Pages:
Author

Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this - page 11. (Read 1265 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

I'm indeed in love with crypto and currently not doing any bounty, though would love to do and manage bountines. But there is problem where you got to face rage of bounty participants, when it is not your fault when project turns out to be a scam, and that what had kept me away from going for bounty manager job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
as a new member will say:
1. Yes i love crypto because salary is very interesting.
2. For new member salary of about 50 dollars per bounty ..
3. For want to be a bounty  manager may be in the long plan.
4. If bounty scam is very disappointed
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

1. Do you love crypto?
I don't know if I call it a love but I do it with fashion, I've been spending most of my extra time in doing bounty works, whether it is a scam or not but the first thing in my mind is that someday I will have a good catch, yes it just like fishing you don't know yet the size of fish or even nothing being caught but as long you enjoy on what you are doing then I think priceless.

I have been engaged in this activity for a long time and I can say that it is worth the time spent. One day you may get a very good project that will pay for all your time investments
Activity: 568
Merit: 250

1. Do you love crypto?
I don't know if I call it a love but I do it with fashion, I've been spending most of my extra time in doing bounty works, whether it is a scam or not but the first thing in my mind is that someday I will have a good catch, yes it just like fishing you don't know yet the size of fish or even nothing being caught but as long you enjoy on what you are doing then I think priceless.
Merit: 10
I can't say that I love crypto but I think that it's very perspective thing which can change the world. The salary is not stabale and it depends on many things among them are bounty campaigns in which I take part, idea of the project and amount of participants. I never wanted to be a bounty manager maybe in time I will change my mind. There are a lot of scams and in most cases you can do nothing to get your pay, so you should research ICOs detailed.
Merit: 100
I don't think everyone is suitable to be a bounty manager. The reward manager needs a lot of knowledge. It is necessary to identify and evaluate the authenticity of the project. A fraud project is better not to be answered. In addition, the ability to write the reward rules is also required. All kinds of Google forms will be used. I will be a reward. But it's not going to be a bounty manager.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
We do bounties because obviously we love crypto and we want to support it somehow and at the same time the little earning we had is only a freebies from learning this knowledge. when doing bounty you earned some cash and some precious knowledge about how the industry of crypto works.
Activity: 250
yes i love crypto, because this is my new world that i hope will give me new income.
to be manager, I have not been interested, because my knowledge is still very less for that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

1. Do you love crypto?

I'm also a bounty ethusiast,

1. i love crypto, i have been amassing great knwoledge and concepts about crypto as a whole and it has been positive, as i have earned from airdrops and numerous bounties
2. I make over 200$ for a bounty and i have once earned about huge $ too.
3. yes i would love to be a part of any bounty team,  i know it takes alot of process but im willing to learn and be a part
4. Fortunately, most projects i market are positive and good projects and there has been little report of scams such as hashcard, altowl, impressio and thats all fake bounties have faced actually.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Of course nobody in this forum don't love cryptocurrency Smiley. It'll be better if you guys can become a bounty manager instead of bounty hunter but it's not easy and not everyone also can become a bounty manager Smiley. Sometime you have chance to become a manager but if you missed I think you'll never can get it again Smiley. Beside don't you think it's really impolite when you ask about other people salary?
Activity: 602
I think that bounty manager is a very hard job, expecially if the campaign is big with many partecipants... personally I prefer doing bounty hunter, if I can't do a task so I have no responsability for the work of other people!
Activity: 518
Yes, I do love crypto, and I love doing Bounties. Last year 2017 until first quarter of this year 2018, I was able to make a good amount of money our of bounties but starting april until now the profits are not that Good maybe because of the bear market season.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
bounty hunters always love this crypto world, one thing of this because we are earning profit with out any investment. salary that we can received is depends on the bounty allocation of every bounty campaigns that we joined, and also the number of participants that joints on the same project. If the said campaign is a scam project, all we need to do is move on, find another good project that would be a promising project for me. Being a bounty manager is not easy as we all know but if they pay good then why not.
I agree with all your suggestions of bounty but I do not think of becoming a bounty manager because I dedicate only few hours to do crypto as I have other jobs that I do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I certainly love crypto, but with all this manager, I would not want to be, it's a big responsibility!
Activity: 181
Merit: 0

1. Do you love crypto?
Yes, of course I love crypto so I'm here. Until now, no bounty has made me get results. I do not think to be a bounty manager because of the limited time I have for crypto. If I get a scam project, I'm certainly disappointed, and it's a lesson to add insight.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
bounty hunters always love this crypto world, one thing of this because we are earning profit with out any investment. salary that we can received is depends on the bounty allocation of every bounty campaigns that we joined, and also the number of participants that joints on the sa project. if the said campaign is will going to be an scam project all we need to do is move on. find another good project that i think that it would be an premising project for me. being a bounty manager is not easy as we all know. but if they pay good then why not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
how much do bounty managers usually make? I guess that's a lot of work they have to do
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I like to encrypt money markets, but the rewards of joining the bounty thread are small.
So I'm not a big fan of the bounty thread. Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
People come to this market of crypto currency because they want to make money. People will love crypto when they will see that cryptos are providing them benefits. So they love cryptos as cryptos are providing benefits. You will get commission on the bounty and everyone wants to be manager. So at first, you need to be an expert in this market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

1. Do you love crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: