Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 41. (Read 52665 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:26:05 PM
The mobile app is having an instant transfer if I send it to another person with web wallet account but it takes a minute if it is being sent to coinomi or exchange. Any explanation why?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:29:28 PM
Now I have a Toa Coin working wallet.

Thx to Toa Coin team.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
huh....i think i have a bug on toacoin.net

MY TOA: -[AMOUNT OF TOACOINS FROM LAST PURCHASE]

on website + android app, which means its not because of my browser. Can you guys please check this bug?

We'll PM you over at Discord over this matter so we can check with you what is going on. Thanks

Thanks, it has been resolved!
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
June 08, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
TOA is still doing great in CCex.

Yup, hopefully it continues to be one of the top on that exchange. It gives additional visibility to TOA despite them being headache to some users.
www.toacoin.net
June 08, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

on website + android app, which means its not because of my browser. Can you guys please check this bug?

We'll PM you over at Discord over this matter so we can check with you what is going on. Thanks
Activity: 89
June 08, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
TOA is still doing great in CCex.

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
At the end, I do have a Toa Coin working wallet.

Thanks Toa Coin team.
www.toacoin.net
June 08, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
Here's the June 8 Bootstrap for TOA

MAC:
https://mega.nz/#!IF4m1JKL!d1kA1u12XbrQEmLSJ8gk0AYzZT5sAslfXB11M4FDjnU

Windows:
https://mega.nz/#!UBJhUS4D!TO2LGTIGqc_0NHmii82oYBKdOB8qTx8CqNUdS2GTy5o
www.toacoin.net
June 08, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
large price losses recently - soon the coin will not be interesting.
an interested person will not be able to sell a coin at a low price. But you force it, because the price will soon fall to zero. You can make sure that people just throw a coin and buy a little for resale. Why did you break the whole market? I tried to raise the price when you broke everything. Many of Russia will sell your coin because it is already in the past.

P.S  By the way, the more expensive a coin, the more people are participating in its development

We are definitely interested to penetrate the Russia Market. Please feel free to message our team directly if you would like to help us enter it. Any kind of help from our community is always appreciated.
Activity: 195
Merit: 14
June 07, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
large price losses recently - soon the coin will not be interesting.
an interested person will not be able to sell a coin at a low price. But you force it, because the price will soon fall to zero. You can make sure that people just throw a coin and buy a little for resale. Why did you break the whole market? I tried to raise the price when you broke everything. Many of Russia will sell your coin because it is already in the past.

P.S  By the way, the more expensive a coin, the more people are participating in its development
www.toacoin.net
June 06, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

Go to Start. Type and search for %appdata%. It will open a Roaming folder. Look for TOA folder then let me know if you have a toa.conf inside.

On Toa folder, I have: database and txleveldb (folders), & .lock, blk0001.dat, bd, debug, peers.dat, toa-qt and wallets.dat.  I don´t have any toa.conf (nor inside de 2 folders).

Sent you PM for the instructions to create toa.conf.

Speaking of bootstraps, TOA's official bootstrap is old; can we update it please? Bootstraps help new comers sync more quickly.

https://toacoin.com/blog/2018/04/12/toa-update-heres-the-april-3-bootstrap-for-toa

Thanks Noojna. This is noted as well for our devs.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
June 06, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Go to Start. Type and search for %appdata%. It will open a Roaming folder. Look for TOA folder then let me know if you have a toa.conf inside.

On Toa folder, I have: database and txleveldb (folders), & .lock, blk0001.dat, bd, debug, peers.dat, toa-qt and wallets.dat.  I don´t have any toa.conf (nor inside de 2 folders).

Speaking of bootstraps, TOA's official bootstrap is old; can we update it please? Bootstraps help new comers sync more quickly.

https://toacoin.com/blog/2018/04/12/toa-update-heres-the-april-3-bootstrap-for-toa
Activity: 195
Merit: 14
June 06, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
t's time for you to enter the market in Russia on travel. The price will rise sharply
www.toacoin.net
June 06, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
Thank you for raising your concerns and we understand that there are some anxiety with the recent drop in the prices of your Toacoin.

Rest assured, we are still hard at work finishing the major projects that we plan to release this year.

Our team is now developing the Online Booking System which we plan to launch in the 2nd half of 2018. This will provide tremendous reach to your Toacoins because you will be able to use it to book hotel rooms anywhere in the world.

Upon launch of our booking website, we will also provide additional booking privileges to TOA users to further maximize the value of your Toacoins.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 02:55:42 AM
cool
www.toacoin.net
June 06, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
Please help. I have a problem.

I have downloaded the windows wallet and it is all the time "out of sync". What I have to do to synchronize it?

Thanks

May we know if your using Windows or Mac? And are you behind a  firewall or company proxy?

I´ve windows. And I don´t have proxy, neither firewall.

On Toa folder, I have: database and txleveldb (folders), & .lock, blk0001.dat, bd, debug, peers.dat, toa-qt and wallets.dat.  I don´t have any toa.conf (nor inside de 2 folders).

Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

I have downloaded the windows wallet and it is all the time "out of sync". What I have to do to synchronize it?

Thanks

May we know if your using Windows or Mac? And are you behind a  firewall or company proxy?

On Toa folder, I have: database and txleveldb (folders), & .lock, blk0001.dat, bd, debug, peers.dat, toa-qt and wallets.dat.  I don´t have any toa.conf (nor inside de 2 folders).
www.toacoin.net
June 05, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

Thanks

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 01:22:52 PM
Keep dumping, i'm buying
Pages:
Jump to: