Pages:
Author

Topic: To HODL or SPEDN? - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
Love this project! Why not both HODL and SPEDN   Shocked Shocked
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
Very cool concept, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 04:27:07 AM
While there are many strategies to investing in Crypto when it comes to actually spending it within the crypto ecosystem we are very limited. For this reason, many of us are HODLING and hoping that one day we will find a solution for an easy crypto to product platform. For now, if I want to have some fun and spend some of my Crypto I need to convert it to fiat before spending, this obviously entails fees and can be a slow process. I also believe that going from crypto to fiat actually goes against the spirit that it was originally intended for and that was to provide an alternative to fiat and the dinosaur of a banking system that is currently in place.

Yes, there are a number of small businesses willing to take crypto online and offline they are far and few between and you are limited to what you can buy. Until fairly recently it was a pie in the sky dream to be able to buy products from Amazon or buy coffee with crypto from Starbucks. But finally a solution is on hand and its called Zeex. With Zeex using their token called ZIX you will be able to buy a gift card from over 350 different retailers [with many more to follow] and use it to buy the product or service you need. This will be a 3 tap experience that will enable crypto to product with no fees or fiat involved. This is done by utilizing gift cards on a decentralized platform.

For an example how Zeex works;

Let's say you want to buy coffee every morning for a month or so. At Starbucks, it'll probably cost you around $100-$200 (depending on how froofy your frappucinos are). So, the first time you want to pay for a coffee, just buy a $200 Starbucks gift card from the Zeex app. Then, use the gift card every morning at Starbucks with a scannable code on your phone. When the gift card is empty/used, buy another one!

Zeex will be holding their public token sale in May and then will have an actual live working platform available to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

You can check out their website here; https://www.zeex.me/

I'd be interested in what others think about Zeex or if you know of other platforms that provide anything similar.
Pages:
Jump to: