Pages:
Author

Topic: To be a successful trader need help of a successful trader! - page 11. (Read 20305 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Great, combining all knowledge will really help.

I have the same view by now. I dont forget those being told to me by analyzers. I just absorb those ideas and keep it, then maybe I could use it on the future.

Telegram groups does help too if you are following a good group. Some of them made no sense but some also shares their ideas and what token could be profitable.
You cannot stop learning when it comes to trading. Neglecting other ideas will not broaden the scope of being a good trader.
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
Some people ask me how to become a professional trader, I think there is no specific rules on a professional trader, there is nothing called 100% zero, but it can be well-mastered, in order to read some good books, read the blog and another Good quality trader has to follow. And also the most important thing is to practice which can maketh anyone perfect.

Some months ago when I started trading or started learning, I did not understand anything, later I collected a lot of books and started reading them, but I did not get any good results, later I got a new trader and he helped me And I follow the instructions given by him, I think that to be a professional trader, there is a good quality trader.

Some of my own ideas and some of the help of some people, I did some trades and were very successful and were successful, they were done through our complete personal analysis.

Some sample of my successful trade:  https://prnt.sc/m9kbu5
Pages:
Jump to: