Pages:
Author

Topic: To all that take part in KYC - page 2. (Read 174 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:49:24 PM
Thanks for the message, very informative. I did not trust bounty companies and airdrop, which require the passage of KYC. And after Your message I will not participate in them at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
I ask you to please stop participating and sending in your personal documents to participate in airdrops/bounties/ICO's requiring KYC.  We have an amazing technology that is being presented to us but under the wrong circumstances can be used against us.  If the governments attach us to our blockchain address you will now have every transaction being monitored by the authorities.  Even buying a cup of lemon aid from the neighborhood kid will be taxed.  This will usher in the next era of enslavement as we will be tax donkeys for the elite. 

This is in addition to the fact that once you scan and send your documents online they are forever waiting for the next hacker to come along and assume your identity. 

If you don't want to say no to KYC for yourself do it for the rest of us.  Sending in documentation entire defeats the purpose of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: