Pages:
Author

Topic: TO BE OR NOT TO BE MILLIONAIRE? - page 4. (Read 4010 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
July 16, 2017, 07:50:41 PM
I already proven that i made a profit in those cheap coins but they are just good in the first attempt and never a rise back again and turn into no value or no one can will buy it again..  have many stuck of altcoin which is never sold after reaching 1 sat never rise back again..
And i think most of those cheapest altcoin they are mostly scam..
I'll stay in choosing altcoin if the altcoin are reach 500k market cap or even choosing the top 20 in coinmarketcap is the best choice for me because there are still movement of those altcoin than cheap altcoin after trends they can rise but in few weeks the price start dumping and turn into no value..
This is i think much wiser than choosing cheap you have a potencial to be millionaire but its impossible that this days we will see a good altcoin with cheaper price.. maybe if you hold them for a long time because i heard that there are altcoin that actually increasing after few years..
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 16, 2017, 07:19:01 PM
I think that best cryptocurrency right now is to wait to bitcoin price fall down to less than 100$ and then buy it and when it reach price with which you will be happy you are rich and you dont need to have worries again about trading.

I would love if it dropped that much so I can scoop up a bunch but I think it will never happen.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
July 16, 2017, 07:16:50 PM
I think that best cryptocurrency right now is to wait to bitcoin price fall down to less than 100$ and then buy it and when it reach price with which you will be happy you are rich and you dont need to have worries again about trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
July 16, 2017, 06:49:28 PM
If we filter the good ones (at least the coins that have :website, social media, road map,, etc) that could benefit all of us.. and who knows, your $50 investment today could turn around 6 figures in 2 years Smiley

One coin that I believe has a lot of potential and looks quite promising is SNT (Status Network Token), but I don't think that a $50 investment in it will make me rich in 2 years. I wish Smiley

Indeed,
Every altcoin have a potential in the next year or so,but it's wishfull thinking turning 50$ into 6 figures.doesn't that mean 2000x from initial amount ? So far the best altcoins which is (i ever know) had been pumped were ;
1.DGB,back then ever traded around 30~70 satoshi.Lets assume it 30satoshi then it pumped into 2500satoshi = 2500/30:83x from initial amount.
2.XVG,in early to mid 2016ish ever traded around 1~2 satoshi and pumped into 150satoshi,that mean 150x from initial amount.
Ok,thats're some of them which is had beed pumped hard by pumper but they can not turn 50$ into 6 figures.
And the best coin for investing our money in coming year absolutly a coin that had been pumped so hard before ( reason is because some of them made a progress in their technical development which is raising their popularity ) such as DGB,XVG and any other altcoin.but we need a time to enter,because right now is not the time yet
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
July 16, 2017, 05:59:05 PM
If we filter the good ones (at least the coins that have :website, social media, road map,, etc) that could benefit all of us.. and who knows, your $50 investment today could turn around 6 figures in 2 years Smiley

One coin that I believe has a lot of potential and looks quite promising is SNT (Status Network Token), but I don't think that a $50 investment in it will make me rich in 2 years. I wish Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 16, 2017, 04:30:09 PM
Hi Traders Smiley

There are over than 800 coins at this moment. The cheapest ones are as low as $0.000002, which means you can have 1 million of a coin at $2 only.
I understand that there are many scam coins..but also there are good startup coins where they are doing great job to reach somewhere higher in the next 12-24 months.
This topic is for all of us to collaborate and list the cheapest coins that worth investing in. Let's scan and filter the coins and list them here. I know that $2 is worth trying in ANY coin, but we'd like to be smarter and invest wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: