Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens backed by a Commodity/FIAT - page 3. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
October 15, 2019, 03:09:45 AM
There are many scam tokens in the market and more and more scam tokens are getting into the markets now a days. Creators just spend 30$ to create the token and just drive a marketing campaign and earn millions. Neither these tokens are backed by any commodity nor any FIAT money.
My point is that either tokens should be backed by something (commodity or FIAT) or we dont need tokens.
Erc20 is the king of scamming tool for scammers, its easier to build tokens using erc20 blockchain and only very few existing tokens are good, most of them are scam projects, i can't blame ethereum for this though it will be better if eth can abandon scam projects just like tron does
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
October 15, 2019, 03:03:46 AM
There are many scam tokens in the market and more and more scam tokens are getting into the markets now a days. Creators just spend 30$ to create the token and just drive a marketing campaign and earn millions. Neither these tokens are backed by any commodity nor any FIAT money.
My point is that either tokens should be backed by something (commodity or FIAT) or we dont need tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: