Pages:
Author

Topic: TOKEN VS COIN - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
Either of the two tokens or coin airdrops wont give you any good outcome,better to join bounty campaigns instead of wasting your time to these worthless free airdrops it has lesser chance to get listed in any exchanges compare to those tokens you will get from bounties which came from the the legit projects will surely get listed into some exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
I'm an airdrop lover. Though just new in this kind of business.
To those experienced airdroppers... Do you prefer joining for token or coin drop.
Which one that make your earnings better?
Many airdrop is a token! sometimes is altcoin!
Best airdrop is a coin and token with Great dev and member! Thanks
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
To those experienced airdroppers... Do you prefer joining for token or coin drop.
For me, I do prefer joining airdrop for token drop than coin drop because coin drop is very rare to find and I think token drop has a better earnings than coin drop because when it comes to token drop, it gives you more numbers of token you will received than coin drop and the equivalent value of token drop is very high when the right time comes when your token will be listed in exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
March 05, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Both. Tokens have the same system with coins. If you mean literally physical money which is coins then both are important money. The basis of tokens or the digital currency is the real or fiat money. And these arr the reason why we coulf not raise the token value more than the value of real or fiat money. These tokens are only representation but still functioning in a unique way. Like it is more on investment which you will be profited in an easier way to do it. Just like waiting for the right time to come ong and sell the token holdings. So both have the same advantages and are crucial on the system of bitcoin.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 05, 2018, 11:54:26 AM
I avoid airdrop coins because you have to download and use their wallets and historically many wallets are full of malware, viruses and other malicious critters to steal from you. Tokens don't have this problem, they can all go in MyEtherWallet which has shown no problems.
Activity: 99
March 05, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Coin is a crytocurrency type which operates independently of any other platform. It has its own platform which is called blockchain. Tokens require Ethereum or Omni platform to exist and operate. And it provide a model for creating shared computing resources.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: