Pages:
Author

Topic: Today is 10,000 Bitcoin paying day for Pizza - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, I'm certainly impressed with this news. If I was in the place of that guy, I would have gone mad in 2017 ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
In the 2010 18th may laszlo Was Posted 10000 Bitcoin for Pizza, Pizza for bitcoins?, Good luck to you, You might have given Bitcoin so high dignity, If you did not help this much, then maybe today's bitcoin could not rise above it.... The cryptocurrency world will be completely submissive to you, Once again, I am grateful to you that you have known Bitcoin today

the day a pizza will cost 10.000 will return i am afraid

I doubted it, whales will not let this thing to happen. We know they can move this market easily so I know their main goal is to make profit and not to loss everything they have. Let's be more optimist in a world that full of challenges, bitcoin will be good in the future and I will keep on holding no matter what the cost of holding with bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
In the 2010 18th may laszlo Was Posted 10000 Bitcoin for Pizza, Pizza for bitcoins?, Good luck to you, You might have given Bitcoin so high dignity, If you did not help this much, then maybe today's bitcoin could not rise above it.... The cryptocurrency world will be completely submissive to you, Once again, I am grateful to you that you have known Bitcoin today

the day a pizza will cost 10.000 will return i am afraid
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza.At that time the price of bitcoin is low,this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin

click the hperlink, haha good ol' times back in 2010... 43 dollars Cheesy
Yes, it seems very surprising to see today's market value of Bitcoin, sometimes Thought why I can not hold Bitcoin, one day will come when people can not afford to buy a bitcoin for its price. Huh
copper member
Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza? At that time the price of bitcoin is low, this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin
I do not know that the pizza's were sold by 10 thousand Bitcoin. However, he had more than $81 million in today's market value.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
realllyyy
Activity: 196
Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza.At that time the price of bitcoin is low,this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin

click the hperlink, haha good ol' times back in 2010... 43 dollars Cheesy
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: