Pages:
Author

Topic: To be honest about Investing - page 4. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
May 26, 2021, 08:57:30 AM
Investing does not absolutely guarantee profit. But why do most people profit themselves from this method?

Let me give you an example, a week ago, the price of bitcoin crashed to as low as $34,700 and it dipped from its price. Currently, the price sits at $38,200 which changes constantly due to its volatility. If a person invested and risked on purchasing BTC during that time, one already has profited this time.

The point that I am trying it to make is, you have to risk it for the biscuit! You must be willing to risk such amount to profit. While I do understand that it is easier said than done (especially when you invest large amounts of money), then I guess you should switch to another form of investment which is less volatile.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
May 26, 2021, 08:38:47 AM
Stocks crypto and all others are just the one way how to take your money.
Add there the fear of inflation and You get the perfect combination of greed and fear how 80% Will lose all.
If You are newbie Welcome to lose Money the news the fuds are designed perfect ways for You to lose Money.

Its just one way how to take your Money so that You Will Work More hours and cheaper salary for those who Got Money from You.

The profit does Not happens automaticly You need to Know what You are doing.

But all to say the whole point of the markets is to take your Money from You.

Pages:
Jump to: