Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 67. (Read 52666 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
December 06, 2017, 09:28:04 PM
sellers outweigh buyers... bitcoin price is skyrocketing but toa's bitcoin price is crashing. fearing the day toa price is just 10 sats or 1 sat dead  Sad Cry

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 03:38:21 PM
The TOA team will be joining the world’s largest Blockchain Conference & Exhibition at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley, USA on 29-30 November 2017.

The event will be hosting more than 3000 attendees, 120 speakers, and will have over 65 sessions.

The 2-day event will feature expert speakers that will cover high level content in 2 main areas:

*     Blockchain for Industry will take a look at the variety of platforms and services that have sprung up in recent years and their impact on a range of business sectors.

*     Blockchain Technologies is for those who want to know more about the evolution of blockchain and its applications. We focus on the launches and trials that are taking place as well as the vast opportunities that the technology presents.

These are some of the notable confirmed speakers in the event:

Jason Kelley, General Manager, IBM
Ravindra Bandaru, Director of Enterprise Risk, Bank of America
Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
Maja Vujinovic, Strategy General Manager, General Electric
Richard Gendal Brown, CTO, R3
Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer, Maersk
Joe Roets, President and Founder, Disney’s Dragonchain Foundation
Fredrik Voss, Vice President Blockchain, Nasdaq

TOA Coin is one of the bronze sponsors for the event and you can find us at booth 239.

https://i.imgur.com/bZ4pUs3.png

https://i.imgur.com/2anwNLU.png

all the best
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
December 05, 2017, 03:25:50 PM
Great Chart Gallery of TOA Coin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/toacoin/chart_gallery

that's against usd, which is an illusion because bitcoin price is going up and so its dollar value follows. but what about against btc? the toa-btc chart will show  you otherwise. hope that visit to the US can help boost toa's bitcoin price up. it's now trading at 110 sats and going down
Don't expect too much on a shitcoin like TOA. Remember that PSB has a lower supply and can't even sustain it's value. A BILLION  supply  with a bad track record of a former developer of PESOBIT that under this team is already a RED FLAG in terms of investment. There are  more coin out there that are better than this one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
December 05, 2017, 02:16:44 AM
Can we have more updates on progress for adoption?
December 02, 2017, 11:29:00 PM
Great Chart Gallery of TOA Coin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/toacoin/chart_gallery

that's against usd, which is an illusion because bitcoin price is going up and so its dollar value follows. but what about against btc? the toa-btc chart will show  you otherwise. hope that visit to the US can help boost toa's bitcoin price up. it's now trading at 110 sats and going down
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
November 29, 2017, 02:06:21 PM
TOA Coin team is now preparing for the Blockchain Expo North America at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley, USA.
We are at booth 239.

Very nice! I hope you guys are making a lot of noise out there...
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
November 29, 2017, 04:54:23 AM
TOA Coin team is now preparing for the Blockchain Expo North America at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley, USA.
We are at booth 239.

Great news!

I wish you good luck friends! Smiley
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
November 29, 2017, 01:49:23 AM
We are at booth 239.

www.toacoin.net
November 28, 2017, 12:04:11 AM
If you would like to buy TOA Coins, you can now get it for only US$ 10, US$20, and US$ 50.

Once you have your TOA Coins, you can head to the SpaceHub Cafe at Plaza Arkadia, Desa ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to relax and unwind. You’ll also get 10% additional discount if you opt to pay using your TOA Coins.

To know more about TOA, please go to www.toacoin.com

If you are interested to purchase TOA Coins, please go to https://www.toacoin.net

www.toacoin.net
November 27, 2017, 11:38:21 PM
Many people are interested and will be watching. Thank you.

Good to know! Your welcome..  Smiley
www.toacoin.net
November 27, 2017, 11:35:08 PM
Can't wait to see photos of the TOA booth at the Blockchain Conference & Exhibition!

Will be posting soon from the event and live updates.. Thank you!
November 27, 2017, 01:17:19 PM
Can't wait to see photos of the TOA booth at the Blockchain Conference & Exhibition!
Activity: 12
November 27, 2017, 12:30:36 AM
Many people are interested and will be watching. Thank you.
www.toacoin.net
November 27, 2017, 12:24:50 AM
The TOA team will be joining the world’s largest Blockchain Conference & Exhibition at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley, USA on 29-30 November 2017.

The event will be hosting more than 3000 attendees, 120 speakers, and will have over 65 sessions.

The 2-day event will feature expert speakers that will cover high level content in 2 main areas:

*     Blockchain for Industry will take a look at the variety of platforms and services that have sprung up in recent years and their impact on a range of business sectors.

*     Blockchain Technologies is for those who want to know more about the evolution of blockchain and its applications. We focus on the launches and trials that are taking place as well as the vast opportunities that the technology presents.

These are some of the notable confirmed speakers in the event:

Jason Kelley, General Manager, IBM
Ravindra Bandaru, Director of Enterprise Risk, Bank of America
Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
Maja Vujinovic, Strategy General Manager, General Electric
Richard Gendal Brown, CTO, R3
Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer, Maersk
Joe Roets, President and Founder, Disney’s Dragonchain Foundation
Fredrik Voss, Vice President Blockchain, Nasdaq

TOA Coin is one of the bronze sponsors for the event and you can find us at booth 239.

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 09:20:44 PM
November 25, 2017, 12:26:10 AM
Can you explain how does the staking work please?

I mean, what makes me stake more or less TOAs a day?

Is just the amount of TOAs that I have, or is there any other important thing?

Here is a small bit of nitty gritty to efficiently stake TOA:

- keep wallet open and in staking mode at all times

- inputs below 2000 TOA almost never stake, so keep inputs at 2000 TOA or more

Thanks, but it doesn't answer my question.

Let's say that I have 500,000 TOA. What would be better?

a) Keep all the TOAs in a wallet staking
b) Split it in 2 different wallets and use 2 computers
c) The result would be the same

Interesting question. Calls for experimentation. If you have 500k toa and you have two computers, split them 250k in two different wallets and stake them at the same time. My guess is that you'll probably get more gains from staking - just that you'll receive your stakes at different intervals. That's just my guess. But if you'd do the experiment, maybe compare with a friend who has the same toa amount as yours only that he keeps his in a single wallet and then compare results.... would you have gained more, or get the same result given a certain time period?
Activity: 11
November 24, 2017, 03:32:53 PM
Hi devs,

Good day.

I just want to ask if the coin is already traded in bittrex exchange?

Thanks!  Grin
www.toacoin.net
November 24, 2017, 02:29:51 AM
You can now use your TOA Coins to pay your food, drinks, and accommodation at the SpaceHub Cafe and Capsule Hotel located at Plaza Arkadia, Desa ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Just log-in to your toacoin.net account, then click TOA Cafe, and input the amount to be paid in TOA Coins. It’s that easy!

November 23, 2017, 03:22:44 PM
TOA Coin is a proud sponsor of @Blockchain_Expo North America 2017!
See you there on November 29 and 30, 2017!

To know more about TOA, please go to www.toacoin.com

If you are interested to purchase TOA Coins, please go to https://www.toacoin.net

Unfortunately I cannot participate in this expo; I wish team TOA the best of luck in making new friends and finding a lot of people interested in investing in TOA.

Participating in expositions like this is a step in the right direction: keep doing the right thing and eventually TOA will prosper, bigtime!
www.toacoin.net
November 23, 2017, 12:48:24 AM
If you are interested to trade your TOA coins thru Cryptopia , please feel free to read our TOA coin blog below:

https://toacoin.com/blog/2017/08/19/trading-on-cryptopia-for-beginners/

Pages:
Jump to: