Pages:
Author

Topic: To the moon for real - page 2. (Read 2261 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
January 24, 2014, 06:40:08 PM
Please explain i'm lost like on the dark side of the moon. Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 24, 2014, 06:36:21 PM
sorry Jan im a little lets say tipsy lol but they surposed to have a moon lander thats going get to the moon, and with that they sending up messages in gold that will last almost for forever and im going back it with $100 with that i get to add a 120 char messsage and figured i could sent a btc address and with thatt btc too the moon. sorry im rather drunk atm but i want to see if people interested to send btc to the moon for what could be forever
Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
January 24, 2014, 06:28:43 PM
Huh? I don't get it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 24, 2014, 06:05:43 PM
Hi im going have start this with its my first post and i did think i had a account here but never bothered loging in. anyway:

These guys here http://www.rockethub.com/34210#description-tab are are saying they can get to the moon and with that offer a place on it for a 120 char message and my offer is ill pay for that spot as im rather geeky and happy take the risk like that kind of guy and i figured i could send a btc address up there ie to the moon.

so im saying this i will add a btc address to my message and i dont want anything in return but i would like to send a full btc up there which i carnt afford, so

im not asking in anyway for donations to any address all im asking for is people here to say best way to do this i think a vanity address also peoples messages on the chain and possably a coin with the private key in a museum all ideas open here and i 100% do not want to earn from this just to actually send btc to the moon.

thankyou for your time reading this
Madcotto
Pages:
Jump to: