Pages:
Author

Topic: Token holders rewards - page 3. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 114
January 27, 2020, 09:25:17 AM
It depends on the project! If the project is good enough then there is nothing to fear to hold the coin for extra rewards. Last year Temtum had the same offer, people locked up their token for 6 months to 1 year to get an extra 50% and 100% of the total coin they earned in the bounty! Now, look at the temtum, one of the top coins at this moment, whoever locked up their token, they are in huge profit. But if you have confusion about the project then don't go for lock-up to get extra rewards, for example, whoever locks up their Moozicore or DEXA coin to gain more rewards, their money is being vanished because of the huge dump on the shit projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 27, 2020, 09:08:37 AM
I've had a bad experience earning money on masternodes. Together with the deplorable situation in the market, many projects have fallen and closed.

Now the market behaves much better, perhaps it is worth studying projects.

Can you tell us about the sites?
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
January 27, 2020, 08:24:09 AM
I already opened a similar thread in the Altcoin discussion section, but the debate went into the wrong direction so i'm opening again.

What do you expect when you are holding a certain altcoin? (with this I mean different token holder events, not staking)

Of course, what is expected when holding a token is about the provisions on which tokens can be sold and when. Second, when holding a token even though it is already available in the market, it certainly will not sell before the expected price is reached.

what is your general opinion on a project offering rewards for simply holding their token with a goal of increasing token holders?

In my opinion, a project that offers rewards for those who can hold tokens within the time limit set by the organizer is, that project must also have a stage where they wait for investors, markets, potential prices before their tokens are ready to launch, and usually if not yet reached, surely they will gain time, one of the tricks is by giving rewards to their token holders, and they make additional programs.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
January 27, 2020, 08:00:08 AM
You are looking for regular income from simply holding coins or tokens so my suggestion to you investing best Masternode coins that will give you best returns for your investment. You can check the list I mentioned below.

https://coinsutra.com/best-masternode-coins/
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
January 27, 2020, 06:27:15 AM
As far as I have seen there are multiple processes of holding tokens wherein you will be rewarded for holding the tokens but you need to understand the risk involved in this, kindly refer to the below-mentioned example for further clarification

Example:

Token price during purchase: $1
Total number token purchased: 1000
Holding for : 3 months
Rewards: 10% of token holding (100 tokens)
Amount spent on purchasing: $1000

What if the value gets dumped by half the amount which usually happens post-launch? If it happens you will receive the following and you can decide if it's a better deal of loss?

Suppose value dumped by 50%

Tokens held: 1000
Rewards: 100 (10%)
Token price: $0.50
Amount received after holding $1000 worth tokens: 500 +100 = $600

This shows a loss of 40% and trust me I have seen tokens losing it's value from top to almost nothing. Kindly do a thorough research and calculate the risk before indulging into these things.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 27, 2020, 06:22:25 AM
I already opened a similar thread in the Altcoin discussion section, but the debate went into the wrong direction so i'm opening again.

What do you expect when you are holding a certain altcoin? (with this I mean different token holder events, not staking)

what is your general opinion on a project offering rewards for simply holding their token with a goal of increasing token holders?

Of course rewards are paid regularly.

Thank you for your opinions

When I hodl a certain token, that means I believe in it. I am hodling it because I know that over time it accumulates value. While the development of the team is busy building their product to perfection, talking to potential partners and investors, accomplishing their road map, and so on, I will keep my tokens with me. Being rewarded with tokens because of this will be bonus. And it sure attracts more hodlers.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
January 27, 2020, 05:39:47 AM

Of course rewards are paid regularly.

Thank you for your opinions
Pages:
Jump to: