Pages:
Author

Topic: Token in MyEtherWallet is Missing - page 3. (Read 764 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 04:22:11 AM
Token can not missing if your wallet is not hacked. You need to add token before it visible.
Activity: 2
December 30, 2017, 04:10:05 AM
Hello, I reported some days ago that   I also missing my tokens which were probably stolen from MEW. Tokens were transferd to  that address :   0x3cbd2e6143f057bd49ffb4c7058217a5900c35d3
This guy did over 750 transaction in last 6 days. Probably everything stolen. Can somebody stop him???
There is attached txHash for my stolen tokens:  0x62a0e6d91ef0333e4c9cf9729d1f8e5780ccd7beb276a243c8954c265ac9a47d

There are different people reporting same issue. Please see comments in attached link:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3cbd2e6143f057bd49ffb4c7058217a5900c35d3#comments

thank you all for comments / advice
Activity: 10
October 30, 2017, 07:28:04 AM
Is the token really being transferred to another ETH address? You can check ETH explorer to see whether there is any transfer history.

If the token is still in your friend ETH wallet address, he just has to load token to see the token.

yes i have seen my friend's token, his token has moved to another address on he has not done anything yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 02:31:09 PM
There are so many scam and hack out there right now stealing private keys it is impossible to say what happened to the tokens.  Everyday I see people falling for fake airdrop sites that ask for private keys, fake "my ether wallet" links, downloading fake wallet Trojans, heck, people are even posting their private keys in airdrop submission Google docs for all to see ...

The only way to figure it out is for your friend to retrace everything he did, all the sites he provided info to, everything he downloaded ...
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 02:07:03 PM
What kind of wallet verification you're using to access your myetherwallet account? Someone's gotta accessed your device. You can check the transactions in etherscan.io so you may know how they managed to transfer and to what account.
Or you maybe don't know what to do with your tokens.
EtherDelta will help you out.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 02:01:11 PM
The only way to lose your tokens is when your private key is compromised. Be careful when signing in for airdrops or any forms that would ask for sensitive information like your private key and password. Like what everyone said here, check your transaction history is etherscan.io or ethexplorer.io. There you can see if your tokens has been sent out to an address you don't know.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
October 29, 2017, 01:52:39 PM
You guys should keep your keys secured especially myetherwallet digital file. I Never experience such cases but I do keep them safe and by installing good anti virus plus firewall.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 01:49:50 PM
hope he didn't log in with phishing link,
so the private key is recorded by that link,,
remember the responsiblity of my ether wallet account is in our hands so be careful
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 29, 2017, 01:44:01 PM
Is the token really being transferred to another ETH address? You can check ETH explorer to see whether there is any transfer history.

If the token is still in your friend ETH wallet address, he just has to load token to see the token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 29, 2017, 01:40:49 PM
You can check your transaction history in mylllllllllet if you have logged in to its correct address if a transaction has forwarded your token number indicating who your account is. go in and out, not myetherwallet rogue, and if you do not have any transactions please send support to myeth we should calm down to solve everything you should not say that myeth is trick Islands will affect their prestige
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 29, 2017, 01:04:20 PM
What can make a token in MEW disappear?
lately i heard from some friends that he lost the token at MEW, he said that he had entered on the right site ie https://www.myetherwallet.com/

which is happening is exposed to phishing, is there any other cause besides phishing?

Check whether it has been hacked your tokens from your ethereum wallet. If you still find that you do have an any issues in the transaction from your wallet and missed your coins and tokens.
You need to check the wallet support to know what is the issue.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
October 29, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
lately i heard from some friends that he lost the token at MEW, he said that he had entered on the right site ie https://www.myetherwallet.com/

which is happening is exposed to phishing, is there any other cause besides phishing?

It is not that tokens are being stolen everytime. Due to excessive load on MEW server, they added a restriction. To view all balance, you need to click "Load All Tokens". In meantime, it's best to view your wallet on etherscan.io or Ethplorer. If you still don't see tokens on your address on either of these, is simply mean your wallet is compromised. No fault of MEW.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 29, 2017, 12:50:42 PM
If his etherwallet has been compromised, the token could have been transferred or sold. But he can still see it in his transactions. There is no other way a token can be moved out of your wallet. He should check if there are transactions made. If there are transactions that he did not do, then he should discard the wallet and create a new one.
Activity: 10
October 29, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

Pages:
Jump to: