Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA will get listed in Binance? - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 01:22:40 AM
When this happend?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 01:08:07 AM
Lack of community support and small exchanges didnt even bothered listing it and now you want to jump into binance immediately. Sure go ahead lol

Yes they lack community support which will be a hindrance in Binance listing. So far they can only continue increasing their small exchanges and that's it. I think the Binance listing wont happen in the immediate future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
Lack of community support and small exchanges didnt even bothered listing it and now you want to jump into binance immediately. Sure go ahead lol
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:48:08 PM
No they didn't say so I'm wondering as well when is the best time to buy TOA. I'll try to find out and if I find out any news about it I'll post it here. But if its a date, I'll buy first before posting here, hehe
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
That's great mate, do they have the timeline as to when? Coins listed in Binance are always known to skyrocket which presents a good profit if bought before the listing.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:29:14 PM
Just saw on their thread about the talk about being listed in Binance. They've been continuously updating the project by providing sytems from time to time.
Updated the web wallet (toacoin.net), released a mobile app with qr code and instant transfer between mobile app users as shown in the youtube vid they showed yesterday, partnered with a coffee chain with a hundred branches in the Philippines making TOA as the mode of payment, creating a hotel online booking using TOA as the mode of payment etc so I guess this project will be great. Still cheap at 0.005 USD each and listed on a few exchanges already. The price can eaasily go up as 0.01 USD is only 3 BTC away. Do you think such project can be listed in Binance?
Pages:
Jump to: