Pages:
Author

Topic: to sell or buy BTC? - page 6. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
January 10, 2021, 02:16:04 PM
today I've sold bitcoin for $ 49,000, and stopped for a moment to rest waiting for the price to fall back down. you still want to hold it? while the peak is too high. Take advantage of the opportunities that exist, don't waste opportunities that just come or will wait until when you reach ATH like this. be realistic.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 10, 2021, 02:13:02 PM
Make it partial sell this is only if you are in the need of any emergency purpose, and hold rest of the balance qty also I would suggest you to follow market principles by buying low and selling high you are not advised to catch a jumping train, so think and plan before making a decision. Also if have already planned for long-term then why you want to turn back and see just move on.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 10, 2021, 02:03:37 PM
what should we do if we have some bitcoin at this time, regarding the increase in bitcoin prices that we see today, of course the value is very high compared to the increase in the past years, so do we have to sell some bitcoins at the current price, or even we add value to the amount of BTC that we have today by buying it at the current price for us to store for quite a long time ,?
What are the suggestions & opinions of all of your friends who are here?

It's a good time to sell your bitcoin if you're not aiming for a long term investment and just aiming for profit, we could easily expect a correction in the market price after a big pump up to 40k$ so you might expect a big dump soon. But if your willing to hold at the deep prices will be much higher, it's your choice you could sell and then buy again when it dumps or just hold for a higher price up to 100k$ or a million $. The thing is we don't know if the market will continue to pump up to 50k$ or will the correction is gonna happened already.

If your aiming for a higher market price you could just hold, for now, holding bitcoin is not risky because of the solid demand and limited supply so you could easily expect a higher market price in the coming years.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
January 10, 2021, 01:56:12 PM
what should we do if we have some bitcoin at this time, regarding the increase in bitcoin prices that we see today, of course the value is very high compared to the increase in the past years, so do we have to sell some bitcoins at the current price, or even we add value to the amount of BTC that we have today by buying it at the current price for us to store for quite a long time ,?

Hello
This is the most popular question now a days. Since the price is rising drastically people assume that it's going to fall as fast but at the same time the tweets suggest otherwise. I do believe :
It's a personal opinion.
If you want to hold for the long term that means even if the price decreases you can easily encash them later in the future but right now if you think you cannot afford to loose financially then you should sell.
So if you can hold: then HOLD !
If you cannot for the long term and your financial situation is bad : Sell!
It's better to be safe than sorry ! Is what I believe in. Plus you have to analyze your financial situation too , how much you have saved up and how much your family needs therefore it's all on you. Best of luck !!
Make a good analysis and keep a track of the market!!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
January 10, 2021, 01:39:17 PM
I think it doesn't hurt to sell some and hold a part of it. because today's market will be different from last year. so it is likely the increase will continue this month. but it's up to you. this is just my point of view. because circumstances and needs always have different portions of us all. especially me, and I sell some to meet daily needs during a pandemic in my place of residence, the rest is to test my luck and I am ready for any risk.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 10, 2021, 01:01:22 PM
If you think bitcoin will continue to rise in price in the long-term, obviously, buy.

If you think bitcoin has peaked in price and/or if you think there are other better investments out there, obviously, sell.

Now to the opinion part. I'm personally bullish on bitcoin so obviously I'll continue stacking sats regardless of price. Some people are as bullish as I am, and there are also some people that think that bitcoin is a bad investment.

In summary: Investing, in general, is hugely subjective. Do your own research, and come up with your own conclusions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
January 10, 2021, 12:58:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: