Pages:
Author

Topic: [TOKEN] ⋘Multibot⋙ Powerful multithreaded trading platform in the cloud - page 2. (Read 18485 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any news about listing or something about the development of the project? I see no activity on the forum or facebook. I am starting to have my doubts about this projects because this is not a proffesional thing to do. Any update will be cool just to know that the team didn`t just left us.
I understand that listing is a time and money consuming thing but i think that we, the investor deserve to know how things are developing.
I hope that A1ex will give us a update soon.

I think that you should not doubt this project. I think that it is still a strong and successful project. It is necessary that the time passes before we see any results.

I have been involved and using the bot since ICO started in November. The bot worked fine at first and staff was responsive to questions and helpful with advise. Then the ICO ended and the bot became unusable and no more online presence here or on their site. This smells of my last ICO investment as there is no online trust and why pay ico prices? Just wait until they plummet on open market then buy if you believe in the token. Was a great idea in a sea of great ideas!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
platform that is very sophisticated and seems very nice to use in the future.
an important project is capable of giving himself confidence then he will become a popu platform
Activity: 37
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Any news about listing or something about the development of the project? I see no activity on the forum or facebook. I am starting to have my doubts about this projects because this is not a proffesional thing to do. Any update will be cool just to know that the team didn`t just left us.
I understand that listing is a time and money consuming thing but i think that we, the investor deserve to know how things are developing.

I think that you should not doubt this project. I think that it is still a strong and successful project. It is necessary that the time passes before we see any results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
In whay exchange Is the token available? I can't see any mbt in etherdelta. Any update please? It has been a while.

Hi, multibot already list on etherdelta but not yet official open just visit
https://etherdelta.com/#0x33493d18bac3649f00163d3f0e1e2d374a7dd4c6-ETH
currently multibot team negotiating with some exchanges and will announce when will get first results.

Hi! I can't see mbt in the token dropdown. Why is that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In whay exchange Is the token available? I can't see any mbt in etherdelta. Any update please? It has been a while.

Hi, multibot already list on etherdelta but not yet official open just visit
https://etherdelta.com/#0x33493d18bac3649f00163d3f0e1e2d374a7dd4c6-ETH
currently multibot team negotiating with some exchanges and will announce when will get first results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Activity: 1
Please give access for alpha testing.
[email protected]
Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
What the news about the platform?
My email is [email protected] for try alpha bot

Alpha is closed, you should wait beta. It will be soon.
I already sent you a PM and I don´t have your answer yet, I need to withdraw my MBT now
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

Was there any reviews about the alpha version and how it did work for them? I didn't get the chance to be a tester but I'm more interested to what the testers have to say about the product. If it did help and serves its purpose then maybe the MBT will really have some value after all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 2
Activity: 9
anyone else having problems with the site? loading very slow it is unusable for me to set a new task ( it wont save). I am not just talking about the Bitfinex problem (crazy trades, not booking...etc) it seems to be the site...anyone else having trouble with the bot?
Send me pm your email. I will check your account.
I already sent you the email, I am waiting for you answer.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
What does it mean - trading in the cloud? What benefits it gives?
need answer, devs Wink
Send me pm your email. I will check your account.
@A1ex One of my referals invested in 5745 MBT, he sent Bitcoin from Coinexchange, and he did not used an ERC20 Wallet, Multibot sent the MBT to this addreess 0x1e823b18119fd66ccaa0932f8dfabaf11c362d09, and He does not know this addreess How can he withdrawal his MBT? and what was the wallet that you provided to anyone who had not have an ERC20 Wallet?

You should send me all details in PM or better way to create ticket on multibot.
We send tokens to builtin wallet on site first. After this, people can hold them there or send it to anywhere.

I already found the internal wallet, can I send them to any ERC20 compatible Wallet?

Yes, you can.

I can not withdrawal my MBT I press the send button and nothing happens (I am trying to withdrawal to an ERC20 Wallet)
@A1ex One of my referals invested in 5745 MBT, he sent Bitcoin from Coinexchange, and he did not used an ERC20 Wallet, Multibot sent the MBT to this addreess 0x1e823b18119fd66ccaa0932f8dfabaf11c362d09, and He does not know this addreess How can he withdrawal his MBT? and what was the wallet that you provided to anyone who had not have an ERC20 Wallet?

You should send me all details in PM or better way to create ticket on multibot.
We send tokens to builtin wallet on site first. After this, people can hold them there or send it to anywhere.

I already found the internal wallet, can I send them to any ERC20 compatible Wallet?

Yes, you can.
Pages:
Jump to: