Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 16. (Read 28315 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 29, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
I got your point and I agree with you, because there are so much people that are expecting high profits, and do not even want to do something for achieving this profit. They want to put their money and get x10 back. It is just silly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
Everyone earns as he can. People always try to find a job where they need to work less and earn more, so they are here.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 29, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
It is not about being poor or rich ..It is all about how you react to the crypto movement. It is a mentality thing!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 29, 2018, 02:30:39 AM
You sound like a resentful child. You prevent earn, as before and that is why you wrote this post. The forum is really a lot of people who do not do anything useful, but we must quickly adapt to new conditions and find new opportunities to earn. Now believe in cryptocurrency only those people who are really interested in it.
Activity: 140
November 29, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
Yes you are right, people who only want profits and do not believe in the cryptocurrency kill the market, thus what is only a speculative position. But in my opinion this trend ends, more and more people use cryptocurrency and believes in this market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 02:11:17 AM
you should not think too much about them better you can fix yourself first, there is no benefit if you you always give bad statements to other people because yourself is not necessarily doing the right thing.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 28, 2018, 09:40:06 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I think it is their way to learn much about the cryptocurrencies. As you know, not everybody in this forum knows how to speak English. And it doesn't mean that they are poor when they can't construct a good sentence. Maybe we could give them a chance but still, they should avoid doing some shit post.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I think it is not quite right to say 'too many poor peoples'. More like 'too many greed peoples' come to crypto world.
They are creating many scam projects and coins in our crypto world.
And currently because of them, investors has been scammed millions of dollars. That's why there are only few investors in cryptocurrency for now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 27, 2018, 02:18:44 AM
Thats because crypto opened for everyone and most of peoples come here and think what there is they can get rich in one day.
But 2018 show us what nothing is simply there
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
November 28, 2018, 07:02:22 PM
We can't blame other people for posting some nonsense on the thread. Because we are not all the same. Maybe he/she only has a minimum education knowledge. But lets not close doors for the cryptocurrency to them. Because cryptocurrency was built not just for knowledgeable person, but built for all.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
Is it really so offensive to you?  Maybe this people trying to reduce Global Poverty? Maybe this people trying to fight hunger and deseases? And these ones with ferrari and broken english is just the smallest part of them?                                                                             
Activity: 112
September 24, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
"Poor, because fools. Fools because the poor." Hence all the troubles. Scammers could be much less if there were not so many fools.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 11, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
Crypto is our future and if it will be recognized legal it will solve a lot of problems like this one and it will have very positive effect for all spheres of the life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:43:07 AM
It's true that many people nowadays are in cryptos to make money. Though doing it in a meaningful and moderate manner and also contributing to the community is not bad but some people go to far extent by creating scam icos to extort investors. Also I think that spam projects will naturally die themselves when the interest is gone.

Yeah, I think it's normal if anyone wants to get some money from this industry. Because we know that we need money to live, but it doesn't mean that anyone can do anything they want to get that money. It's OK if the people who want to get the money by investing in many projects, doing research for it and working hard to get their hope, but it would be very disappointing if they do any irresponsible action to get the money, for example being a scammer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
Crypto is close to help us in this question because it doesn't need in special education to work here and it will be very suitable for people who don't have it but want to work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
It's true that many people nowadays are in cryptos to make money. Though doing it in a meaningful and moderate manner and also contributing to the community is not bad but some people go to far extent by creating scam icos to extort investors. Also I think that spam projects will naturally die themselves when the interest is gone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 24, 2018, 12:29:04 PM
Hello,

/rantover lol

Those are greedy people who has joined bitconnect and get scammed lol.
People nowadays just want invest with more than 10x profits and won't get lost
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
Most of the world's population are average people! Richness only accounts for the small amount, most investors use borrowed capital and there are many risks!
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 24, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
I was in a small number of countries in the world. Basically, this is Europe and the countries of the Middle East. But what's happening in India is terrible. There are a lot of poor people there. There if a person has a roof over his head and his mattress then he is already considered not poor.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
Hello,

/rantover lol

people are free to choose in what trick they put themselves. for some of them it will be a lesson, for some of them a chance to learn financial tools. it's all right
Pages:
Jump to: