Pages:
Author

Topic: Today April 16, Bitcoin price has bounded over $8,100.00 - page 2. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
yeah, as i predict in the early of this year. the bitcoin price will go up in the mid of this year, or at least back to $10000. i still believe this will continue for increase, just wait and see Wink
Activity: 140
so should be Lambo increasing production to be sure the can cover the demand in few months? Smiley

They would rather increase the price of Lambos  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I think we are going to have a good days to come and we are happy that this is happening now. Bitcoin is going to recover from now and we are going to see how things are going to change from bearish trends to bullish trends. $10,000 is already at the corner and very soon we will see people trying to dump it again.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
As of now, Bitcoin has fallen below $ 8,000. At these levels, if the resistance point is correct, we can see a rise again in a short time. This uncertainty in the markets is likely to continue for a while.
Prices are in a fairly stable range and always show a slow but steady increase. I am still optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will reach a much better value than what is happening right now. Bitcoin prices will increase again in line with increasing public confidence in crypto. One way we can do is to continue using crypto because it will increase trust and public confidence in crypto.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is trading at $8,147.05 with an increase of 20% within a week.

This is the highest price recorded since Mid March. The total market capitalization will reach 350 billion USD in 2 months after it has been recorded at 335 billion USD.
Bitcoin is predicted to keep increasing in price and NILECOIN price will surely increase, too.

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

The price of bitcoin is slightly stabilized and does not move much either upwards or downwards. While there are small corrections throughout the market, so it is still ahead of both bitcoin and other coins to show their former power. But I think it's much more likely to see among the alts than bitcoin.
Activity: 435
According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is trading at $8,147.05 with an increase of 20% within a week.

This is the highest price recorded since Mid March. The total market capitalization will reach 350 billion USD in 2 months after it has been recorded at 335 billion USD.
Bitcoin is predicted to keep increasing in price and NILECOIN price will surely increase, too.

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

right and in the next days. I guess bitcoin will go down 7k2-7k4. and then will go up 10k. That is the technical analysis I have found in some groups. I hope this technical analysis is correct
Activity: 546
As of now, Bitcoin has fallen below $ 8,000. At these levels, if the resistance point is correct, we can see a rise again in a short time. This uncertainty in the markets is likely to continue for a while.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think dumping party is end,,for now the bitcoin price is stable and grow up slowly...
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
its going down Huh

Yes, most markets are red again, but be not unhappy.
Do it like me and buy cheap bitcoins.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
its going down Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
And what has changed in technical terms? Someone from the projects solved the problem of network load with a large number of transactions? I did not hear that. . It seems to me that market manipulators have bought at cheap prices and now they are driving the market up, the news is nothing to do with.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think that the price starts to grow due to the fact that there is less negative news.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

I had think the same.When the price is stable at certain value of more than two-three days.Then the price of bitcoin will reach new moon.I was saying this with the experience. So the price of bitcoin will reach some maximum value at the end of this month. Just hold your bitcoin.If the price reaches maximum you will get profit for that.
Activity: 602
I think Bitcoin is trying to create a new point of resistance for $ 8,000 for a group that is settled on the market. In order to be able to create a resistance in the exact sense, it is necessary to get ahead of panic sales by including some more investors into the market.
Activity: 406
We are all waiting for this moment to arrive. Lets hope that bitcoin will continue to grow. But the market is so unpredictable. It keeps in moving.
Activity: 140
My assumption is that Bitcoin price will go to $8450. there will be correction to $6200 and only after that Bitcoin will moon again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I really hope that Bitcoin will see another dip in near time to 7500 or something. Maybe some alts will also  start to dip a little bit and maybe my altcoin buyorders getting filled because of that  Cheesy
Activity: 238
We had downtrend for more than 3 months and you think that one pump can interrupt it? The price isn't the problem, the biggest problem was/is the fact that fear is still too high. If you think that fear can disappear overnight then it wasn't fear, it is an illusion...
Hope it will though. GO AWAY FUD!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This is indeed funny, what does the price of BTC has to do with Nilecoin, Nilecoin this is my first time of hearing about it, I even search for it on Coinmarketcaap to know which exchnage is listed on it is not listed on CMC, I don't think you can do a bad job than this marketing your baby coin
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I think the growth is a healthy one, if this will continue, it may reach 9k USD again upto 10k$ per BTC. anyways, it is mid of the month, I am expecting another FUD that may hold BTC growth as well as altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: