. But you might not get the right price as when selling tokens because the asking price on the exchange is lower.

But who cares, many people will sell it at the same time so the price dump, there are only a few developers who care about the price so they wont let the bounty hunter sell all their products at the same time by distributing tokens or coins gradually.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
February 18, 2020, 11:44:18 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
February 18, 2020, 11:37:54 AM
Many find it hard to invest any money on bitcoin or altcoin but now that we are in a good crypto year I think its wise if you hold few good top coins but if you don't have any money make sure you hold parts of coins or tokens you earned from bounty, remember what happened to most bounty rewards in 2017? I feel same thing will happen this year, I still see people who hold GowithMi tokens and they are happy holding it, just a piece of advice

But make sure they are good projects, some bounty projects are better dump off than holding them, you have to find that out yourself, example of good bounties was Tokoin, Gowithmi, Sero, TemTum, they are worth holding, thanks

Well, it is a wise and practical way of obtaining top ranked coins even if you cannot somehow afford buying a while part of that coin if you are going to use the money you can obtain from doing bounty related works which you have hold for a long time way back 2017 where good and promising as well as big successful project do exist. Now that we are already facing towards a positive direction of cryptocurrencies price movement, it would really be best if you find some of the coins you have been holding for a while that you think are not worthy anymore to sell them to at least obtain a handy of amount to afford investin or engaging into top ranked cryptocurrencies within the market to see better opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: