Pages:
Author

Topic: to buy or not to buy - page 2. (Read 6365 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 16, 2016, 09:29:35 AM
at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I did not. Goddamnit. Could have made an easy 30% gain off of credit.

and now I wonder, is it worth doing that today? any thoughts?

I think that it is good time to buy right now, price is not very large at this moment so if you will buy now, you will get lots of profit later for sure, you just have to sell them at right time, when price will rise to sky for example, but anyway it is always good time to buy bitcoins

No matter what price we are in right now its still a good buy because in the halving we will see that the price will rise and no one will be selling their bitcoin by then.

from the current price level i expect the price to have a maximum upwards potential of 40% till the block halving as i don't think the price will go over $600 by that time. if you look at it from that point, then there is still some good money to be made.
Now the price is still not too low to buy coins but if we see it's growth since November 2015, $400-$450 is always a good price. IT may not reach $600 but even $500-$550 is good for traders. 40% is not possible and I'm keeping my hopes at 20% at least.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 06:12:29 AM
at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I think that it is good time to buy right now, price is not very large at this moment so if you will buy now, you will get lots of profit later for sure, you just have to sell them at right time, when price will rise to sky for example, but anyway it is always good time to buy bitcoins

No matter what price we are in right now its still a good buy because in the halving we will see that the price will rise and no one will be selling their bitcoin by then.

from the current price level i expect the price to have a maximum upwards potential of 40% till the block halving as i don't think the price will go over $600 by that time. if you look at it from that point, then there is still some good money to be made.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM

i'd say it depends totally on the future price and how we will get there.
for example if we get to $1000 in two months then i would definitely sell at least some coins because the price will probably come back down but on the other hand if the price goes to $700 for example till the end of 2016 then i would not sell because there is still room to grow slowly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 06:06:20 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
April 15, 2016, 04:11:34 PM
Buying bitcoin is the best move to make more profit every day or after halving honestly my bitcoin some of them are bought already in the market and save it to my wallet because i want to make more profit after block halving.. and i think it will happen that the value will be 1000 usd..

This should be revised a bit.

"Buying bitcoin at certain periods of time" is a best move. Eg: before this whole halving incase if it does shoot up
yes it was a very good feedback for me or the people of this forum to buy bitcoin gradually so we still have spare money if prices suddenly fall down a lot.

It is always recommended not to buy full bitcoin, buy in installments and you always have an opportunity to buy more in future if price drops.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
April 15, 2016, 02:56:52 PM
Buying bitcoin is the best move to make more profit every day or after halving honestly my bitcoin some of them are bought already in the market and save it to my wallet because i want to make more profit after block halving.. and i think it will happen that the value will be 1000 usd..

"Buying bitcoin at certain periods of time" is a best move. Eg: before this whole halving incase if it does shoot up
yes it was a very good feedback for me or the people of this forum to buy bitcoin gradually so we still have spare money if prices suddenly fall down a lot.
Activity: 434
April 15, 2016, 02:40:01 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
April 15, 2016, 01:47:41 PM
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 15, 2016, 12:22:09 PM
I think buying is now one of the best things you can do if I'm honest, the price is good now and the future is also good.
Look at the fact that the price is gonna rise because of the halving this year.

Yeah price is good to buy now, and I don't think it will fall at a moment, as price is stable and it will rise as we get closer to halving, buying can be the best decision.
If you want to make an investment than it will be not that bad because the value is not that high so it will be not that bad, the only thing that you must do is to wait for an increase.
And the price increase can takes a long time and that is the baddest thing of Bitcoin.

Its just a matter of 3 months now, we will see higher price at the time of halving, and I think this is the perfect time to buy as price is relatively low at a moment.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 09:57:06 AM
I think buying is now one of the best things you can do if I'm honest, the price is good now and the future is also good.

Yeah price is good to buy now, and I don't think it will fall at a moment, as price is stable and it will rise as we get closer to halving, buying can be the best decision.
If you want to make an investment than it will be not that bad because the value is not that high so it will be not that bad, the only thing that you must do is to wait for an increase.
And the price increase can takes a long time and that is the baddest thing of Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 05:51:16 AM
every long term investor, bitcoin under 500$ is most probably the safest way to invest. Based on some positive news regarding legal feedback, and fiat devaluation price is already increasing..
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 15, 2016, 05:12:24 AM

Yeah buying is the best option now as price is stable, also it is not the right time to sell your coins, wait till halving you can obtain a good profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 14, 2016, 05:55:58 PM
Depends on how far out you want to look,in say two months I expect bitcoin to drop as the young folks get out of school and want some recreational money to live it up with.
Then you have the Brexit after that which may spike it upwards and in Septemeber you will see it drop back down.
Think of bitcoin as a bond and you do not have to speculate to much,just build it up.
Activity: 812
April 14, 2016, 05:54:36 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 14, 2016, 05:50:20 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2016, 04:16:19 PM
i am definitely buying my bitcoins right now with all money i have left over from doing the regular shopping or i put in the money i dont use for doing the regular stuff i do every month

im doing that because im honestly waiting and expecting the price to grow significantly in the future making me even more money out of those i have put into it, maybe it can even make me rich
Activity: 239
April 14, 2016, 02:46:22 PM
Both can be very good. Because we all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we just can have some profit later in the future.
But we are not for sure. It can also that the value will fall and that would be really bad. It is also a good time not to sell it for some people.

it depends on the time and the state of the market. by the time this topic was created it was a different story. sometimes it is good and sometimes you have to wait and see, right now it is time to buy.

also it depends if you are planning on holding for a short term profit of planning on holding for a couple of years and then take the profit. in this case it is always a good time to buy before the mass adoption stage of bitcoin.
If you want to make some profit later with Bitcoin than you can buy some coins now around this time because it is not that bad now to make an investment in Bitcoins.
The value is not that high so that is nice to buy it.
Activity: 952
April 14, 2016, 09:09:59 AM
Both can be very good. Because we all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we just can have some profit later in the future.
But we are not for sure. It can also that the value will fall and that would be really bad. It is also a good time not to sell it for some people.

it depends on the time and the state of the market. by the time this topic was created it was a different story. sometimes it is good and sometimes you have to wait and see, right now it is time to buy.

also it depends if you are planning on holding for a short term profit of planning on holding for a couple of years and then take the profit. in this case it is always a good time to buy before the mass adoption stage of bitcoin.
Yes, ow the time to buy has started and everyone is busy in buying bitcoins, the price now has been started to increase and now no matter whatever the price will be, we should have to buy it to be benefitted from it.

Agreed, right time to buy with current price, as I don't see it falling at a moment, price is stable and will increase in next few weeks or months when we approach towards halving.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
April 14, 2016, 04:51:06 AM

Yes, ow the time to buy has started and everyone is busy in buying bitcoins, the price now has been started to increase and now no matter whatever the price will be, we should have to buy it to be benefitted from it.
Pages:
Jump to: