Pages:
Author

Topic: Token swap coming - page 7. (Read 15265 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
July 15, 2014, 11:07:45 PM
We have reached 7th place in rankings and are doing very well!
this is a great new concept

Overtaking some big coins along the way too. Onward and upwards for this great coin and concept!
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
July 15, 2014, 11:03:01 PM
We have reached 7th place in rankings and are doing very well!
this is a great new concept
July 14, 2014, 10:54:07 PM
We are now on https://www.usecryptos.com/voting and climbing the ladder fast!

This means we will be on our first exchange in no time!

Send us a vote and we will shoot you 100 WAC to get you started. Just leave your WAC address once done!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2014, 06:35:14 AM
This is great news Jack107 . We are now setting up for a bit Lottery. this will be a great intro for people into the currency.
July 12, 2014, 12:28:06 PM
World Aid Coin is now on instagram!! Search worldaidcoin and follow us now!

WAC is one of the most socially connected cryptos with all platforms growing at a rapid rate.

This makes it easy to engage with the wider community.

Also get around the first app where you can win btc or wac. Search The Ponz on ios or android and get playing today.
legendary
July 11, 2014, 05:07:46 PM
This is very true! Any Devs out there are needed and we will take you with us crypto stardom. We are going to be big.  I and a lot of others are going to make sure of it. Bitcoin is AMAZING and everyone complains about the governments creating poverty and ruining lives. Bitcoin takes the power away from these people but we now NEED WorldAidCoin to transfer some crypto wealth to the poor people with no computers or crypto knowledge. WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED ANY DONATIONS. We only need people to help out and we will sort out the money.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
July 11, 2014, 04:37:37 PM
This is great news.
We need a good Web page dev if anyone is interested so we can being implementing our goals and start getting funds to people in need.

1 more Guardian onboard the news is spreading and we are growing with force Smiley
legendary
July 11, 2014, 03:27:13 AM
1 more Guardian onboard the news is spreading and we are growing with force Smiley
July 09, 2014, 03:06:55 AM
Be sure to get around the WAC facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WorldAidCoin and twitter https://twitter.com/WorldAidCoin
legendary
July 07, 2014, 07:54:24 PM
Definitely going to be kicking things into gear now.

Website developers admins are needed as we are working on growing everything out.  There are plenty of positions that need filling.  If you would like to help out contact Gravitate or post over at the WAC forum.
legendary
July 07, 2014, 05:37:34 PM
We have a special Guardian back with us now. Time to get the good work started. WorldAidCoin here we go. Don't forget you can get free coins daily. Search for THE PONZ in App Store apple iOS and android.
legendary
June 26, 2014, 01:48:44 PM
The source will be public when we have enough users Smiley it's a similar scenario as dev coin
legendary
Activity: 1316
June 26, 2014, 01:27:06 PM
Oh I also heard from the Dev that becasue of the 50% of all coins goes to the WAC fund. We can not provide the source code until we have enough stability on number of users so we can implement check points. Therefore we are now stuck in catch 22 at the moment. Actually I will pm you

No source??

Good luck..
legendary
June 26, 2014, 11:03:33 AM
Oh I also heard from the Dev that becasue of the 50% of all coins goes to the WAC fund. We can not provide the source code until we have enough stability on number of users so we can implement check points. Therefore we are now stuck in catch 22 at the moment. Actually I will pm you
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 10:59:08 AM
Not an answer i was hoping to get, but ok then. If he has a vision that he definately needs yet another new coin, then at least he should open hes personal wallet and hire a decent coder who can manage the technical side of this new coin.
Sooner or later there will be a fork or a some major bug, which will requre skills.

A valid question.  I know he has a vision that he wants to be able to achieve with WAC that was not really something other coins were doing.  MMC comes close but was not what he was looking for.
legendary
June 26, 2014, 10:53:45 AM
Its basically the whole structure we are setting up. We don’t  want 'donations' or people giving money. We want to use cryptos for people to help other people and connect the world more.  Everyone is still out to make their own fortune regardless of others generally speaking. Well with WorldAidCoin people can do that but at the same time they are helping others. We are usng the power of cryptos for helping people  instead of relying on charitable people giving.

50% of All coins mined go to the WorldAidCoin fund that is controlled by the community. We had to have a way of paying Guardians (the people who make sure none of the 50% gets wasted and spent how the community decides) who will be from all walks of life. We also needed to do charitable work in the world without asking for money off people. So 50% of all coins mined will facilitate us to do immense things.

It would be all very well getting people to donate and using these funds to help people. But its then just like any other charity where donations go into wages etc which is a waste of time and money. Nobody has to donate to us they just have to be enthusiastic about the coin and when the coin gets on an exchange and gets value we can start connecting small isolated communities into cryptos and start helping in all sorts of problems in the world.

Its about helping people based on a shared interest rather than helping people based on a donation. I haven’t donated to charity since I found out one of the people at the charity I used to give money to drove around in a BMW and earned 60k GBP per year. That shit doesn’t float when you are buying people rice to eat so they don’t die and the person who organises it gets a BMW. We don’t want people to give away their hard earned money we want people to be connected and this will only happen through things like we have developed.

Also let me put it this way. The more we see starving people on the news the more people get used to it. The more you help people the makes the concept of helping others become normal too. Even if you are mining the coin for your own financial gain or choose to be a guardian for your own financial gain you are still helping other people and you cant escape that.

legendary
June 26, 2014, 10:50:36 AM
A valid question.  I know he has a vision that he wants to be able to achieve with WAC that was not really something other coins were doing.  MMC comes close but was not what he was looking for.

The existing coin base is Vertcoin.  For some reason the current dev is having trouble compiling it for WAC.
I am not a programmer so I am not sure what the exact issue is.

We have separate people for the dev and the charity... The problem is the dev can only use a VM and is struggling to get an executable file. We cant use an existing coin for what we want to do it wouldnt work.

Moving this from Mac wallets thread to answer.

Why cant you use existing coin for your project? What is stopping you exactly?
If you answer me in detail and i agree with the answer, then i will build your OSx wallet for free.

You misunderstood the question. I will try to be more clear.

I asked why cant you use some existing coin with a capable developer for your charity project?
June 26, 2014, 09:47:01 AM
The existing coin base is Vertcoin.  For some reason the current dev is having trouble compiling it for WAC.

We have separate people for the dev and the charity... The problem is the dev can only use a VM and is struggling to get an executable file. We cant use an existing coin for what we want to do it wouldnt work.

If you answer me in detail and i agree with the answer, then i will build your OSx wallet for free.

You misunderstood the question. I will try to be more clear.

I asked why cant you use some existing coin with a capable developer for your charity project?
legendary
June 26, 2014, 09:44:39 AM
The existing coin base is Vertcoin.  For some reason the current dev is having trouble compiling it for WAC.

June 26, 2014, 09:27:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: