Pages:
Author

Topic: To people who made, lost or missed the opportunity to make a lot of money - page 2. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Let's hope we all get to this point sooner rather than later

Good luck guys!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i'm not really interested in being a big millionaire/billionaire.. i just want enough money to not have to worry about money. money does not create happiness, but it does midwife it.

My only interest in currency/money/whatever is to have enough to travel the world. I agree though it is not everything.

Some things that top wealth...
Youth
Love
Spirituality
Art
Health

that's what i'd like to do as well. i'd like to be able to travel, without worries, for 6-12 months and return home with some sort of money to keep myself afloat. i'm pretty far from that point right now tho  Sad

i'd probably spend 3-4 months meditating, and the other 8ish months seeing new things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
My only interest in currency/money/whatever is to have enough to travel the world. I agree though it is not everything.

Some things that top wealth...
Youth
Love
Spirituality
Art
Health
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The only thing we need is sustenance, and if we cannot grow or harvest or keep cattle etc, then we need a means of exchange.

Whether it be shells, or gold or FIAT or bitcoin.

There are skill aplenty in the people of the world, we need a method to exchange our value Smiley

END OF.

G Smiley
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I am very sorry to say this, because I think you are absolutely right, but there is one point I do not agree on

ITS CURRENCY!!!!
uk1
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Money is just money, it does not bring happiness in life, it only makes it more comfortable
Pages:
Jump to: