Pages:
Author

Topic: To all women in bitcoin world - page 2. (Read 209 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
March 08, 2023, 06:13:07 AM
International days are occasions to educate the public on issues of concern, to mobilize political will and resources to address global problems, and to celebrate and promote human achievements. International Women's Day is one of those occasions to remind the world of the centuries-old struggle that women have been carrying out at all levels. Despite all the successes that have been achieved in the field of women's rights, there is still a long way to go to achieve true equality with men.

Happy international women's day to all the hardworking women here.
Greetings to African women in particular, since they suffer more than the rest of the world.
Activity: 155
Merit: 79
March 08, 2023, 05:25:18 AM
International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the social, economic,  political and cultural  achievements of women. It is a day to create awareness about the ongoing struggle of gender equality and the struggle or challenge we face as women in the society especially here in Africa.

International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8th each year and is recognized by governments and individuals around the globe.
 It is also a day to honor the important role that women play in their families, communities, and  the societies.

I am proud to be a woman, I'm strong, I'm a goal getter, I'm a mother, I'm unselfish. I've face a lot of chanllenges as a woman but came out unscathed.

Happy international women's day to all the hardworking women here.

Pages:
Jump to: