Pages:
Author

Topic: Today is the first day of notorious Korea/Japan/China new year - page 3. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
~snip
Of course, we must respect the culture of others because of that the world can be seen as unique. But from a different perspective, culture can still be considered wrong or inappropriate for various reasons. But not with their respective communities because they have been doing it for a long time and it doesn't matter when everyone hopes to be the best on the big celebration day.

There is something I want to know about Chinese New Year (Imlek), red clothes and decorations and etc. Why does it have to be red, is this a certain symbol that they must use on each day of this annual celebration?

The mascot which often seem on the greeting card is dressed in full red colour and holding a gold bullion, I bet it has something to do with it. They worship the mascot as perversive as the Jesus worshipper. This is the mascot for your reference: Caishen. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caishen
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
So if the china new year is today, it means that this year is not like previous 5 years. This year started with an uptrend comparing to previous new years  Smiley At least there is something positive here  Cheesy
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
with all due respect mate,but i believe Chinese are spending lots of money because they are gaining lot also that year so they are celebrating with Gallant ways of celebrations.

i am not a Chinese but i have many Chinese friends and learning from them?this is the most celebrated days for them(second to Mooncake festival) so why are we to question their ways?

Wow, the Chinese truly are money-oriented,
they are and they are doing this for centuries,also i have respect on their traditions as they are respecting mine also.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
~snip
Of course, we must respect the culture of others because of that the world can be seen as unique. But from a different perspective, culture can still be considered wrong or inappropriate for various reasons. But not with their respective communities because they have been doing it for a long time and it doesn't matter when everyone hopes to be the best on the big celebration day.

There is something I want to know about Chinese New Year (Imlek), red clothes and decorations and etc. Why does it have to be red, is this a certain symbol that they must use on each day of this annual celebration?
Wow, the Chinese truly are money-oriented, no wonder we have the stereotype of the Chinese businessman in Southeast Asia. The only thing we do with our New Year's celebration is eat.  Grin I don't think there's anything wrong talking about finances, I think it's even a good part of your culture that you are thinking about growing wealth.

But yeah, take everything with a grain of salt. If getting rich is easy, then everyone of those people giving "good" financial advice should all be rich by now.

Just try to have fun, don't mind the aunties asking about your romantic status and weight, enjoy your family's company and keep Corona-chan out of the party.

===

Yeah, all schools are encouraging every single kids to appreciate this little usual moment, and celebrate it to your heart content. Btw Corona-chan is welcome too, there is nothing wrong too with just a tiny piece of virus, we need that badly.

===

Today is the Chinese New Year and these are just words of encouragement and encouragement from their relatives. In Asia, Chinese culture has a wide influence on the surrounding countries so I understand this, I am also an Asian.
All these words want to motivate you to become a better person and they want you to be better in the new year. they have no negative thoughts, they are all willing to help each other. They still have fun and gambling. Grin

===

It’s very good to be good and decent human being! We need all these positive moral values to be passed down for every heirs. The entire world need to embrace this values too.

===

Not only that, the need is increasing when the Chinese New Year, we already know the culture of gambling while drinking very closely with their communities. And of course it is necessary to spend more money than distributing envelopes containing money to relatives.
On the other side of the Chinese New Year celebration is the existence of the Corona virus outbreak, as reported by several news sites, the Chinese New Year celebration is thought to cause the Chinese economy faltered due to this corona virus.
Usually the Chinese when celebrating Chinese New Year always travel to visit relatives for about 1 week. Chinese New Year usually becomes the momentum that drives the wheels of the economy. Sectors affected positively by this tradition are transportation, tourism, hospitality, restaurants to other entertainment industries. This is where China's economy will increase with the number of public transportation, public shopping places etc. many visited by people. But now it is different due to the outbreak of the corona virus which makes Chinese people worried, the Chinese government ordered the closure of some tourism facilities, transportation etc. to prevent the outbreak of this corona virus.

===

This is part of the new year, we urge the “outsider” take this moment with a grain of salt. Many curious travellers love to make a big fuss out of it. Btw Corona make a good addition to our never ending need, we need taxes, bank, getting married, invest, a job, and a little nourishing drop of Corona wrath’s.

===
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Not only that, the need is increasing when the Chinese New Year, we already know the culture of gambling while drinking very closely with their communities. And of course it is necessary to spend more money than distributing envelopes containing money to relatives.
On the other side of the Chinese New Year celebration is the existence of the Corona virus outbreak, as reported by several news sites, the Chinese New Year celebration is thought to cause the Chinese economy faltered due to this corona virus.
Usually the Chinese when celebrating Chinese New Year always travel to visit relatives for about 1 week. Chinese New Year usually becomes the momentum that drives the wheels of the economy. Sectors affected positively by this tradition are transportation, tourism, hospitality, restaurants to other entertainment industries. This is where China's economy will increase with the number of public transportation, public shopping places etc. many visited by people. But now it is different due to the outbreak of the corona virus which makes Chinese people worried, the Chinese government ordered the closure of some tourism facilities, transportation etc. to prevent the outbreak of this corona virus.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today is the Chinese New Year and these are just words of encouragement and encouragement from their relatives. In Asia, Chinese culture has a wide influence on the surrounding countries so I understand this, I am also an Asian.
All these words want to motivate you to become a better person and they want you to be better in the new year. they have no negative thoughts, they are all willing to help each other. They still have fun and gambling. Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
Wow, the Chinese truly are money-oriented, no wonder we have the stereotype of the Chinese businessman in Southeast Asia. The only thing we do with our New Year's celebration is eat.  Grin I don't think there's anything wrong talking about finances, I think it's even a good part of your culture that you are thinking about growing wealth.

But yeah, take everything with a grain of salt. If getting rich is easy, then everyone of those people giving "good" financial advice should all be rich by now.

Just try to have fun, don't mind the aunties asking about your romantic status and weight, enjoy your family's company and keep Corona-chan out of the party.

If you’re curious it’s the day many people gathering to convince you

You need to pay taxes
You need to use bank
You need to get married
You need to invest
You need to get a job

AMA anything.

Brb I’m getting out of this fake fakestival
It’s the day you’re expect by many to spend a lot of money just to please your parent your gf and your kids.

Your wife have high expectation, your gf have high expectation, your kids have high expectation, and they will compare you on every corner.
Pages:
Jump to: