Pages:
Author

Topic: TokenDesk white paper. What is your opinion? - page 2. (Read 2702 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Does not look good for Token Desk as one of the biggest media in Lithuania '15min' released an article that "exposes some of their lies".

https://www.15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/finansai/kriptovaliutu-revoliucija-lietuvoje-pakvipo-melu-arturo-zuoko-sypsenos-nebepakanka-662-869854

Use google translate.

Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
How you can explain the promotion which wasnt anounced on your Whitepaper? I mean about buy TDS500+ and get 50% bonus, at current round it should be 30%. Dont you think you making damage to investors who already bought your token? Actually this reducing value of your coin and what is even more important you work against your whitepaper, so does your whitepaper means something?
Activity: 76
I translated spanish whitepaer, i need to send only the text or the entire pdf, because i cant edit the whitepaper text pdf

Hello, write to [email protected]
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
I translated spanish whitepaer, i need to send only the text or the entire pdf, because i cant edit the whitepaper text pdf
I completed my Vietnamese traslation and sent it for Tomas Mickauskas, but no answers.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Hello,
thanks for your work! He will answer for you as soon as possible, because now we receiving a lot of emails.

Thank You for Your patient. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
I completed my Vietnamese traslation and sent it for Tomas Mickauskas, but no answers.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 63
September 25, 2017, 05:54:43 PM
Good idea. But I dont see a lot of reasons to buy your token. You should give part of your profits as dividends to your token holders and burn tokens. Because if there is a burn few people will sell in high price. 

Also how will you achieve your discount program of up to 80% for token holders to participate in  all early stage or closed presales for the ICOs ?
Will you make an agreement with the companies? And which companies are willing to do such an agreement?

I think you should find a VC to fund your idea because is good.
Activity: 7
September 22, 2017, 03:57:09 AM
interesting. Why 1%  on charity in this launching phase? Not for being greedy but I don't get any meaning in this IMHO
September 20, 2017, 05:13:32 AM
Thanks for advise. Paying dividends is not the way. It is not securities.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
September 20, 2017, 04:40:09 AM
Remove horrid token burn > replace with distributed dividends or a % of tokens (taken as fees) from listed ICO's Wink
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: