Pages:
Author

Topic: To crypto|george and saifulbdit91 re: feedback removal - page 2. (Read 474 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
This is for the members mentioned in the title, both of whom sent me PMs recently.  Stupidly, I did not have messages from Newbies blocked, but that's since been fixed. 

I reviewed my feedbacks and post histories of these members as well as any trust earned since I left my own neg.  I can't see any reason why I ought to remove my neg on either one of these members.  If anyone has anything to say in support of either of these users, pipe up now.  Normally I'll consider removing a neg after some time if a member has proven himself otherwise trustworthy or has proven him/herself to be a good member of the community.  I don't think that's the case with either saifulbdit91 or crypto|george.  Also of note, neither has earned any merits and they're still Newbies.  Plus saifulbdit91 left me a retaliatory neg saying I'm a "scamer".

Hope that makes it okay. I wish you could undo mine also. I'm working here at the forum helping projects hope you can help me too. Thank you. I wouldn't create other account and go with this one.

I don't know why you killing my business..I never scam with anyone..you should delete your post on my profile that I am a scamer you posted...I can prove you that I am not a scamer..please try to understand.. I hope you post it by mistake and killing my business..please check my profile and remove your negative posting..
thank you

I think your feedback is right, they can barely speak English at first and there are a lot of scammers from non English speaking countries to begin with, as also are very good members too but in this case your feedback is right. I support your idea of willing to remove the neg if the member shows good behavior after a certain time spent in the forum. I wish all DT would have this view, the forum would be a better place for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
This is for the members mentioned in the title, both of whom sent me PMs recently.  Stupidly, I did not have messages from Newbies blocked, but that's since been fixed. 

I reviewed my feedbacks and post histories of these members as well as any trust earned since I left my own neg.  I can't see any reason why I ought to remove my neg on either one of these members.  If anyone has anything to say in support of either of these users, pipe up now.  Normally I'll consider removing a neg after some time if a member has proven himself otherwise trustworthy or has proven him/herself to be a good member of the community.  I don't think that's the case with either saifulbdit91 or crypto|george.  Also of note, neither has earned any merits and they're still Newbies.  Plus saifulbdit91 left me a retaliatory neg saying I'm a "scamer".

Hope that makes it okay. I wish you could undo mine also. I'm working here at the forum helping projects hope you can help me too. Thank you. I wouldn't create other account and go with this one.

I don't know why you killing my business..I never scam with anyone..you should delete your post on my profile that I am a scamer you posted...I can prove you that I am not a scamer..please try to understand.. I hope you post it by mistake and killing my business..please check my profile and remove your negative posting..
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: