Pages:
Author

Topic: Todays top 5 ranking of Cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 382 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
In my portfolio i have BTC, ETH and XRP because these all coins has huge potential to grow in long term and also have huge liquidity.
And i think these all three coins are available in the maximum investors portfolio instead of LTC or BCH.
But everyone haves own choice of interest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don't like the Ripple and Bitcoin Cashon in this list. I think these Altcoins have a bad future, it is better to replace them with more promising ones. For example Neo and Cardano.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
In your table there is not enough "capitalization" column, if you want to follow changes in the list of top coins, then you need to open a more detailed report. NEO is gaining capitalization at a huge pace, but this is still not enough to move to the 5th position.
Activity: 378
Your selection is good but if you can replace BCH & XRP With XMR & Neo then your portfolio gives you more returns because XMR and NEO have more growth potential.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Your choice is good except BCH & XPR.My crypto portfolio contain the same coins except BCH,there is NEO,IOTA,WAVES.As usual BTC & ETH at the top level.Prices of BTC & ETH are stable to an extent and escalating gradually.Other Altcoin like LTC,NEO,IOTA,DASH these are also very good coin in market cap and with respect to technology.These coins are increasing in value on daily basis.Holding these coins for some time surely will lead toward good return.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I only own 6 coins for now,
BTC,ETH,Ripple,Stellar,CUBE,and Fintab

I hope those 6 will keep growing, i will invest them in a long time,
maybe i will wait until 2019 to see what happens to those coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
The occurrence of setbacks and rising prices is very healthy and reasonable, there are some investors who have used [the decline] to buy a little more because of suddenly see a 40-45% discount of the highest price. now or tomorrow all the decisive prices are the holders of altcoin and btc as well as the order of coins above all depends on market participants.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
wow, that's all altcoin of my choice. but I do not choose LTC.

and I am more interested in NEO or Zcash. owners of NEO and Zcash have designed both well. and able to survive in the face of market challenges.

Why NEO?What are the main advantages, just copy  of Eth, or what`s teh difference in technical part,which helps NEO to win?
And what about ZCash, why certainly this coin, not for example, Dash or Monero?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I won't share the top 5 ranking as per MC,

I will share as per Quality of coins which have to be in top 5.

BTC
ETH
NEO
NANO
ICX
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Wow, so you just looked at the top 5 coins by market cap on coinmarketcap.com, and then posted a completely useless thread about it? Possibly a disgracefully poor attempt at earning merit.

Try harder, you'll never be merited with such obvious attempts.
Activity: 406
Without any doubt no.1 crypto is bitcoin then there it comes ethereum. So my top 5 cryptocurrencies are
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Dash
4. Bitcoin cash
5.Litecoin
These are my choice but it may vary from person to person.
Activity: 462
Good list except BCH:) don't like it from the beginning:) don't forget to sell xrp on the next pump:) it could be last pump:) looking after xem, ada, neo.

In general, I don't like fork coins. But BCH is a fight for Satoshi's original version of Bitcoin and against the "misled" Core team. I support it by holding a decent bag.
Activity: 980
Other then bitcoincash, all other coins are good and have huge liquidity. Generally every long term investor have all these coins in their portfolio for long term as they have huge growth potential.
Activity: 658
Great investment Grin , i have also invested in btc , eth , ripple. But i do not know about ltc and bch. What you can say about this crypto? And what about other altcoins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Why was this post necessary? Cheesy You can check it anywhere.

More interesting is what's gonna be on top 10 by the end of 2018. I think for sure Zilliqa will get there!
Activity: 106
If do you want to discuss what currency will gain the lead in the near time, why not to create a theme about it? All perfectly can call on coinmarketcup or чтoтo alike and to look what currency now in top.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
I give you an update of the top 5 coins of today:
These are coins I have in my wallet. We will see what tomorrow brings

Why everybody feel himself a crypto expert while creating that hillarious Top-something lists? Who needs that? Nobody, except the thread starter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
From the top 5, I think the future of BCash is bleak but some people are blinded by their inner motive to grab power from those people that have done more for the space and due to their move to overthrown they came up with BCash, and thanks to microsoft for coming up with their own findings that the solution to scaling the blockchain is onchain scaling
Activity: 630
This ranking is because of the accumulated capital, I am not sure that ripple deserves 3rd position.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
what makes these coins "top"?
so far based on the picture and your comment you consider these "top" just because they are on top of some pointless list and also because you have an investment in them.

the fact is, apart from bitcoin none of these have been the "top" coin specially  today.
take a look at Nexus for example. it had a very high volume today and it rose >140%
there are a lot more of these actually. Tron, FunFair, Komodo,... even small/shit coins like Lepen Sacoin, Cashcoin,... had huge rises.
Pages:
Jump to: