Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's news (IMO) August 02, 2013 - page 2. (Read 1407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
August 02, 2013, 02:31:02 AM
You should make this into an audio podcast, so i could listen to it every morning on the bus Wink
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 02, 2013, 02:11:59 AM
Yea, I've pretty much given up on trying to get Spots on Cryptsy. Especially after Orbs got up there so fast. The day after BitJohn was talking in trollbox about them being more selective in adding premined coins, they pick the 66% premine that's mere days old...guess they need to be offered a bounty, but fuck that, I'll let the services and good do the talking

I can put these up on like iGotSpots.com/report or whatever you choose if you want for the time being until you get your own site up
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2013, 02:04:31 AM
I will, i've been advised to make an actual web page.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
August 02, 2013, 01:58:36 AM
Can you put these on a mailing list
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
August 02, 2013, 01:52:37 AM
I come to just read this. Orb had the shortest listing in history, troll box went insane and very mad when it did. Almost a riot
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2013, 01:47:05 AM
Main News

I thought i was hallucinating this morning. In a shocking and unexpected move.....cryptsy added ORB. What on earth is going on?

A 66% premined Shitclone barely 3 days old got added to exchange  Roll Eyes
We've all been witnessing some new good launches of late eg Spots and HBN, the successful revival of GME made quite a hub bub too.
Yet in the face of all that success....ORB, what a joke.

In other news the community seems to be refining it's mining choices as the recent spat of failed launches has left people sunbathing with their bags of useless coins.

Business News

Not much here today except more dumping, we are however waiting to see what cryptsy does next  Tongue

Sports News

We expect a large amount of releases this week, including a few scam revivals. So watch the new coins battle it out.

ORB was disqualified from the League after the community reviewed it's terms and conditions.  The shitdev has gone back to the drawing board.

Weather News

You guessed it folks!!! Major shitclone storm incoming, in honor of failcoin #1 we dub it, Hurricane ORB.

Midday Update

PXC dump underway as the devs just changed the game, major holders are already leaking coins as news of the client update that is changing mining parameters  spreads.
Pages:
Jump to: