Pages:
Author

Topic: Token sale without registration, kyc and etc - page 2. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!

Man, the time of ICOs without KYC is passed... The only ICO without KYC/AML I can remember in this year was Fusion. It is necessary to clarify that i'm talking about good ICOs... There are a lot of ICOs who wanna take your money and leave, they will not ask you to register and show your documents, it is not needed to steal your money. Grin So, be careful and don't be afraid to send your docs to good projects.
I completely agree with you, because in most cases projects can be fraudulent if they allow the investor to buy token without providing personal data. But nevertheless it only concerns an investment, not a bounty company.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!

Man, the time of ICOs without KYC is passed... The only ICO without KYC/AML I can remember in this year was Fusion. It is necessary to clarify that i'm talking about good ICOs... There are a lot of ICOs who wanna take your money and leave, they will not ask you to register and show your documents, it is not needed to steal your money. Grin So, be careful and don't be afraid to send your docs to good projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
There have been many ICOs with no kyc or any registrations in the past which are legit and successful but now most ICOs without kyc are potential scams you must be careful  Smiley
Activity: 322

In my own opinion, having a kyc requirement is good for ico because it only means that they are very serious about their project and most of the ico's that has kyc are being successful on their project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think most of the good ICOs require registration and KYC. So if you want to make safe investment, you should buy tokens that require these.
Activity: 266
The maximum rate of developed and promising ICOs require KYC, registrations and whitelists. But after being listed on the exchange the price of some tokens had gone below the price of the ICO.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
At this stage the best to do is to be patient and learn for now so as know how to be sure personally the right place to invest in. Anyone can tell you there opinion it doesn't mean you should go invest in directly, be sure yourself.
Activity: 154

almost all a good of ICO project use KYC this time. perhaps yes some of them no KYC requirement, but i don't know it is safe or not.
Activity: 303
KYC and all those shitty verification became kinda mandatory right now. You will be seeing most ICOs looking for it. To be honest, I don't see why an ICO would need customers detail. Even those illegitimate scammy ICOs asks for KYC so that they can sell those information for some extra money after scamming. If you don't want to go through KYC, you best bet is to wait till the coins hit the exchange, or just invest on other crypto currencies.
Pretty much this, you should be very weary of any ICO asking for KYC. Maybe if they are USA based and are looking for top notch investors, then okay maybe. But that will be a small amount of ICOs that fit this category, and I wouldn't even want to dish my ID out to them (even if they are legitimate). Because at the end of the day, they could still get hacked and your information could end up in somebody else's hand.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

I know one project:
The SKIFCHain project (www.skyfchain.io), KYC is not required for the contribution of ETH and BTC.
The SKYFT project token is compatible with the US SEC.
SKYFchain ICO spearheads the global launch of the first B2R (Business-to-Robots) blockchain based operating platform
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
KYC and all those shitty verification became kinda mandatory right now. You will be seeing most ICOs looking for it. To be honest, I don't see why an ICO would need customers detail. Even those illegitimate scammy ICOs asks for KYC so that they can sell those information for some extra money after scamming. If you don't want to go through KYC, you best bet is to wait till the coins hit the exchange, or just invest on other crypto currencies.
uzi
Activity: 40
you are investing to gain profit right?
instead of avoiding investment with KYC verification, almost all good projects require KYC verification to purchase the token

No. Tokens only need for mainnet test. I do not want to waste time for KYC)
Activity: 548
you are investing to gain profit right?
instead of avoiding investment with KYC verification, almost all good projects require KYC verification to purchase the token
uzi
Activity: 40
Dudes!
I doing new crypto wallet. And ICO tokens only need to test the mainnet. Thanks to everyone! you helped me
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I'm very interested in what will be listed here. I do not know of any good projects that do not require the passage of KYC / AML. Therefore, I want to advise you not to participate in projects that do not require the passage of this procedure, because this will be a clear fraud!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
so easily you trust your assets to something that is not clear, laden that you want is very easy and I want to warn you, that the requirements you ask for is very risky.
you better look for ico who have difficult requirements, the main thing is registration and KYC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
this is one of the beginning of the failure in investing, do not want complicated but want to get the benefits only, do not want to follow the rules set by an ICO project, better do not participate in investing, if the tone does not want to provide data themselves, whereas KYC itself for ourselves, to avoid money laundering from corrupt or money-laundering irresponsible people like terrorists.
I smell that time to time the decentralized crypto will become a centralized near in the future because of this having KYC to the company that I'm sure required to the government where the company based or that project. These gathering data to us just to avoid illegal activities that against the company group. So, in this practice method of showing identity, the word of being anonymous is missing.

There are many ICOs that do not require KYC. You can see the information at: https://icobench.com/. The information here is quite useful
Maybe it is unsafe for us.
Activity: 234
There are many ICOs that do not require KYC. You can see the information at: https://icobench.com/. The information here is quite useful
Activity: 1134
this is one of the beginning of the failure in investing, do not want complicated but want to get the benefits only, do not want to follow the rules set by an ICO project, better do not participate in investing, if the tone does not want to provide data themselves, whereas KYC itself for ourselves, to avoid money laundering from corrupt or money-laundering irresponsible people like terrorists.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

Better tell us why You need it. If it is illegal in your country to invest in the ICO, or if the ICOs does not accept the documents of a resident of your country, then it is better for you to invest your money by buying the tokens of young projects on top exchanges. By investing money in projects that do not require the KYS procedure, or by the advice of unknown people, you risk losing all your funds.
Pages:
Jump to: