Pages:
Author

Topic: tobaganning - page 2. (Read 2618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
March 07, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Psalm 14:1
The fool has said in his heart 'there is no God'

I will also let you know, that God appoints whom he wills to rule over the kingdoms of man

Its not quite up to you. Whereas, God is sovereign

Thy Kingdom come, They will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, Amen

See, you think this entity God made humans the center of the Universe, but they(we) are not. Why would he bother making stuff happen outside of our scope(say in other galaxies)?

Also for a while now, we are the gods.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
March 07, 2014, 04:11:56 PM
Nope, you created this God thing only to cope with your existence. I am coping with my existence and that I am nothing more than atoms stuck together, so I needn't such a fictional entity Wink.

Well put, it reminded me of this track by YTCracker (of Bitcoin Baron fame Cheesy)

https://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-supernova-swag

I am totally happy with the fact that we're made up of atoms that were created billions of years ago in a supernova far, far away. In fact I think it's awesome, way more interesting (and way more likely) than any religion or god-based theory.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2014, 04:10:32 PM

When Satoshi first had the thought to create bitcoin, God 'saw' that thought

Whether it was ONE MAN, or whether it was an ORGANIZATION, God saw the thought or thoughts.

And God knew each and every one of you, who would get involved with bitcoin, before bitcoin was ever created.

If anyone thinks that they can hide from God, they are likely mistaken
(according to my interpretation of what the holy bible says)

God Knows Who Created Bitcoin
Did you forget to take your daily pills?

That is an evil accusation that came from your own evil mind, or Satan made you say that.
I do not use any pills, unlike the majority of the doctor worshippers in the world
Nope, you created this God thing only to cope with your existence. I am coping with my existence and that I am nothing more than atoms stuck together, so I needn't such a fictional entity Wink.

You are a non-believer. Blind to the truth. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. We will not agree until you believe in Jesus.

When it pleases God, He will reveal his son in you

in the meantime, why not keep your blind accusations to yourself? Or, better yet, go to a priest and get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Are the blind to tell the sighted which way to go?

God can see you

Dude you're out of your mind, take your hippy bullshit and get out of here. Go take your crazy pills. "God" had zero involvement in any of this..
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
March 07, 2014, 04:05:54 PM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 07, 2014, 04:04:49 PM
You are a non-believer. Blind to the truth. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. We will not agree until you believe in Jesus.

in the meantime, why not keep your blind accusations to yourself? Or, better yet, go to a priest and get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

God can see you

and i won't agree with you until you believe God isn't male.

I'm going to ask God if she knows who Nakamoto is. Smiley

legendary
March 07, 2014, 03:59:39 PM

Whether it was ONE MAN, or whether it was an ORGANIZATION, God saw the thought or thoughts.

And God knew each and every one of you, who would get involved with bitcoin, before bitcoin was ever created.

That is an evil accusation that came from your own evil mind, or Satan made you say that.
I do not use any pills, unlike the majority of the doctor worshippers in the world

God can see you
God and Jesus are two separate (fictional) entities. If you worship only the son, then the "father" would be very angry.
legendary
March 07, 2014, 03:51:44 PM

legendary
March 07, 2014, 03:44:51 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Jesus Christ Saves Sinners
March 07, 2014, 03:40:49 PM

slip and slide on snow

Pages:
Jump to: